+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

weeklycashincome.com any thoughts??? smells fishy

ok, another that seems too good to be true, therefore, probably a scam...but wanted to see what you all thought.

www.weeklycashincome.com - no i am not promoting it. that is the main site. i don't even know if that how you make money (by being an affiliate). check out the earnings desclaimer:

Last Updated: October 01, 2005

The earnings described are based upon the application of this system on a consistent basis, within the confines of the procedures contained within the system and the rules and regulations of Federal Trade Commission and the governing laws of the United States of America. The information available for download provides the recipient with detailed proprietary copyright protected information.

The Earnings guarantee states that from the time your income account is activated to begin receiving income you will receive a minimum of $500 in income. Any participant income account that is activated according to the activation procedure that does not generate a minimum of $500 for the participant within the first 30 days after activation shall be entitled to a full and complete refund of $97.00.

Your level of success in attaining the results claimed in our materials depends on the time you devote to the program, ideas and techniques mentioned, your finances, knowledge and various skills. Since these factors differ according to individuals, we cannot guarantee your success or income level. Nor are we responsible for any of your actions.

We are responsible to deliver The Personal Instant Cash Machine System™ which consists of detailed proprietary information on exactly how the income described is generated each day.

Every effort has been made to accurately represent this product and it's potential. Even though this industry is one of the few where one can write their own check in terms of earnings, there is no guarantee that you will earn any money using the techniques and ideas in these materials. Examples in these materials are not to be interpreted as a promise or guarantee of earnings. Earning potential is entirely dependent on the person using our product, ideas and techniques. We do not purport this as a "get rich scheme."

What is presented for download is copyright protected information on a proprietary system for personal income. As with any business enterprise, there is the possibility of loss. The information is guaranteed to be accurate information on how the income system works from beginning to end and how it is applied by an individual.
    ------

Although, as I've found out the hard way, true scammers will blatently lie about refunds.

what do you think?

plross Guest

Re: weeklycashincome.com any thoughts??? smells fishy

:o Hello, I viewed the website, it sounds pretty interesting, the investment is not very much, I am still researching, sounds like it may be something I wouldn't mind trying.

Thanks for the info

Sounds like all those other sites where you basically resell info, like having a bunch of web pages/businesses that generate small income from each one. Probably not a scam, but could be wrong.

Ok, so here is the auto-responder email that is sent to the address you submit to weeklycashincome.com
    I haven't joined. He says that all of the money that we put in (the $97 fee) goes to a church or charity that he's connected to....hmmm...doubt that. Anyway, here's the email (which I had to retreive from my bulk mail file)

Hi there!

You visited my website today. I wanted to thank you for doing that. Whether or not I was able to help you, I am really grateful for each person that simply logs in.

Thank you for taking the time to visit http://www.weeklycashincome.com

You may have forgotten why you stopped by so I thought I'd send you a quick note and remind you of some of the things we shared. We have put a lot of work and resource into developing this program in such a way that anyone can do well.

The income we shared with you, up to $1,000 per day , is actually very possible. Although, most people begin around $300 per day as they get used to this new system in their lives.

Earning this new level of income can be very exciting. I'm sure you probably are thinking, �give me a break.� Well, I'm trying.

When I decided to put this program together, I did so with the intention of not only helping people like you with a new income system, but also, helping others in their time of need.

You see, with each new participant in our program, there are many winners. You win because you develop new income systems which you are looking for and after all, that's what you wanted. If you are making $1,000 a day, does it matter to you if a charity is directly benefiting from your success? I would think you'd like that.

Your partners win because they get new customers and increased business as a result of your success.

Best of all, our close and continuous work to help hurting children worldwide and support outreach efforts continue. That's what we call a win, win, win!

You supply a vital link in this process by participating in this program and that's why it is so lucrative for you.

Imagine generating the income of your dreams and knowing that all the while, you're also helping to support outreach that will make sure others, like you, are receiving the help they need.

Well, I'm sure you have questions and are wondering, "Is this real?"

People from the United States , Canada , Australia , Europe, Asia and even Africa are using this system everyday! It doesn't matter where you live. As long as you have access to the internet, you can receive income as I do.

