+ Reply to Thread

N. Korea Kim is a huge threat!

Kim could be the most dangerous leader on earth. He plays at being a good guy and he lies a lot. In reality, he is a mass killer of domestic enemies, has imprisoned thousands of people, executed thousands, and has expanded his nuclear arsenal, all the while pretending to agree to peaceful terms with President Trump.

https://abcnews.go.com/International...ry?id=46804057

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/06/11/w...an-rights.html

Re: N. Korea Kim is a huge threat!

yah it does seem he is getting YUGE!! but tRUMP is YUGER!? i say have a WEIGH OFF!! and include pompeo too for kicks!!
    i do not endorse/recommend any advertising on scam.com associated with my name /posts or otherwise. thank you

Quote Originally Posted by lexx View Post
    yah it does seem he is getting YUGE!! but tRUMP is YUGER!? i say have a WEIGH OFF!! and include pompeo too for kicks!!
    Where is your evidence for President Trump being a greater threat to world peace than North Korea?

actually i was referring to PHYSICAL SIZE not WORLD THREAT!? but of course THREAT can be applied TOO!! tRUMP is known for his HOT TEMPER ,TANTRUMS and GRABS for POWER and CONTROL!! and.....he has the FOOTBALL!! and he HAS THREATENED NOKO with ANNIHILATION!!
    i do not endorse/recommend any advertising on scam.com associated with my name /posts or otherwise. thank you

and dont forget!! the 2 are in LOVE!! that's the danger of DICTATORS who get together!!

https://www.motherjones.com/politics...tor-kim-korea/

Attachment 21734

and dont forget!! the 2 are in LOVE!! that's the danger of DICTATORS who get together!!

https://www.motherjones.com/politics...tor-kim-korea/

Attachment 21734
    Hate tantrums don't count. Results is what is important, and we have not had a nuclear war. Trump has succeeded.

Quote Originally Posted by Cnance View Post
    Results is what is important, and we have had a nuclear war. Trump has succeeded.
    is it on the news yet!?but IF tRUMP does succeed in REMOVING the NUKES from NOKO and making NOKO GREAT AGAIN i do not object!! but i will be EXPOSING the DEVILISH DETAILS the whole way!!

Results is what is important, and we have not had a nuclear war. Trump has succeeded.

NOT YET is what you mean!! NOKO still has NUKES and is continuing DEVELOPMENT!! and NOW tRUMP BACKPEDALS and says they DONT have to give them up for WHO KNOWS how LONG!! starting to sound like an obama DEAL!! which of course is how it would have went with obama!! NO WAR!!

NOT YET is what you mean!! NOKO still has NUKES and s continuing DEVELOPMENT!! and NOW tRUMP BACKPEDALS and says they DONT have to give them up for WHO KNOWS how LONG!! starting to sound like an obama DEAL!! which of course is how it would have went with obama!! NO WAR!!
    Obama made no progress with Kim, no meeting, no agreement for anything! At least Trump has met with Kim and has another meeting coming up. We'll see if Trump can actually make Kim disarm.

obama was NOT in LOVE with that MURDEROUS DICTATOR!! dennis RODMAN may be the MAN that broke the ice for tRUMP!! tRUMP has ALREADY conceded he does NOT expect kim to let go of his ONLY HOLD on power!! MAYBE EVER!! so i'm expecting LOTS of LIES from tRUMP when he gets BACK!!

At least Trump is trying to do something. O'bama was too busy running up the national debt to actually solve any problems.
    Originally Posted by nomaxim
    Sorry there ''ohein56', but it appears that 'Joecool44' does not have the position that you envision on this topic.

'Joecool44' has, as a matter of routine, refuted most of your accusations
    Quote Originally Posted by Jax74 View Post
    Some people have the ability to think critically, some do not. ohein obviously doesn't.

obama COULDN'T SPEND a DIME unless REPUGLICANS OK'd it!! congress controls the PURSE!!

bad news from NOKO SUMMIT!! reporters as tRUMP about COHEN testifying so he BANS them!!

https://www.vox.com/2019/2/27/182428...-kim-reporters

and NOW a prominent S KOREAN official has stated the new summit is a BAD DEAL for the west!! there are INSUFFICIENT requirements on NOKO to disarm!! it's a GIVEAWAY to NOKO!! tRUMP's TOUGH retoric was a BLUFF!! its STAGED STUNT by tRUMP to try and SAVE FACE to his BASE for VOTES!!

https://www.vox.com/2019/2/26/182417...n-nuclear-deal

Quote Originally Posted by Cnance View Post
    Results is what is important, and we have not had a nuclear war. Trump has succeeded.
    there was NEVER going to be a NUCLEAR WAR anyway!! but i see YOU believe in the PHRASE the END justifies the MEANS!? how CAPITALIST of you!! while the wise say the MEANS IS the END!!