+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 8 of 8

  1. #1
    docb Guest

    Ol "Scarface" Cheney ... can the man ever tell the truth??

    Cheney's job was to slam Democrats who have been criticizing the administration for manipulating the intelligence which led us into the Iraq war. He told his fellow fat-cats that the claim Bush lied the country into war is "one of the most dishonest and reprehensible charges ever aired in this city."

    Really?

    More dishonest and reprehensible than, say...


    We know [Saddam]'s got chemicals and biological [weapons]. ... We know he's working on nuclear. - Dick Cheney, May 19, 2002


    He now is trying, through his illicit procurement network, to acquire the equipment he needs to be able to enrich uranium to make the bombs. ... Specifically aluminum tubes. - Dick Cheney, September 8, 2002


    We do know, with absolute certainty, that he is using his procurement system to acquire the equipment he needs in order to enrich uranium to build a nuclear weapon. - Dick Cheney, September 8, 2002


    His regime has had high-level contacts with al Qaeda going back a decade and has provided training to al Qaeda terrorists. - Dick Cheney, December 2, 2002


    We know he's been absolutely devoted to trying to acquire nuclear weapons, and we believe he has, in fact, reconstituted nuclear weapons. – Dick Cheney, March 16, 2003


    My belief is we will, in fact, be greeted as liberators. – Dick Cheney, March 16, 2003


    We had intelligence reporting before the war that there were at least seven of these mobile labs that he had gone out and acquired. We've, since the war, found two of them. They're in our possession today, mobile biological facilities that can be used to produce anthrax or smallpox or whatever else you wanted to use during the course of developing the capacity for an attack." - Dick Cheney, September 14, 2003


    [Saddam Hussein] had an established relationship with Al Qaida - providing training to Al Qaida members in areas of poisons, gases and conventional bombs. - Dick Cheney, October 18, 2003


    In terms of the question what is there now, we know for example that prior to our going in that he had spent time and effort acquiring mobile biological weapons labs, and we're quite confident he did, in fact, have such a program. We've found a couple of semi trailers at this point which we believe were, in fact, part of that program. - Dick Cheney, January 22, 2004


    I think there's overwhelming evidence that there was a connection between al-Qaeda and the Iraqi government. - Dick Cheney, January 22, 2004


    "I think they're in the last throes, if you will, of the insurgency." - Dick Cheney, June 20, 2005

    I could go on, but honestly, what's the point?

  2. #2
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    SW United States
    Posts
    6,643

    Re: Ol "Scarface" Cheney ... can the man ever tell the truth??

    Quote Originally Posted by docb
    Cheney's job was to slam Democrats who have been criticizing the administration for manipulating the intelligence which led us into the Iraq war. He told his fellow fat-cats that the claim Bush lied the country into war is "one of the most dishonest and reprehensible charges ever aired in this city."

    Really?
    Yes, really!

    More dishonest and reprehensible than, say...


    We know [Saddam]'s got chemicals and biological [weapons]. ... We know he's working on nuclear. - Dick Cheney, May 19, 2002
    That would be a reprehensible lie if he manufactured that information, but of course EVERYONE WHO IS NOT ON A CRUSADE TO DESTROY OUR PRESIDENT knows that he was quoting faulty intelligence furnished by our intelligence community. Five separate investigations into this matter confirmed this.

    He now is trying, through his illicit procurement network, to acquire the equipment he needs to be able to enrich uranium to make the bombs. ... Specifically aluminum tubes. - Dick Cheney, September 8, 2002
    Faulty intelligence

    We do know, with absolute certainty, that he is using his procurement system to acquire the equipment he needs in order to enrich uranium to build a nuclear weapon. - Dick Cheney, September 8, 2002
    Faulty intelligence

    His regime has had high-level contacts with al Qaeda going back a decade and has provided training to al Qaeda terrorists. - Dick Cheney, December 2, 2002
    True statement

    We know he's been absolutely devoted to trying to acquire nuclear weapons, and we believe he has, in fact, reconstituted nuclear weapons. – Dick Cheney, March 16, 2003
    Faulty intelligence

    My belief is we will, in fact, be greeted as liberators. – Dick Cheney, March 16, 2003
    His opinion.

    We had intelligence reporting before the war that there were at least seven of these mobile labs that he had gone out and acquired. We've, since the war, found two of them. They're in our possession today, mobile biological facilities that can be used to produce anthrax or smallpox or whatever else you wanted to use during the course of developing the capacity for an attack." - Dick Cheney, September 14, 2003
    Faulty intelligence

    [Saddam Hussein] had an established relationship with Al Qaida - providing training to Al Qaida members in areas of poisons, gases and conventional bombs. - Dick Cheney, October 18, 2003
    Training Al Qaida terrorists, Faulty intelligence. Relationship with Al Qaida, true.

    In terms of the question what is there now, we know for example that prior to our going in that he had spent time and effort acquiring mobile biological weapons labs, and we're quite confident he did, in fact, have such a program. We've found a couple of semi trailers at this point which we believe were, in fact, part of that program. - Dick Cheney, January 22, 2004
    Faulty intelligence

    I think there's overwhelming evidence that there was a connection between al-Qaeda and the Iraqi government. - Dick Cheney, January 22, 2004
    True statement. Don't interpret this to mean that Iraq was part of 9/11 attacks.

