+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: a fraud

Re: a fraud

just a reminder of how this president has treated the country and it's citizens!! remember he's a NICE GUY!! said so HIMSELF!!

https://www.mcsweeneys.net/articles/atrocities-1-to-112
    i do not endorse/recommend any advertising on scam.com associated with my name /posts or otherwise. thank you

Lexx continues to lie and distort President Trump’s record.

Therefore, in the interest of protecting the integrity of this forum, lexx is required to either refute or acknowledge Trump’s accomplishments. If lexx refutes the record posted here, he must post evidence proving the record is in error. If lexx is honest, he will admit the record is correct, and post a correction or an apology for lying and distorting Trump’s record.

The Trump administration’s often overlooked list of achievements has surpassed those of former President Ronald Reagan at this time and more than doubled since the last tally of accomplishments after his first year in office, giving President Trump a solid platform to run for re-election on.

As Trump nears the two-year mark of his historic election and conducts political rallies around the country, during which he talks up his wins in hopes it will energize Republican voters, the administration has counted up 289 accomplishments in 18 categories, capped by the confirmation of Brett Kavanaugh to the Supreme Court.

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/w...romise-keeping

cnance continues to promote the PROPOGANDA of the tRUMP REGIME and it's ENABLERS!!

Name:  biglie.jpg
Views: 6
Size:  90.6 KB
    i do not endorse/recommend any advertising on scam.com associated with my name /posts or otherwise. thank you

Lexx continues to lie and distort President Trump’s record.

Therefore, in the interest of protecting the integrity of this forum, lexx is required to either refute or acknowledge Trump’s accomplishments. If lexx refutes the record posted here, he must post evidence proving the record is in error. If lexx is honest, he will admit the record is correct, and post a correction or an apology for lying and distorting Trump’s record.

The Trump administration’s often overlooked list of achievements has surpassed those of former President Ronald Reagan at this time and more than doubled since the last tally of accomplishments after his first year in office, giving President Trump a solid platform to run for re-election on.

As Trump nears the two-year mark of his historic election and conducts political rallies around the country, during which he talks up his wins in hopes it will energize Republican voters, the administration has counted up 289 accomplishments in 18 categories, capped by the confirmation of Brett Kavanaugh to the Supreme Court.

as tRUMP CONTINUES to LIE to PEOPLE at his RALLYS the RETARDS EAT IT UP!! he got the IDEA from WATCHING the LOWLY SUBSERVIENT ANIMALS that attend the WWE!! he LOVES the FOOLS CLAPPING and CHEERING him on!! MEANWHILE his FAKE NEWS people CHURN out FALSE CLAIMS of GREATNESS!! and cnance PANDERS to them by posting it HERE!!

Quote Originally Posted by lexx View Post
    as tRUMP CONTINUES to LIE to PEOPLE at his RALLYS the RETARDS EAT IT UP!! he got the IDEA from WATCHING the LOWLY SUBSERVIENT ANIMALS that attend the WWE!! he LOVES the FOOLS CLAPPING and CHEERING him on!! MEANWHILE his FAKE NEWS people CHURN out FALSE CLAIMS of GREATNESS!! and cnance PANDERS to them by posting it HERE!!
    https://www.scam.com/showthread.php?...ccomplishments!

Quote Originally Posted by lexx View Post

Quote Originally Posted by Joecool44 View Post
    What charges are pending? You talking about Avenatti?

Originally Posted by nomaxim
    Sorry there ''ohein56', but it appears that 'Joecool44' does not have the position that you envision on this topic.

'Joecool44' has, as a matter of routine, refuted most of your accusations
    Quote Originally Posted by Jax74 View Post
    Some people have the ability to think critically, some do not. ohein obviously doesn't.