+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Re: 50DollarGiftCard.com??

hi, i have just got email link to redeem my $ 50 gift. it also says that i need to fill up w-9 form ans send it to them.
    do i need to fill up that form also as this gift is only $50?do i send only my redemption certificate?
    please reply me back.

Quote Originally Posted by khushi1
    hi, i have just got email link to redeem my $ 50 gift. it also says that i need to fill up w-9 form ans send it to them.
    do i need to fill up that form also as this gift is only $50?do i send only my redemption certificate?
    please reply me back.
    You only need to submit W-9 if the gift is over $600. They have that listed on all of their gift redemption forms regardless of the amount. If you read the fine print on-line it clearly states it isn't needed unless the gift is $600 or higher.

thanks for your reply

Helpful hint:
    If you don't get the link for your form, just alter the account status address in your browser, and you'll get the link to your redemption form. Below, I used eatfreeandbemerry as an example:

http://redemption.click-123.com/cgi-...cgi?config=517 <--this is to check your status

http://redemption.click-123.com/cgi-...cgi?config=517 <---this is to print your redemption form

Doing this will work for all of the I-Deal sites... ;)
    $600 Recieved | $5600 Waiting 4 Shipment

Quote Originally Posted by amarettogal
    Helpful hint:
    If you don't get the link for your form, just alter the account status address in your browser, and you'll get the link to your redemption form. Below, I used eatfreeandbemerry as an example:

http://redemption.click-123.com/cgi-...cgi?config=517 <--this is to check your status

http://redemption.click-123.com/cgi-...cgi?config=517 <---this is to print your redemption form

OMG: Where were you 2 months ago?! :D Thank you! Some of us had some major redemption problems with this company and this is perfect information
    You have a 14 day trial. On the 10th day your card will be billed and you will be shipped a fresh supply of our wonderful product....

Quote Originally Posted by amarettogal
    Helpful hint:

Thanks!!!!!

How would you do this for 50dollargiftcard.com? Thanks so much, I don't know if I'll be able to get my redemption form that way.

Just login to your account. Now go into the address bar in your browser, and replace the word "account" with "redeem". Then you'll get your redemption form...

Quote Originally Posted by JeanneLynn
    How would you do this for 50dollargiftcard.com? Thanks so much, I don't know if I'll be able to get my redemption form that way.

Glad to be of help. Better late than never, you know...

I-Deal's a shady company, so I want to see as many people as possible get their gifts. :D

Quote Originally Posted by livetbd
    OMG: Where were you 2 months ago?! :D Thank you! Some of us had some major redemption problems with this company and this is perfect information

i signed up for this site and completed an offer. i went back to check my status and it says that i'm not a registered user! i know i have the right email address because i have the confirmation email from the offer i did, and i write down all the information for the sites i do. anyone else have this problem?

I received 50 dollar card in the mail today, so they finally came through
    You have a 14 day trial. On the 10th day your card will be billed and you will be shipped a fresh supply of our wonderful product....

I've been waiting since November for my gift through one of there sister sites hopefully they sent out gifts on the sam day and I will recieve it any day now :( :confused:

you know you can trade your giftcard on www.cardavenue.com

14. 08-08-2006, 07:48 PM

Reason
    Found answer