+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 17 to 32 of 40

  1. #17
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    1,691

    Re: scam.com will be down

    Quote Originally Posted by roadtrip View Post
    Not buying it. Patients are not hospitalized for months for liver transplant. Several days in ICU then stepdown to a med surg ward, then maybe rehab facility before going home.
    There is speculation in another recent post about why George has been absent since Sept 2018. Given the documented facts of George (including gross exaggeration and blaming others for the condition of this forum) plus a little common sense leads to another conclusion other than months of hospitalization.
    I'm wondering if the forum is really going to be upgraded. Thinking it will be, Admin does what he says he's going to do. Possibly there were times when he hasn't but not remembering anything in particular.

    As far as his liver and kidneys, would be better if he is joking. He needs all his in-nards to be in tip top shape.

    Thinking he just gets busy and lets this forum go. SoJustAsk ran the forum for him and it did well for along time. Wish we could go back in time.

  2. #18
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    27,212

    Re: scam.com will be down

    sound like a tRUMP STYLE PROMISE to ME!!
    i do not endorse/recommend any advertising on scam.com associated with my name /posts or otherwise. thank you

  3. #19
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    6,872

    Re: scam.com will be down

    Quote Originally Posted by lexx View Post
    sound like a tRUMP STYLE PROMISE to ME!!
    Based on the fact that Trump has kept many promises made to the American people, sounds good. When will lexx get over his hate trump tantrum?

  4. #20
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Posts
    94

    Re: scam.com will be down

    Let's not go off on a Trump tangent.
    Admin is playing you guys again. What was it last time? Double knee surgery?

    What will it be next time



    x

  5. #21
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    27,212

    Re: scam.com will be down

    Quote Originally Posted by Cnance View Post
    Based on the fact that Trump has kept many promises made to the American people, sounds good. When will lexx get over his hate trump tantrum?
    ohio is SICK of his PROMISES!! the rest of the country TOO!!

    https://www.dailykos.com/stories/201...paign=trending
    i do not endorse/recommend any advertising on scam.com associated with my name /posts or otherwise. thank you

  6. #22
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    6,872

    Re: scam.com will be down

    Quote Originally Posted by lexx View Post
    ohio is SICK of his PROMISES!! the rest of the country TOO!!

    https://www.dailykos.com/stories/201...paign=trending
    Lexx should move to a communist nation where he can criticize rich people, or anyone who works for a living, ha ha

    Oh, I figured it out, lexx hates anyone who likes the American way of life. Lexx claims Trump is destroying America, so lexx must hate jobs and job growth. I got it, Lexx is an Anti-American socialist.
    Last edited by Cnance; 03-23-2019 at 07:20 AM.

  7. #23
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    27,212

    Re: scam.com will be down

    Being social is NOT anti american!! and tRUMP may be creating jobs but it's COSTING the TAXPAYER !00 BILLION a month!! ......so far this yr!!
    Last edited by lexx; 03-23-2019 at 03:45 PM.
    i do not endorse/recommend any advertising on scam.com associated with my name /posts or otherwise. thank you

  8. #24
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Stow, OH SOL III
    Posts
    3,231

    Re: scam.com will be down

    Quote Originally Posted by Cnance View Post
    Lexx should move to a communist nation where he can criticize rich people, or anyone who works for a living, ha ha

    Oh, I figured it out, lexx hates anyone who likes the American way of life. Lexx claims Trump is destroying America, so lexx must hate jobs and job growth. I got it, Lexx is an Anti-American socialist.
    Personally, I find lexx's freedom to post as he likes, under the United States Constitution (Wiki) rather refreshing.

    What I find rather disturbing, is people that claim to support the United States Constitution (Wiki) while trying to suppress the rights granted by said document.

    In fact, I would go as far to say that you 'Chuckie' are the one that would be, more at home, in a Communist or Fascist country.
    Last edited by nomaxim; 03-23-2019 at 03:46 PM.
    Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge: it is those who know little, and not those who know much, who so positively assert that this or that problem will never be solved by science. -C. Darwin

  9. #25
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Stow, OH SOL III
    Posts
    3,231

    Re: scam.com will be down

    Quote Originally Posted by Cnance View Post
    Lexx should move to a communist nation where he can criticize rich people, or anyone who works for a living, ha ha

    Oh, I figured it out, lexx hates anyone who likes the American way of life. Lexx claims Trump is destroying America, so lexx must hate jobs and job growth. I got it, Lexx is an Anti-American socialist.
    Personally, I find lexx's freedom to post as he likes, under the United States Constitution (Wiki) rather refreshing.

    What I find rather disturbing, is people that claim to support the United States Constitution (Wiki) while trying to suppress the rights granted by said document.

    Makes one wonder who here would actually be more at home in a Communist/Fascist nation?
    Last edited by nomaxim; 03-23-2019 at 03:55 PM. Reason: added comment
    Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge: it is those who know little, and not those who know much, who so positively assert that this or that problem will never be solved by science. -C. Darwin

  10. #26
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    6,872

    Re: scam.com will be down

    Quote Originally Posted by nomaxim View Post
    Personally, I find lexx's freedom to post as he likes, under the United States Constitution (Wiki) rather refreshing.

    What I find rather disturbing, is people that claim to support the United States Constitution (Wiki) while trying to suppress the rights granted by said document.

