+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast

Mueller Found Nada

Trump wins again. Stocks are soaring. Lecks is crying. Dimocrats drowning in their tears.

. .
    Originally Posted by nomaxim
    Sorry there ''ohein56', but it appears that 'Joecool44' does not have the position that you envision on this topic.

'Joecool44' has, as a matter of routine, refuted most of your accusations
    Quote Originally Posted by Jax74 View Post
    Some people have the ability to think critically, some do not. ohein obviously doesn't.

Re: Mueller Found Nada

SAYS WHO!? mueller found PLENTY!! tRUMPS CRONYS just WONT RELEASE the REPORT!! but dems will DIG it OUT anyway!! and that's the LEAST of tRUMPS worries!! he still facing MANY LEGAL challenges to his ABUSE of the PRESIDENCY!! including MORE PROSECUTONS based on the mueller REPORT!!
    i do not endorse/recommend any advertising on scam.com associated with my name /posts or otherwise. thank you

What if we did an extensive investigation, like the one Mueller just did on Trump, on every Politician we've got? I know a lot of crime would be found. Amazing Trump came out clean on the collusion and obstruction. I don't know what else they found but this is amazing he did come out just the way he said he would.

Waiting to see what else unfolds, should be fun. Sad this all costs so much money. Sure gives our Politicians a lot to do and not do the work they're elected to do.

The Media loves it, will CNN take a hit? I haven't brought myself to see what they're saying, have to be in the right frame of mind to stomach it.

it appears that mueller CHICKENED OUT as far as prosecuting the MAIN PLAYERS in the whitehouse!? but then again we KNEW he was a REPUBLICAN!! BARR said the president is NOT exonerated!! AND mueller also stated that the complexity of facts and LAW regarding presidential indictments makes this difficult to bring forward!? let somebody ELSE do it is the implication!?

https://www.newscorpse.com/ncWP/?p=40957
    Last edited by lexx; 03-25-2019 at 11:14 AM.
    i do not endorse/recommend any advertising on scam.com associated with my name /posts or otherwise. thank you

Name:  Mueller.jpg
Views: 40
Size:  13.2 KB
    Sorry there ''ohein56', but it appears that 'Joecool44' does not have the position that you envision on this topic.

Some people have the ability to think critically, some do not. ohein obviously doesn't.

Name:  jailcell.jpg
Views: 34
Size:  29.5 KB

Name:  Mueller3.jpg
Views: 34
Size:  8.9 KB

Quote Originally Posted by Joecool44 View Post
    Trump wins again. Stocks are soaring. Lecks is crying. Dimocrats drowning in their tears.

. .
    MR FAKE NEWS chimes in!! what was that you said about the markets!? how much did they LOSE today!?

Quote Originally Posted by lexx View Post
    MR FAKE NEWS chimes in!! what was that you said about the markets!? how much did they LOSE today!?
    The DOW is up at this moment.

typical day big open followed by big down then meander till close on crash or slight uptick!! lets see 14 points right now !! WHUUP!! been 25000 for quite a while now.....STALE and FLAT!! good job tRUMP!! killed obama's STEADY RISE!!
    Last edited by lexx; 03-25-2019 at 06:16 PM.

O'bama was dumb luck that interest rates stayed at nearly zero for his entire term.

our CURRENT SMART DICTATOR cant BUY dumb luck!! he BUYS LOYALTY!!

It's working.

he hasn't BOUGHT MINE!! i wonder what my price would be!? do i wanna be thrown in with the typical tRUMP supporter!?

Name:  voters.gif
Views: 61
Size:  7.76 MB

Name:  Mueller3.jpg
Views: 38
Size:  8.9 KB

WE really WONT know until his FULL REPORT is RELEASED!! dont you AGREE!?