+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Liberals Attacking Each Other! LOL

https://splinternews.com/some-real-k...ems-1832202043

During a private dinner in Iowa, New York Senator Kirsten Gillibrand reportedly took a shot at Texas almost-Sen. Beto O’Rourke, who’s been touted as a possible candidate for the Democratic nomination for president in 2020.

With a heavy heart I must say this again: drama!!

As the Wall Street Journal reported on Wednesday, Gillibrand, who announced her candidacy earlier this month, said O’Rourke was selfish during his 2018 campaign for not sharing some of his campaign war chest with down-ballot Democrats. Gillibrand’s team “disputed the characterization of the conversation,” whatever the hell that means, but didn’t outright deny it. Per the Journal:

New York Sen. Kirsten Gillibrand, during her first swing through Iowa as a presidential candidate, told a private dinner of state lawmakers that Mr. O’Rourke was selfish for not sharing any of his 2018 fundraising haul with down-ballot Democrats, according to two people in attendance. An aide to Ms. Gillibrand disputed the characterization of the conversation.

This is some very dumb drama. Gillibrand’s point is essentially a rehashing of a stupid line of attack O’Rourke’s opponents tried to launch during his Senate race criticizing him for not spreading the wealth. This was dumb when the Republicans tried it and remains dumb. The conventional Democratic Party logic follows that Texas races deemed un-winnable should funnel money to races that are viewed as winnable. This is all well and good, but O’Rourke came way closer than anyone expected, so it would have been extremely shortsighted to ask him to offload cash that helped make a long-shot race seem within reach.

The Journal also reported Gillibrand was specifically focusing on down-ballot candidates in Texas, not out-of-state Democrats, which could perhaps account for the “characterization of the conversation” her camp disputes. Whatever the case, the down-ballot critique doesn’t hold much water either, as Chris Hooks, a Texas-based journalist who has freelanced for Splinter, pointed out:
    Originally Posted by nomaxim
    Sorry there ''ohein56', but it appears that 'Joecool44' does not have the position that you envision on this topic.

'Joecool44' has, as a matter of routine, refuted most of your accusations
    Quote Originally Posted by Jax74 View Post
    Some people have the ability to think critically, some do not. ohein obviously doesn't.

Re: Liberals Attacking Each Other! LOL

joe's LEADER is so pathtetic he's over here spreading GOSSIP COLUMN DRIVEL!!

Name:  guilianiprison-isnt-prison-768x754.jpg
Views: 22
Size:  116.3 KB
    i do not endorse/recommend any advertising on scam.com associated with my name /posts or otherwise. thank you

Name:  Mueller.jpg
Views: 21
Size:  13.2 KB
    Sorry there ''ohein56', but it appears that 'Joecool44' does not have the position that you envision on this topic.

Some people have the ability to think critically, some do not. ohein obviously doesn't.

Name:  children.jpg
Size:  44.7 KB
    i do not endorse/recommend any advertising on scam.com associated with my name /posts or otherwise. thank you

Quote Originally Posted by lexx View Post
    Name:  children.jpg
Size:  44.7 KB
    Trickle down effect of liberals?

Okay then.

WHAT!? the meme is SELF explanatory!! KIDS MIMIC the tRUMP!! he is a BAD INFLUENCE on CHILDREN!!

WHAT!? the meme is SELF explanatory!! KIDS MIMIC the tRUMP!! he is a BAD INFLUENCE on CHILDREN!!
    Trump isn't speaking in your meme.

so what!? we all KNOW he SAID THOSE THINGS!! thus his IMAGE on TV is the IMPLICATION!!

so what!? we all KNOW he SAID THOSE THINGS!! thus his IMAGE on TV is the IMPLICATION!!
    If one person doesn't know what he said, then your assertion is wrong.

i would guess almost all meme's depend on KNOWLEDGE of the subject!! it's NOT a baby steps world anymore if it EVER WAS!!

i would guess almost all meme's depend on KNOWLEDGE of the subject!! it's NOT a baby steps world anymore if it EVER WAS!

and DONT forget REPUGLICANS have been attacking each other BEFORE and AFTER tRUMP got elected and they are STILL DOING IT!!

15. 02-08-2019, 06:00 PM

partisan spam

for lecks