+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

50DollarGiftCard.com??

Anyone used this site? I signed up for STAMPS.COM and got credit within 48 hours on the site. Within 4 days I was printing out my certificate and mailing it in. That was today, I am wondering how long I should expect to wait to receive my $50 Target gift card or if I will ever see it at all?!?!

Re: 50DollarGiftCard.com??

I did this site a while back for the 50 dollar card. It is not a scam. You will recieve your card. I can't recall how long it took for them to mail it to me, but I eventually got it.

Well, so far so good. I got a message yesterday saying that my cert was received, approved and processed. My $50 Target GC should be sent out within 6 weeks...

I did an offer for them, got approved, and they said that they sent me an email on Nov 30, but I never received it. I sent them a message to let them know that I hadn't received the email, but haven't heard back. It says "not responsible for lost or deleted emails", so I hope that doesn't mean that I'm out of luck. I heard this was a good company, so hopefully they'll send me a new email with the redemption link.

I got my $50 Target Gift Card today. So, just over one month total time.

Considering the STAMPS.COM offer cost me ZERO and I ended up with almost $5 in free postage as well!

Not bad, not bad at all...

Quote Originally Posted by slobis
    I got my $50 Target Gift Card today. So, just over one month total time.

Considering the STAMPS.COM offer cost me ZERO and I ended up with almost $5 in free postage as well!

Not bad, not bad at all...

HOw the heck did u get that to work? R u sure this is the right site???

I got the conformation email but the link takes me no where, can you explain? did you have to send in a verification form?

I just got my card from them ($50 Target) on Monday. They were fairly quick. I did the Superpass offer which went to approval in about 9-10 days & it took them about 3 weeks to mail it to me. Not bad at all!

Do you send in vouchers for this gift? or do they automatically send it? I've completed the offer, been approved, and clicked the link from their email (all it did was take me to the offers page), do I just wait now and get it shipped? or do I have to do something else to get it?

Too bad they don't have a Visa GC. I don't shop in Target stores and we don't have any Kmart stores anymore. Good deal but the GC they have is truly useless for me.

Quote Originally Posted by Iceboie
    Too bad they don't have a Visa GC. I don't shop in Target stores and we don't have any Kmart stores anymore. Good deal but the GC they have is truly useless for me.
    ditto. Target's like 30 miles away and Kmart turned into Sears where I live.
    Marge: My name is Marge S. and I'm a Homerholic
    Otto: If you're taking Homerhol, I'll take a swig
    Marge: I'm afraid what I like can't be swallowed, sniffed or smoked
    Otto: Hmm, then you better inject it between my toes cause my mom checks my arms

Gecko Insurance
    So easy, someone barely smarter than Sarah Palin can do it!:

Quote Originally Posted by tjwor
    Do you send in vouchers for this gift? or do they automatically send it? I've completed the offer, been approved, and clicked the link from their email (all it did was take me to the offers page), do I just wait now and get it shipped? or do I have to do something else to get it?
    You need to check the staus of your gift. Once it is in approval there will be a link there on that page that you click on. Then it is supposed to send you an e-mail within 24 hours. And in my experience the e-mail isn't sent until about 18 hours +. You then have to click on a link in the e-mail to set up your verification form to print and mail to them. I have had good experinece with this company overall. HTH!

Quote Originally Posted by janarae
    You need to check the staus of your gift. Once it is in approval there will be a link there on that page that you click on. Then it is supposed to send you an e-mail within 24 hours. And in my experience the e-mail isn't sent until about 18 hours +. You then have to click on a link in the e-mail to set up your verification form to print and mail to them. I have had good experinece with this company overall. HTH!
    See, i got 2 emails from them, and neither had verification links to fill out my info, and they won't answer their phone number, and they won't respond to emails or customer support :(

Positive, the envelope even said "50DollarGiftCard.com - Target" on it.

I got the confirmation email, which had a link. You click the link and it takes you to a page to confirm your shipping information. Once that is done the next page is your cert and the w9(which you needn't bother with since the gift is < $600).

I just sent it in and withing a few days the site had updated to say that they had received my cert and were processing it. My status never changed to "Shipped", just stayed at approved. I figured I would have to call them but my card showed up on Monday.

See, i got 2 emails from them, and neither had verification links to fill out my info, and they won't answer their phone number, and they won't respond to emails or customer support :(
    That stinks! I have have similar issues with other sites. I know this won't help you now but I always try to verify the acct before I waste any time/money doing any offers. I've been burnt too many times (mostly via yourgift.card..for some reason I would never get their verification e-mail?). Can you try to "sign up" again with the same e-mail address/acct info & see if they will send you a verification...it's worth a try.

Quote Originally Posted by janarae
    That stinks! I have have similar issues with other sites. I know this won't help you now but I always try to verify the acct before I waste any time/money doing any offers. I've been burnt too many times (mostly via yourgift.card..for some reason I would never get their verification e-mail?). Can you try to "sign up" again with the same e-mail address/acct info & see if they will send you a verification...it's worth a try.
    I did verify my email before hand, i thought... i had got the email and clicked on it before completing an offer... the offer shows and is complete, just their redemption link goes to the offers page! stupid people at 123 Click!

I did verify my email before hand, i thought... i had got the email and clicked on it before completing an offer... the offer shows and is complete, just their redemption link goes to the offers page! stupid people at 123 Click!
    Yes, I can second that. Even though this offer worked for me I did a freegrocerycard.com (alos 123 click) offer through them & have been waiting for one offer to go to approval for over two months now. They haven't been helpful at all even after I faxed them the e-mail I received verifying my enrollment in the offer. Sorry you got taken!