+ Reply to Thread

Thread: case open

case open

seems quite a few are in favor of IMPEACHING the president!! sooner the better!?

https://www.theatlantic.com/magazine...-trump/580468/

Name:  2020-treason-obstruction.png
Views: 16
Size:  49.2 KB
    i do not endorse/recommend any advertising on scam.com associated with my name /posts or otherwise. thank you

Re: case open

Name:  o'bama1.png
Views: 15
Size:  164.7 KB
    Originally Posted by nomaxim
    Sorry there ''ohein56', but it appears that 'Joecool44' does not have the position that you envision on this topic.

'Joecool44' has, as a matter of routine, refuted most of your accusations
    Quote Originally Posted by Jax74 View Post
    Some people have the ability to think critically, some do not. ohein obviously doesn't.

has ANYBODY EVER been JAILED for an environmental DISASTER!? but by THAT logic the PRESIDENT HIMSELF should be LOCKED AWAY for leaving the PARIS ACCORD and INCREASING the allowed levels of TOXINS in the environment by reducing REGULATIONS!!
    i do not endorse/recommend any advertising on scam.com associated with my name /posts or otherwise. thank you

Oh-bama should be in jail for that national debt.

Sorry there ''ohein56', but it appears that 'Joecool44' does not have the position that you envision on this topic.

Some people have the ability to think critically, some do not. ohein obviously doesn't.

has ANY CEO ever been JAILED for an OIL SPILL!? why jail them if you can STICK them with the BILL for CLEANUP and COMPENSATION!?

Quote Originally Posted by lexx View Post
    has ANY CEO ever been JAILED for an OIL SPILL!? why jail them if you can STICK them with the BILL for CLEANUP and COMPENSATION!?
    Which oh-bama didn't do.

what part of GOV has the AUTHORITY to make a company PAY for it's mistakes!? i remember READING about the COMPENSATION given out to local businesses!?

Quote Originally Posted by lexx View Post
    what part of GOV has the AUTHORITY to make a company PAY for it's mistakes!? i remember READING about the COMPENSATION given out to local businesses!?
    For oil spills it would be the EPA.