+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: golf emergency

golf emergency

WHO KNEW!! boy that presdentin must be HARD!! 1 CREATED emergency after another!!gotta take an EMERGENCY GOLF VACATION to get away from the self created TURMOIL!!

Name:  golf98.jpg
Views: 34
Size:  18.9 KB
    i do not endorse/recommend any advertising on scam.com associated with my name /posts or otherwise. thank you

Re: golf emergency

Why do you care? Trump puts in his hours and in entitled to golf for recreation.

You didn't shit on O'bama for taking vacations in Hawaii every year. (Where he golfed quite often)

Originally Posted by nomaxim
    Sorry there ''ohein56', but it appears that 'Joecool44' does not have the position that you envision on this topic.

'Joecool44' has, as a matter of routine, refuted most of your accusations
    Quote Originally Posted by Jax74 View Post
    Some people have the ability to think critically, some do not. ohein obviously doesn't.

you DAFT!? during the shutdown tRUMP STAYED HOME!! so now there's an EMERGENCY and he TAKES OFF!?
    i do not endorse/recommend any advertising on scam.com associated with my name /posts or otherwise. thank you

During the shut down pe-lousy took a vacation.

Sorry there ''ohein56', but it appears that 'Joecool44' does not have the position that you envision on this topic.

Some people have the ability to think critically, some do not. ohein obviously doesn't.

big DIFFERENCE from a NATIONAL EMERGENCY!! besides it was the NORMAL scheduled vacation time for congress!! and tRUMP had NOT asked for any meetings!!

Go look up previous national emergencies.

This one is not out of the ordinary.

oh YES IT IS!! there is NO IMMINENT THREAT to the well being of the NATION!! things are UNDER CONTROL!! and if it WAS a REAL emergency he SHOULD have CALLED WAY BACK WHEN he first SAID IT!! by NOT doing THAT he PROVED its a POLITICAL STUNT!!

Moron. Go look up the "emergencies" that oh-bama declared. There's some pretty weak ones in there.

i dont think obama EVER used the emergency power as a POLITICAL THREAT!? never RE-APPROPRIATED money from congressionally authorized FUNDING!?

https://www.npr.org/2019/02/15/69520...like-trump-has
    Last edited by lexx; 02-19-2019 at 06:57 AM.

O'bama paved the way for the border wall. Read it and weep.

Throughout the 2016 election, Donald Trump campaigned for president on the promise that he would build a wall along the southern border. Six weeks after his election in November 2016, Congress overwhelmingly passed a statute—codified as 10 U.S.C § 284—that authorized the secretary of defense to support the “construction of roads and fences and installation of lighting to block drug smuggling corridors across international boundaries of the United States.” On Dec. 23, 2016, a month before leaving office, President Obama signed the 973-page bill into law without any objection to this provision.
    https://www.lawfareblog.com/how-cong...-wall-possible

yah i saw that!! the DEMS just didn't see the consequences of a ROGUE president or they woulda never passed that without additional language i guess!! i'm wondering what B S the repuglicans snuck thru with the current bill!!
    Last edited by lexx; 02-20-2019 at 12:27 AM.

The dims not saying anything when O'bama made the proposal just proves they only oppose Trump and not the border wall.

what proposal!? obama was AGAINST a WALL!!

Quote Originally Posted by lexx View Post
    what proposal!? Obama was against a wall!!
    bullshit!

in a nationally televised address from the white house, the president warned about an "actual humanitarian crisis on the border" prompted by a surge of migrants from central america, and urged congress to take action on his immigration agenda.

The year was 2014, and the president was barack o'bama.

nothing about a WALL!!

Quote Originally Posted by lexx View Post
    nothing about a WALL!!
    This is what Jacob posted.

Throughout the 2016 election, Donald Trump campaigned for president on the promise that he would build a wall along the southern border. Six weeks after his election in November 2016, Congress overwhelmingly passed a statute—codified as 10 U.S.C § 284—that authorized the secretary of defense to support the “construction of roads and fences and installation of lighting to block drug smuggling corridors across international boundaries of the United States.” On Dec. 23, 2016, a month before leaving office, President Obama signed the 973-page bill into law without any objection to this provision.

So, is lexx lying or did he just forget what was posted? Oh, maybe lexx has a short memory. Really short! ha. ha.