+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: honesty

Re: honesty

Name:  vote-republican-25443357.png
Views: 8
Size:  154.7 KB
    i do not endorse/recommend any advertising on scam.com associated with my name /posts or otherwise. thank you

Name:  Democrats.jpg
Views: 10
Size:  45.6 KB
    Originally Posted by nomaxim
    Sorry there ''ohein56', but it appears that 'Joecool44' does not have the position that you envision on this topic.

'Joecool44' has, as a matter of routine, refuted most of your accusations
    Quote Originally Posted by Jax74 View Post
    Some people have the ability to think critically, some do not. ohein obviously doesn't.

IF DEMS would WIN the WHOLE government then they would be RICH!! myself i'd just settle for comfortable!!
    i do not endorse/recommend any advertising on scam.com associated with my name /posts or otherwise. thank you

Quote Originally Posted by lexx View Post
    i consider tRUMP to be a BOIL on the skin of this country!! a condition that MUST BE CURED by ANY means!!
    Lexx is like a wild bumble bee unfit for nature, but ready to dive into a hate Trump sewer.

Yes, lexx has landed in the "hate trump sewer" and he will never got out. So Sad!
    Last edited by Cnance; 04-28-2019 at 05:19 PM.

i get it!! i WONT LEAVE you ALONE to SPEW your GLORIOUS religious THEORIES of SELF GRANDEUR over in the RELIGIOUS SCAM section so you HATEFULLY come over here AND SPEW MORE GARBAGE!!

Quote Originally Posted by Cnance View Post
    Lexx is like a wild bumble bee unfit for nature, but ready to dive into a hate Trump sewer.

Yes, lexx has landed in the "hate trump sewer" and he will never got out. So Sad!
    Lecks has DTS (Donald Trump syndrome)

Sorry there ''ohein56', but it appears that 'Joecool44' does not have the position that you envision on this topic.

Some people have the ability to think critically, some do not. ohein obviously doesn't.

and you have FREELOADER SYNDROME!?

and you have FREELOADER SYNDROME!?
    Why? Do you like free loaders?

am i suppose to HATE freeloaders!?

You shouldn't hate yourself. Ha, ha.

did you say i should BE LIKE YOU!?

Not hate, but gubment shouldn't enable them.

we were ALL born freeloaders!!

Lexx continues to lie and distort President Trumpís record.
    Therefore, in the interest of protecting the integrity of this forum, lexx is required to either refute or acknowledge Trumpís accomplishments. If lexx refutes the record posted here, he must post evidence proving the record is in error. If lexx is honest, he will admit the record is correct, and post a correction or an apology for lying and distorting Trumpís record.

The Trump administrationís often overlooked list of achievements has surpassed those of former President Ronald Reagan at this time and more than doubled since the last tally of accomplishments after his first year in office, giving President Trump a solid platform to run for re-election on.
    As Trump nears the two-year mark of his historic election and conducts political rallies around the country, during which he talks up his wins in hopes it will energize Republican voters, the administration has counted up 289 accomplishments in 18 categories, capped by the confirmation of Brett Kavanaugh to the Supreme Court.

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/w...romise-keeping

just a reminder of how this president has treated the country and it's citizens!! remember he's a NICE GUY!! said so HIMSELF!!

https://www.mcsweeneys.net/articles/atrocities-1-to-112

Attachment 21942

Lexx continues to lie and distort President Trumpís record.

Therefore, in the interest of protecting the integrity of this forum, lexx is required to either refute or acknowledge Trumpís accomplishments. If lexx refutes the record posted here, he must post evidence proving the record is in error. If lexx is honest, he will admit the record is correct, and post a correction or an apology for lying and distorting Trumpís record.

The Trump administrationís often overlooked list of achievements has surpassed those of former President Ronald Reagan at this time and more than doubled since the last tally of accomplishments after his first year in office, giving President Trump a solid platform to run for re-election on.

As Trump nears the two-year mark of his historic election and conducts political rallies around the country, during which he talks up his wins in hopes it will energize Republican voters, the administration has counted up 289 accomplishments in 18 categories, capped by the confirmation of Brett Kavanaugh to the Supreme Court.

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/w...romise-keeping