+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 17 to 20 of 20

Thread: no emergency

  1. #17
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    6,872

  2. #18
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    21,809

    Re: no emergency

    [QUOTE=lexx;2007146]under current RULES he IS!! the rules should be CHANGED!! he does NOT NEED it for his SECURITY/QUOTE]

    So someone who pays all their life into social security should not receive it because they made good money but free loaders should get more?

    Originally Posted by nomaxim
    Sorry there ''ohein56', but it appears that 'Joecool44' does not have the position that you envision on this topic.

    'Joecool44' has, as a matter of routine, refuted most of your accusations
    Quote Originally Posted by Jax74 View Post
    Some people have the ability to think critically, some do not. ohein obviously doesn't.

  3. #19
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    27,212

    Re: no emergency

    [QUOTE=Joecool44;2007784]
    Quote Originally Posted by lexx View Post
    under current RULES he IS!! the rules should be CHANGED!! he does NOT NEED it for his SECURITY/QUOTE]

    So someone who pays all their life into social security should not receive it because they made good money but free loaders should get more?

    so now your calling SOCIAL SECURITY freeloading!? while i'm NOT implying that someone who was FORTUNATE enough to have a well financed LIFE should SHARE EQUALLY with others i AM implying that a pool system like social security SHOULD try to provide BETTER for the LESS FORTUNATE than it does NOW!! in other words keeping pace with the REAL cost of living!? after all it IS a form of INSURANCE!? if you DONT NEED it why DRAW on it!?
    i do not endorse/recommend any advertising on scam.com associated with my name /posts or otherwise. thank you

  4. #20
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    21,809

    Re: no emergency

    [QUOTE=lexx;2007798]
    Quote Originally Posted by Joecool44 View Post
    so now your calling SOCIAL SECURITY freeloading!? while i'm NOT implying that someone who was FORTUNATE enough to have a well financed LIFE should SHARE EQUALLY with others i AM implying that a pool system like social security SHOULD try to provide BETTER for the LESS FORTUNATE than it does NOW!! in other words keeping pace with the REAL cost of living!? after all it IS a form of INSURANCE!? if you DONT NEED it why DRAW on it!?
    That isn't what I said at all. Those who get social security paid into it and deserve it. Such as Warren Buffet.

    But many do not pay into it but still collect such as SSI recipients.

    Originally Posted by nomaxim
    Sorry there ''ohein56', but it appears that 'Joecool44' does not have the position that you envision on this topic.

    'Joecool44' has, as a matter of routine, refuted most of your accusations
    Quote Originally Posted by Jax74 View Post
    Some people have the ability to think critically, some do not. ohein obviously doesn't.

Similar Threads

  1. some kind of national emergency needed soon
    By lexx in forum Political Scams
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-18-2018, 09:10 PM
  2. Emergency Meeting to Replace Hillary?
    By CarlinAnnArbor in forum Political Scams
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: 09-15-2016, 10:14 PM
  3. Emergency Action Alert for Bet Hashalom
    By David Ben-Ariel in forum Political Scams
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 12-01-2008, 01:09 PM
  4. Florida Emergency Compliance
    By Lynne in forum Government Scams
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 09-28-2006, 12:20 AM
  5. Emergency Must Read!!!!!
    By Treva2000 in forum Mail Order Scams
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 02-08-2006, 08:21 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may edit your posts
  •