I can't blame you for wondering after all, as I said on the site, I have purchased so many things on the web that turned out to be not quite what they promised. It doesn't matter what I do, I cannot convince everyone. If you are skeptical and can't believe what I am telling is real and possible, then perhaps you should keep looking until you find something that works for you!

So, what can you expect from ordering the Personal Instant Cash Machine System�?

Well, first of all, the information you receive is pretty clear and it explains exactly what I do every day to earn in excess of $1,000 per day.

Secondly, you will learn how to follow in my footsteps.

Now one HUGE advantage that you have over me is that in putting this information together I wanted to make sure that there you could get started as fast as possible. That means that many of the things I went through don't apply to you.

You will have a streamlined process to start generating money right away.

There are few things you can do that are so much fun! I love being able to go shopping and still end up having more in the account when I get home than when I left. That makes shopping for the kids going back to school so much more enjoyable than ever before!

As I mentioned on the site, I don't accept any money for this information. The money you pay is sent to charity directly. I don't even collect it.

I make my money using the very system you will be receiving and I earn well in excess of $400,000 a year doing it so it is easy for me to let this money go to a good cause.

I can tell you that as a parent, I needed something stable, consistent, honest and manageable. If you are a parent, then you know exactly what I'm talking about. What I have put together really does that.

I really do work less than 3 hours a day. The rest of my work day is donated to helping people who participate in this program.

It is because I have that free time that I can even do this!

If I had to work 8-10 hours a day on my own system I would not have any time to help anyone.

For the skeptic, no matter what I do you may not believe. I know that I cannot convince everyone.

I have given up trying. I am really sorry for all the times that you were wronged. There is nothing I can do about that.

Due to the limited number of spots available, I am not able to help everyone.

So, when I say that this offer is limited, that is true. We have to be very careful how many people we put into the program because we want to give everyone the attention they are going to need to succeed.

I guarantee that you will learn exactly what I do to earn the money I earn. Since I cannot control how well you follow instructions, I cannot and do not guarantee your personal results. Actual income results for you may be lower or higher.

One person made over $4,000 in one day using this system. Others are satisfied with $250 a day. That's up to you and I cannot control that. What I can do is guarantee that I will show you how I make over $1,000 everyday in under 3 hours a day from home using my computer. If you follow my instructions, you'll be able to check your income everyday with nothing more than your ATM card.

Whether you decide to participate or not, let me encourage you to always look for ways to help others and don't give up hope that you can reach your financial goals. I am living proof that it can and does happen!

Warmest Regards,

Dale Douglas

To go back and read the offer again, go to:

http://www.weeklycashincome.com/main.html

-----

he's a good salesman....

I'm sure he's lurring in tons of people with the helping the Children worldwide compassion technique...

I wrote him, saying that I want more info on what charity he's talking about, and proof that the money is being used...which could be very easily fake...and more info on the acutal system of making money....if this is just another scammer making money for doing nothing....then I've had it with this world. I guess I'm interested in this one, cause it guarentees that you'll make $500 in 30 days or money back....do guarentees hold up in court???

if anyone finds out anything about this site, respond here, or PM me. Thanks

Hi,

This sounds just like a program called "personalinstantcash.com" by a Janet Strong I spent (lost) $97 on. From buying this e-book, you are 'strongly recommended' to go to emarketprofessionals.com to set up the "income account". This "income account" will cost you anywhere from another $97 to 400 or 500. So the guarantee is only after you sign up and spend money on opening an "income account". Supposedly this scam has been going on under numerous names, always supposedly giving the money to a charity.

thanks redhook97.

this did sound funny.

why can't there just be some kind of opportunity that follows through with what it promises???