    Makes one wonder who here would actually be more at home in a Communist/Fascist nation?
    What a bunch of garbage! I don't repress lexx, I sometimes disagree with him. He hates Trump and I object, so what? I employ sarcasm to critique. Get used to it!

    It is wonderful for you to post the US Constitution. We need a refresher course in government. ha. ha.

    I think what is disturbing to nomaxim is my thread criticizing communism. It bothers most liberals. I will continue to post criticisms of Marx, there's tons of material.

    As previously stated. I POST WHAT I PLEASE!
    Last edited by Cnance; 03-23-2019 at 07:06 PM.

  11. #27
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Stow, OH SOL III
    Posts
    3,231

    Re: scam.com will be down

    Quote Originally Posted by Cnance View Post
    I think what is disturbing to nomaxim is my thread criticizing communism. It bothers most liberals.
    Since I am a Conservative and not a Liberal. I'm at a complete loss to understand your argument.

    Quote Originally Posted by Cnance View Post
    I POST WHAT I PLEASE!
    Yep, you can under the United States Constitution (Wiki), as can 'lexx'.
    Amazing that you appear to think otherwise.

    Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge: it is those who know little, and not those who know much, who so positively assert that this or that problem will never be solved by science. -C. Darwin

  12. #28
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    27,212

    Re: scam.com will be down

    Quote Originally Posted by Cnance View Post
    Based on the fact that Trump has kept many promises made to the American people, sounds good. When will lexx get over his hate trump tantrum?
    answer...as soon as he is NOT president and JAILED!! under WHAT delusion YOU choose to SUPPORT him is beyond ME and the MAJORITY of americans AND the WORLD!!
    Last edited by lexx; 03-23-2019 at 10:23 PM.
    i do not endorse/recommend any advertising on scam.com associated with my name /posts or otherwise. thank you

  13. #29
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    6,872

    Re: scam.com will be down

    Quote Originally Posted by nomaxim View Post
    Since I am a Conservative and not a Liberal. I'm at a complete loss to understand your argument.

    Yep, you can under the United States Constitution (Wiki), as can 'lexx'.
    Amazing that you appear to think otherwise.

    Oh, if you are what you say, then you would agree with my anti-communist thread. In that you don't spend much time on the forum, you know little of what goes on. You certainly don't know what has gone on between lexx and me. In case you didn't know it, most posting goes on between the two of us. This forum is almost dead. Join up and bring the forum some life. ha ha,

    Oh, you don't need to give us civic lessons about the US Constitution. We know about the laws.
    Last edited by Cnance; 03-23-2019 at 10:16 PM.

  14. #30
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    6,872

    Re: scam.com will be down

    Quote Originally Posted by lexx View Post
    answer...as soon as he is NOT president and JAILED!! nder WHAT delusion YOU choose to SUPPORT him is beyond ME and the MAJORITY of americans AND the WORLD!!
    I don't operate on delusions. Evidence is clear, Trump is one of the greatest Presidents ever! You need to pay attention to facts! Ignore the super liberal media. It is true what he says about increasing jobs, rolling back burdensome business regulations, making good trade deals, etc. Wait and see how the China trade deal works out, it will be one of Trump's best deals.

    Here is a suggestion. Read Trump's "The Art of the Deal" book. I read it many years ago, it gives you good insights into how Trump operates as President.
    Last edited by Cnance; 03-23-2019 at 10:28 PM.

  15. #31
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    27,212

    Re: scam.com will be down

    it's HIGH TIME tRUMP started RESPECTING the RULES/LAWS and behaved as IF he believed in DEMOCRACY!!
    i do not endorse/recommend any advertising on scam.com associated with my name /posts or otherwise. thank you

  16. #32
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Stow, OH SOL III
    Posts
    3,231

    Re: scam.com will be down

    Quote Originally Posted by Cnance View Post
    Oh, if you are what you say, then you would agree with my anti-communist thread.
    Wow, "anti-communist", like anyone pays attention to that anymore.

    Quote Originally Posted by Cnance View Post
    In that you don't spend much time on the forum, you know little of what goes on.
    I am here every day.

    Quote Originally Posted by Cnance View Post
    You certainly don't know what has gone on between lexx and me.
    Ahh, yes. The postings and arguments of the elderly mentally infirm vs a the mentally retarded person. Yep, right on that.

    Quote Originally Posted by Cnance View Post
    In case you didn't know it, most posting goes on between the two of us.
    Yea, see the above quote.

    Quote Originally Posted by Cnance View Post
    This forum is almost dead.
    Yep, as dead as 'Communism'.

    Oh, and you don't need to give anyone civic lessons about the US Constitution. It's clear that you have little understanding about the US Constitution.
    Last edited by nomaxim; 03-25-2019 at 08:24 PM.
    Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge: it is those who know little, and not those who know much, who so positively assert that this or that problem will never be solved by science. -C. Darwin

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 06-11-2019, 01:52 AM
  2. Mathew Charnay Scam - iNDEXOR Scam - iGROW Global Commerce Summit Scam
    By mathewcharnayscam in forum Internet Scams
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 06-10-2018, 02:18 PM
  3. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 11-18-2016, 12:33 PM
  4. SCAM BEWARE transatlanticpetescrow.site SCAM SCAM SCAM
    By jaylogan737 in forum Mail Order Scams
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 09-30-2016, 07:29 PM
  5. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-03-2013, 03:25 AM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may edit your posts
  •