+ Reply to Thread

Development of high-quality mobile application.

Good afternoon. I'm a vocal artist and recording a new album. Now I have an idea to make a mobile application with a complete collection of my music. Do you think it's expensive? Where can I find out more information about the development of mobile music apps?

Re: Development of high-quality mobile application.

Good day! Read more information here https://reinvently.com/music-app-development/ about how the process of developing music mobile applications for different platforms is going on. You can always choose to develop an app for Android or IOS, but I'll recommend a cross-platform app. This will help to save money and reach a large audience of users.

I think hiring a team for this would cost you around $400-$5000

Quote Originally Posted by Strangerso View Post
    Good afternoon. I'm a vocal artist and recording a new album. Now I have an idea to make a mobile application with a complete collection of my music. Do you think it's expensive? Where can I find out more information about the development of mobile music apps?

Strangerso, it depends on how many features you want to be implemented in your app, and would it be only iOS version, or also Android (etc.). When we've decided to make our mobile app, we didn't make it on our own. We've asked ourselves, as you did, about how much does it cost to develop an app , and when contacted the professional developer team, they offered us a lot of variants of features and prices, as well.

Download apk for PC Windows and MAC

Download apk for PC Windows and MAC from Google Play Store with ApksLIVE APK downloader. Faster apk download and apk file update. Best of all, it's free apk download for pc at https://apks.live/. An Android Emulator is a software that recreates or duplicates an android ecosystem right on your laptop or PC. ... Installing APK for Laptop mainly requires you to download both the apk file as well as an android emulator. ... Once this step is done, your Nox App Player is ready to Download APK for PC HD Windows
    How long can you keep running? Find out in run 4 , the sequel of Run 3. Do not fall into space or you lose and have to restart the level!