Hello,
    I'm a new member. I too visited this website; and would like to know if anyone signed up. Do you have to pay to set up the income account on this one too?- How much?
    And what everyone wiould like to know, I'm sure is What is the legal thing thats earns you the money?
    I found a reference to Dale Douglas this month organising a collection for residents to donate shoes to underprivileged children, in Dallas, if it's the same Dale Douglas running weeklycashincome.com?
    :)

Quote Originally Posted by skeptik
    Ok, so here is the auto-responder email that is sent to the address you submit to weeklycashincome.com
    I haven't joined. He says that all of the money that we put in (the $97 fee) goes to a church or charity that he's connected to....hmmm...doubt that. Anyway, here's the email (which I had to retreive from my bulk mail file)

Hi there!

You visited my website today. I wanted to thank you for doing that. Whether or not I was able to help you, I am really grateful for each person that simply logs in.

Thank you for taking the time to visit http://www.weeklycashincome.com

You may have forgotten why you stopped by so I thought I'd send you a quick note and remind you of some of the things we shared. We have put a lot of work and resource into developing this program in such a way that anyone can do well.

The income we shared with you, up to $1,000 per day , is actually very possible. Although, most people begin around $300 per day as they get used to this new system in their lives.

Earning this new level of income can be very exciting. I'm sure you probably are thinking, �give me a break.� Well, I'm trying.

When I decided to put this program together, I did so with the intention of not only helping people like you with a new income system, but also, helping others in their time of need.

You see, with each new participant in our program, there are many winners. You win because you develop new income systems which you are looking for and after all, that's what you wanted. If you are making $1,000 a day, does it matter to you if a charity is directly benefiting from your success? I would think you'd like that.

Your partners win because they get new customers and increased business as a result of your success.

Best of all, our close and continuous work to help hurting children worldwide and support outreach efforts continue. That's what we call a win, win, win!

You supply a vital link in this process by participating in this program and that's why it is so lucrative for you.

Imagine generating the income of your dreams and knowing that all the while, you're also helping to support outreach that will make sure others, like you, are receiving the help they need.

Well, I'm sure you have questions and are wondering, "Is this real?"

People from the United States , Canada , Australia , Europe, Asia and even Africa are using this system everyday! It doesn't matter where you live. As long as you have access to the internet, you can receive income as I do.

I can't blame you for wondering after all, as I said on the site, I have purchased so many things on the web that turned out to be not quite what they promised. It doesn't matter what I do, I cannot convince everyone. If you are skeptical and can't believe what I am telling is real and possible, then perhaps you should keep looking until you find something that works for you!

So, what can you expect from ordering the Personal Instant Cash Machine System�?

Well, first of all, the information you receive is pretty clear and it explains exactly what I do every day to earn in excess of $1,000 per day.

Secondly, you will learn how to follow in my footsteps.

Now one HUGE advantage that you have over me is that in putting this information together I wanted to make sure that there you could get started as fast as possible. That means that many of the things I went through don't apply to you.

You will have a streamlined process to start generating money right away.

There are few things you can do that are so much fun! I love being able to go shopping and still end up having more in the account when I get home than when I left. That makes shopping for the kids going back to school so much more enjoyable than ever before!

As I mentioned on the site, I don't accept any money for this information. The money you pay is sent to charity directly. I don't even collect it.

I make my money using the very system you will be receiving and I earn well in excess of $400,000 a year doing it so it is easy for me to let this money go to a good cause.

I can tell you that as a parent, I needed something stable, consistent, honest and manageable. If you are a parent, then you know exactly what I'm talking about. What I have put together really does that.

I really do work less than 3 hours a day. The rest of my work day is donated to helping people who participate in this program.

It is because I have that free time that I can even do this!

If I had to work 8-10 hours a day on my own system I would not have any time to help anyone.

For the skeptic, no matter what I do you may not believe. I know that I cannot convince everyone.

I have given up trying. I am really sorry for all the times that you were wronged. There is nothing I can do about that.

Due to the limited number of spots available, I am not able to help everyone.

So, when I say that this offer is limited, that is true. We have to be very careful how many people we put into the program because we want to give everyone the attention they are going to need to succeed.

I guarantee that you will learn exactly what I do to earn the money I earn. Since I cannot control how well you follow instructions, I cannot and do not guarantee your personal results. Actual income results for you may be lower or higher.

