+ Reply to Thread

Thread: my advisors

my advisors

you know the PEOPLE who have the PRESIDENTS EAR!! he tells us PLAINLY WHO THEY ARE in his RG announcement!!

https://www.newscorpse.com/ncWP/?p=40584
    i do not endorse/recommend any advertising on scam.com associated with my name /posts or otherwise. thank you

Re: my advisors

Name:  hannity.jpg
Views: 16
Size:  62.4 KB
    i do not endorse/recommend any advertising on scam.com associated with my name /posts or otherwise. thank you

But what did o'bama accomplish?

NADA.

Originally Posted by nomaxim
    Sorry there ''ohein56', but it appears that 'Joecool44' does not have the position that you envision on this topic.

'Joecool44' has, as a matter of routine, refuted most of your accusations
    Quote Originally Posted by Jax74 View Post
    Some people have the ability to think critically, some do not. ohein obviously doesn't.

tRUMP's NOT doin so good EITHER!! but DONT you LOVE the HYPOCRISY!? standard repuglican fare anymore!!

Quote Originally Posted by lexx View Post
    tRUMP's NOT doin so good EITHER!! but DONT you LOVE the HYPOCRISY!? standard repuglican fare anymore!!
    How can Trump be viewed as doing good, even when he does good, when the media is so biased?

https://www.investors.com/politics/e...as-left-study/

https://www.orlandosentinel.com/opin...219-story.html
    Last edited by Cnance; 02-20-2019 at 05:08 PM.

the MEDIA s not in the business of PRAISE!! its in the business of RATINGS!! and bringing us the daily NEWS!! AL CAPONE liked children and gave money to charity!! should the NEWS PRAISE HIM and HONOR HIM!?

Quote Originally Posted by lexx View Post
    the MEDIA s not in the business of PRAISE!! its in the business of RATINGS!! and bringing us the daily NEWS!! AL CAPONE liked children and gave money to charity!! should the NEWS PRAISE HIM and HONOR HIM!?
    Where do you get such stupid analysis? The media is in the business of unbiased or objective reporting. Recent criticism of the media is because most journalist are no longer professional, they have a political agenda.

Present evidence demonstrating the social media isn't biased against Trump? Unless you lie or distort, you can't say the media isn't biased against him.
    Last edited by Cnance; 02-20-2019 at 06:50 PM.

show me the PROOF!? i'm PISSED the MEDIA is so LAX in KICKING his BUTT!! and
    you want BIASED try FOX SEGMENTS!! like hannity and carlson and the WORST the FOX couch potatoes!!

To say the media isn't biased is like burying your head in the sand.

Originally Posted by nomaxim
    Sorry there ''ohein56', but it appears that 'Joecool44' does not have the position that you envision on this topic.

'Joecool44' has, as a matter of routine, refuted most of your accusations
    Quote Originally Posted by Jax74 View Post
    Some people have the ability to think critically, some do not. ohein obviously doesn't.

if there's BIAS in the media it's due to RATINGS not political partisanship!! but of course MEDIA is a LOOSE word just like LIBRAL!!