+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 16 of 40

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Amsterdam
    Posts
    15,510

    scam.com will be down

    We are installing the latest vbulletin and will be condensing forums. There are too any errors over the transition of losing my old partner. Thanks for support and patience, I am back from the hospital after a few months of severe kidney and liver transplant. God Bless. I will be full time again I promise.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    1,691

    Re: scam.com will be down

    Looking forward to seeing what ya got. A brand new look.

    Get Well and much luck with those transplants. Liver and kidneys?

    Just who are you Admin? Amsterdam??? A partner?

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Amsterdam
    Posts
    15,510

    Re: scam.com will be down

    Kidneys came back. Thank God no dialisis. My friend spends 10+ hrs a week and looks like hell. I have had a donor come through for the liver (they saved my gall bladder too from clogged rocks). And the piece seems to be holding. I was at 50% life, peeing blood pooping the same. Anyways thanks Peggy. I am home on like 25 meds and can finally type and sit straight up at computer.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    21,721

    Re: scam.com will be down

    Get well.

    Originally Posted by nomaxim
    Sorry there ''ohein56', but it appears that 'Joecool44' does not have the position that you envision on this topic.

    'Joecool44' has, as a matter of routine, refuted most of your accusations
    Quote Originally Posted by Jax74 View Post
    Some people have the ability to think critically, some do not. ohein obviously doesn't.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    6,715

    Re: scam.com will be down

    Yes, get well.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    1,691

    Re: scam.com will be down

    Quote Originally Posted by Administrator View Post
    Kidneys came back. Thank God no dialisis. My friend spends 10+ hrs a week and looks like hell. I have had a donor come through for the liver (they saved my gall bladder too from clogged rocks). And the piece seems to be holding. I was at 50% life, peeing blood pooping the same. Anyways thanks Peggy. I am home on like 25 meds and can finally type and sit straight up at computer.
    My goodness, you're extremely lucky to be with us. You're so young, what happened? You've never mentioned any illness other than your knees.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    27,034

    Re: scam.com will be down

    maybe he's FAKIN it!? lets see the hospital paperwork!? prolly the 'ol devil in a bottle got em!!
    i do not endorse/recommend any advertising on scam.com associated with my name /posts or otherwise. thank you

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    1,691

    Re: scam.com will be down

    When are the changes going to happen? Forum down, when?

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    27,034

    Re: scam.com will be down

    be interesting to see what CONDENSING means!!
    i do not endorse/recommend any advertising on scam.com associated with my name /posts or otherwise. thank you

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    6,715

    Re: scam.com will be down

    Quote Originally Posted by lexx View Post
    maybe he's FAKIN it!? lets see the hospital paperwork!? prolly the 'ol devil in a bottle got em!!
    What can be gained from insulting the owner of the forum?

  11. 03-21-2019, 02:39 PM


  12. #11
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    27,034

    Re: scam.com will be down

    i swear 2 posts are MISSING in this thread!! 1 by peggy and 1 by me!!
    i do not endorse/recommend any advertising on scam.com associated with my name /posts or otherwise. thank you

  13. #12
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    1,691

    Re: scam.com will be down

    Quote Originally Posted by lexx View Post
    i swear 2 posts are MISSING in this thread!! 1 by peggy and 1 by me!!
    I'm seeing all of the posts made in this thread, ten in total. Which posts are missing, do you remember the content?

    We do need a post telling us when these changes are going to be made to this forum. Just like the Admin to leave us guessing. Will it be days, weeks, months or years before this happens?

  14. #13
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    27,034

    Re: scam.com will be down

    maybe i'm getting dementia!? i thought peggy said why insult the owner!? and i replied to that!!
    i do not endorse/recommend any advertising on scam.com associated with my name /posts or otherwise. thank you

  15. #14
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Posts
    92

    Re: scam.com will be down

    Not buying it. Patients are not hospitalized for months for liver transplant. Several days in ICU then stepdown to a med surg ward, then maybe rehab facility before going home.
    There is speculation in another recent post about why George has been absent since Sept 2018. Given the documented facts of George (including gross exaggeration and blaming others for the condition of this forum) plus a little common sense leads to another conclusion other than months of hospitalization.

    Quote Originally Posted by Administrator View Post
    We are installing the latest vbulletin and will be condensing forums. There are too any errors over the transition of losing my old partner. Thanks for support and patience, I am back from the hospital after a few months of severe kidney and liver transplant. God Bless. I will be full time again I promise.

  16. #15
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Posts
    92

    Re: scam.com will be down

    If you log off and look at this thread, you will see this between posts 10 and 11. It is the only deleted post I see:
    BTW the "Preview Post" button doesn't work.


    03-21-2019, 02:39 PM
    lexx
    Most Valued Scams Member !!!








    x



  17. #16
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    1,691

    Re: scam.com will be down

    Quote Originally Posted by lexx View Post
    maybe i'm getting dementia!? i thought peggy said why insult the owner!? and i replied to that!!
    Cnance is the one who said, what can be gained by insulting the owner. I don't recall you replying.

    Lay off the goodies.

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 01-11-2019, 03:25 AM
  2. Mathew Charnay Scam - iNDEXOR Scam - iGROW Global Commerce Summit Scam
    By mathewcharnayscam in forum Internet Scams
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 06-10-2018, 02:18 PM
  3. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 11-18-2016, 12:33 PM
  4. SCAM BEWARE transatlanticpetescrow.site SCAM SCAM SCAM
    By jaylogan737 in forum Mail Order Scams
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 09-30-2016, 07:29 PM
  5. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-03-2013, 03:25 AM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may edit your posts
  •