+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: perfectly legal

Re: perfectly legal

I'LL NEVER be as FAKE as the CON ARTIST you HONOR as CURRENT PRESIDENT!!

Name:  genius.jpg
Views: 5
Size:  102.6 KB
    i do not endorse/recommend any advertising on scam.com associated with my name /posts or otherwise. thank you

Lexx knows nothing but negative ideas about our great Presidents Trump! Jobs are at record highs, the economy is booming, and lexx is crying for lack of negative news. So Sad!

POLITICAL NEGATIVE NEWS is NOT POPULAR networks would LOSE RATINGS if they told the TRUTH as HEADLINES!! and it would SCARE THE CRAP out of MOST!! besides, THAT'S a REPUGLICAN CAMPAIGN TACTIC!! we'll see PLENTY of NEGATIVES from tRUMP when it GETS close to 2020!! i posted a LIST of negatives that tRUMP has CAUSED ALREADY in another thread!!
    i do not endorse/recommend any advertising on scam.com associated with my name /posts or otherwise. thank you

Quote Originally Posted by lexx View Post
    POLITICAL NEGATIVE NEWS is NOT POPULAR networks would LOSE RATINGS if they told the TRUTH as HEADLINES!! and it would SCARE THE CRAP out of MOST!! besides, THAT'S a REPUGLICAN CAMPAIGN TACTIC!! we'll see PLENTY of NEGATIVES from tRUMP when it GETS close to 2020!! i posted a LIST of negatives that tRUMP has CAUSED ALREADY in another thread!!
    What negatives? So far, Trump has won the exchange. He won't and he doesn't have to give Congress what it wants. He will outsmart them because they don't have authority to demand Trump's business records. Democrats are vindictive and stupid!

you CANT DEFY congress or yuor DEFYING the CONSTITUTION!? besides WHY wold an INNOCENT MAN not COOPERATE!! law and order tRUMP is a LAWLESS CON ARTIST!! your just too BIGOTED to admit it!!

besides WHY wold an INNOCENT MAN not COOPERATE!!
    To keep morons in suspense?

Originally Posted by nomaxim
    Sorry there ''ohein56', but it appears that 'Joecool44' does not have the position that you envision on this topic.

'Joecool44' has, as a matter of routine, refuted most of your accusations
    Quote Originally Posted by Jax74 View Post
    Some people have the ability to think critically, some do not. ohein obviously doesn't.

that COULD cost him his JOB!! besides there's NO SUSPENSE we all KNOW he's GUILTY!! the question IS who CARES!? i might change my mind if he BUYS my LOYALTY!! CASH no CHECKS!!

that COULD cost him his JOB!! besides there's NO SUSPENSE we all KNOW he's GUILTY!! the question IS who CARES!? i might change my mind if he BUYS my LOYALTY!! CASH no CHECKS!!
    I get it, you condemn Trump because you hate him, it has nothing to do with guilt or innocence. Where is the evidence? Remember, we need criminal evidence for charges, not filthy Democratic lies!

YOUR THE HATER!! the BIGOT!! the WHITE SUPREMACIST!! if we read thru all your POSTS it's VERY CLEAR!! i simply REPORT on the CRIMINAL ACTIVITIES of YOUR sitting RESIDENT!! WITH justified GRIT!!

Lexx continues to lie and distort President Trumpís record. Therefore, in the interest of protecting the integrity of this forum, lexx is required to either refute or acknowledge Trumpís accomplishments. If lexx refutes the record posted here, he must post evidence proving the record is in error. If lexx is honest, he will admit the record is correct, and post a correction or an apology for lying and distorting Trumpís record.

Reference for statement: https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/w...romise-keeping

BLAH BLAH BLAH go AWAY TROLL!!

Lexx continues to lie and distort President Trumpís record.
    Therefore, in the interest of protecting the integrity of this forum, lexx is required to either refute or acknowledge Trumpís accomplishments. If lexx refutes the record posted here, he must post evidence proving the record is in error. If lexx is honest, he will admit the record is correct, and post a correction or an apology for lying and distorting Trumpís record.

The Trump administrationís often overlooked list of achievements has surpassed those of former President Ronald Reagan at this time and more than doubled since the last tally of accomplishments after his first year in office, giving President Trump a solid platform to run for re-election on.
    As Trump nears the two-year mark of his historic election and conducts political rallies around the country, during which he talks up his wins in hopes it will energize Republican voters, the administration has counted up 289 accomplishments in 18 categories, capped by the confirmation of Brett Kavanaugh to the Supreme Court.

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/w...romise-keeping

just a reminder of how this president has treated the country and it's citizens!! remember he's a NICE GUY!! said so HIMSELF!!

https://www.mcsweeneys.net/articles/atrocities-1-to-112

Attachment 21942

Lexx continues to lie and distort President Trumpís record.

Therefore, in the interest of protecting the integrity of this forum, lexx is required to either refute or acknowledge Trumpís accomplishments. If lexx refutes the record posted here, he must post evidence proving the record is in error. If lexx is honest, he will admit the record is correct, and post a correction or an apology for lying and distorting Trumpís record.

The Trump administrationís often overlooked list of achievements has surpassed those of former President Ronald Reagan at this time and more than doubled since the last tally of accomplishments after his first year in office, giving President Trump a solid platform to run for re-election on.

As Trump nears the two-year mark of his historic election and conducts political rallies around the country, during which he talks up his wins in hopes it will energize Republican voters, the administration has counted up 289 accomplishments in 18 categories, capped by the confirmation of Brett Kavanaugh to the Supreme Court.

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/w...romise-keeping