+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: case open

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    26,342

    case open

    seems quite a few are in favor of IMPEACHING the president!! sooner the better!?

    https://www.theatlantic.com/magazine...-trump/580468/

    Name:  2020-treason-obstruction.png
Views: 16
Size:  49.2 KB
    i do not endorse/recommend any advertising on scam.com associated with my name /posts or otherwise. thank you

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    21,464

    Re: case open

    Name:  o'bama1.png
Views: 15
Size:  164.7 KB
    Originally Posted by nomaxim
    Sorry there ''ohein56', but it appears that 'Joecool44' does not have the position that you envision on this topic.

    'Joecool44' has, as a matter of routine, refuted most of your accusations
    Quote Originally Posted by Jax74 View Post
    Some people have the ability to think critically, some do not. ohein obviously doesn't.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    26,342

    Re: case open

    has ANYBODY EVER been JAILED for an environmental DISASTER!? but by THAT logic the PRESIDENT HIMSELF should be LOCKED AWAY for leaving the PARIS ACCORD and INCREASING the allowed levels of TOXINS in the environment by reducing REGULATIONS!!
    i do not endorse/recommend any advertising on scam.com associated with my name /posts or otherwise. thank you

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    21,464

    Re: case open

    Oh-bama should be in jail for that national debt.

    Originally Posted by nomaxim
    Sorry there ''ohein56', but it appears that 'Joecool44' does not have the position that you envision on this topic.

    'Joecool44' has, as a matter of routine, refuted most of your accusations
    Quote Originally Posted by Jax74 View Post
    Some people have the ability to think critically, some do not. ohein obviously doesn't.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    26,342

    Re: case open

    has ANY CEO ever been JAILED for an OIL SPILL!? why jail them if you can STICK them with the BILL for CLEANUP and COMPENSATION!?
    i do not endorse/recommend any advertising on scam.com associated with my name /posts or otherwise. thank you

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    21,464

    Re: case open

    Quote Originally Posted by lexx View Post
    has ANY CEO ever been JAILED for an OIL SPILL!? why jail them if you can STICK them with the BILL for CLEANUP and COMPENSATION!?
    Which oh-bama didn't do.

    Originally Posted by nomaxim
    Sorry there ''ohein56', but it appears that 'Joecool44' does not have the position that you envision on this topic.

    'Joecool44' has, as a matter of routine, refuted most of your accusations
    Quote Originally Posted by Jax74 View Post
    Some people have the ability to think critically, some do not. ohein obviously doesn't.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    26,342

    Re: case open

    what part of GOV has the AUTHORITY to make a company PAY for it's mistakes!? i remember READING about the COMPENSATION given out to local businesses!?
    i do not endorse/recommend any advertising on scam.com associated with my name /posts or otherwise. thank you

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    21,464

    Re: case open

    Quote Originally Posted by lexx View Post
    what part of GOV has the AUTHORITY to make a company PAY for it's mistakes!? i remember READING about the COMPENSATION given out to local businesses!?
    For oil spills it would be the EPA.

    Originally Posted by nomaxim
    Sorry there ''ohein56', but it appears that 'Joecool44' does not have the position that you envision on this topic.

    'Joecool44' has, as a matter of routine, refuted most of your accusations
    Quote Originally Posted by Jax74 View Post
    Some people have the ability to think critically, some do not. ohein obviously doesn't.

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may edit your posts
  •