One person made over $4,000 in one day using this system. Others are satisfied with $250 a day. That's up to you and I cannot control that. What I can do is guarantee that I will show you how I make over $1,000 everyday in under 3 hours a day from home using my computer. If you follow my instructions, you'll be able to check your income everyday with nothing more than your ATM card.

Whether you decide to participate or not, let me encourage you to always look for ways to help others and don't give up hope that you can reach your financial goals. I am living proof that it can and does happen!

Warmest Regards,

Dale Douglas

To go back and read the offer again, go to:

http://www.weeklycashincome.com/main.html

-----

he's a good salesman....

I'm sure he's lurring in tons of people with the helping the Children worldwide compassion technique...

I wrote him, saying that I want more info on what charity he's talking about, and proof that the money is being used...which could be very easily fake...and more info on the acutal system of making money....if this is just another scammer making money for doing nothing....then I've had it with this world. I guess I'm interested in this one, cause it guarentees that you'll make $500 in 30 days or money back....do guarentees hold up in court???

if anyone finds out anything about this site, respond here, or PM me. Thanks
    Dear Skeptic; continue to remain skeptical. The $97. is only the lst hit. Your're then going to be asked to pay under $300 for the automated systems which will do nothing for you according to someone who bought the original of which Dale's is a carbon copy. The originator of this scam is Katherine Scott. Type that into your Google & you will see that Dale's is nothing more than a copy of what she does. How did I find out? When Dale forwarded instructions on step two to set up my acct. with emarket professionals, Katherine Scott's name appeared at the top of my screen. Thats when I decided to find out who she was & it was all bad. Read the testimonials. When the 30 days is up & I havn,t made the $500 I'm going to hold his feet to the fire. Do guarantees hold up in court?? We'll be finding out as long as I jump through the right hoops. Jack Knife

Jack Knife,
    sorry to hear you fell victim. I knew this was b.s. Keep me posted if you ever get your money back, and how you did it...cause I could use the hel pgetting money back from several companies over the years, who up and vanished....

Glorij,
    obviously, you should not invest in this. I'm sure the Dale you found was someone else...coincidence.

thank god for word of mouth.

take care

wat up HOMIEZ,

Man.... Im a SaD man...

I JUST BOUGHT Dale Douglas Personal Instant Cash Machine AND MADE AN MONEY ORDER WHICH I ALREADY SENT... I BELEIEVED HIM....

I DONT WANNA BE THE VICTIM.. PLEASE HELP//

NEHAL

Quote Originally Posted by Ca$H_FlOw
    wat up HOMIEZ,

Man.... Im a SaD man...

I JUST BOUGHT Dale Douglas Personal Instant Cash Machine AND MADE AN MONEY ORDER WHICH I ALREADY SENT... I BELEIEVED HIM....

I DONT WANNA BE THE VICTIM.. PLEASE HELP//

NEHAL
    sadly, you've already become a victim...sorry.

Don't FALL FOR Internet PROGRAM scams - it's not a good idea. Bad income opportunities with this, scams and high risk.

I'm New To This Forum And I Was About To Sign Up At Dale Douglas' Website But I Researched And Found This Forum And Now I Am Glad I Did Not Buy Into This Scam. These Forums Are Really Helpful.

I just purchased the Dale Douglas Cash income Machine not even 30mins ago
    could so one give me any advice on what I can do to recall me payment. Thanks

If anyone encountered that this is not a scam please inform me...

no one gets scammed unless they are scammable!!period!if you wanna play with money go to an autosurf info site and only play the reccommended games!!always do your homework!!never jump in!!if you do you are just proving your ignorance or willingness to contribute to anothers pot of gold!and admit it!!that was what drew you too the idiotic offer in the first place!!you would be a hero and get rich too!?hehe!!your just a piece of S h i t who wants to get rich quick doin the right thing!!hehe!!NOT POSSIBLE!!...........glad we got that outa the way.your a piece a S H i T that wants to get rich............possible but unlikely!!do your homework!!run over dead bodys!!you'll get there!!hehe!!that's real life!!GET OVER IT OR NOT!!hehe!!

thanks guys.

i almost fall for this one.