    "I think they're in the last throes, if you will, of the insurgency." - Dick Cheney, June 20, 2005
    His opinion... Hence the words "I think".

    I could go on, but honestly, what's the point?

    You fools will never stop using your false propaganda to discredit the United States, will you?

    You fools will never accept the truth, will you?

    You fools will never stop siding with the enemy, will you?

    I could go on and on, but honestly, what's the point?


    .

  3. #3
    docb Guest

    Re: Ol "Scarface" Cheney ... can the man ever tell the truth??

    Wow .... Hannity would be proud of you!!!

    You fools will never stop siding with the enemy, will you? FOOLS AS IN BILL O'LIELLY WHO JUST ENCOURAGED AL QUEDA TO BOMB SAN FRANCISCO?? OR ANNE COULTER WHO CALLED ALL NYERS "COWARDS"???

    The only fools are the fools who support Bush as the Majority of Americans and the rest of the world are no longer buying the lies from the Neo-Cons

  4. #4
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    SW United States
    Posts
    6,643

    Re: Ol "Scarface" Cheney ... can the man ever tell the truth??

    Quote Originally Posted by docb
    The only fools are the fools who support Bush as the Majority of Americans and the rest of the world are no longer buying the lies from the Neo-Cons
    Like the lies you started this thread with, that were actually lies from you, not Cheney?

    You claim the administration "lies", too bad you don't have any evidence to back up your propaganda with.

    The republicans always back up their talk, while the democrats always talk, then start backing up.

    .

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    27,212

    Re: Ol "Scarface" Cheney ... can the man ever tell the truth??

    Quote Originally Posted by Grim17
    Like the lies you started this thread with, that were actually lies from you, not Cheney?

    You claim the administration "lies", too bad you don't have any evidence to back up your propaganda with.

    The republicans always back up their talk, while the democrats always talk, then start backing up.

    .
    reminds me of a story.there we're these 2 freinds who got in an argument and drew guns on each other and each called the other a liar.then the one freind admitted he forgot to load his gun.guess who became the liar!!by default!!loaded gun rules the world!!duck or join up!!guess we know where your comin from!!not that it's a bad thing.........it's all about survival of the good ya know!!guns are good!?right!?in the right hands of course!?oh nevermind just do as your told and you'll live!!how's that for freedom!! :eek: :p :D

  6. #6
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    SW United States
    Posts
    6,643

    Re: Ol "Scarface" Cheney ... can the man ever tell the truth??

    Quote Originally Posted by docb
    You fools will never stop siding with the enemy, will you? FOOLS AS IN BILL O'LIELLY WHO JUST ENCOURAGED AL QUEDA TO BOMB SAN FRANCISCO?? OR ANNE COULTER WHO CALLED ALL NYERS "COWARDS"???
    You call that, siding with the enemy? What a laugh coming from Americas biggest obstacle in the war on terror.

    First, O'Reily isn't a republican, he is an independent. I will link you to the interview with John Stewart, where at the end he said with all sincerity "You really are an independent." With that said, O'Reily's comment was a slam on San Francisco and only a desperate liberal grasping at straws would make such a ridiculous comment. If our enemy's told us they didn't like one of their city's, and suggested we bomb it, it would NOT be a motivating statement for us. In fact, it would probably assure we would never touch it.

    As for the conservative babe of my dreams, what she said was a bit over the top, but no way in hell could you say that was "siding with the enemy."
    Let me rephrase that... No way anyone with even half a grasp on reality could say that was "siding with the enemy."

    I realize with all the enemy propaganda your side puts out, that this was the closest you all could come up with to combat the anti-American and reprehensible lies your party spews each and every day.

    .

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    14,663

    Re: Ol "Scarface" Cheney ... can the man ever tell the truth??

    Quote Originally Posted by Grim17
    You fools will never stop using your false propaganda to discredit the United States, will you?

    You fools will never accept the truth, will you?

    You fools will never stop siding with the enemy, will you?

    I could go on and on, but honestly, what's the point?


    .
    Siding with the enemy?? ...hardly. YOU are the enemy and the rest of the brain-washed vermin floating around in your right-wing cesspool of lies, delusions and excuses for war criminals and tyrants. YOU and your ilk are the ONLY really dangerous enemies America has. The rest simply are trying to get us to mind our own business and cease meddling in every other nations affairs They are simply symptomatic of the conduct of criminally insane imperialist trash like yourself.

    Taking care to rid our once proud nation of scum like you should be our only priority, not invading countries who pose no threat to us. YOU and your cabal of fascist Monkeys are the major threat to America and as domestic enemies of The Constitution, makes you the REAL enemy.... The dangerous enemy.. Not like just any little germ drifting around in the environment but like a cancer that has taken root on the internal organs of our body politic.

    Have a nice day. Then go fvck yourself.
    Last edited by dchristie; 11-25-2005 at 06:23 PM.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    SW United States
    Posts
    6,643

    Re: Ol "Scarface" Cheney ... can the man ever tell the truth??

    dchristie, you need help... you can't even tell the truth. How sad that resorting to PROVEN LIES is all you or the left has.

    lolololololololol

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 4
    Last Post: 03-03-2016, 10:43 AM
  2. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 11-27-2012, 07:44 AM
  3. Cheney quote ... what a "Dick"head this jackass is
    By docb in forum Political Scams
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-25-2008, 10:30 AM
  4. Cheney to answer "tough questions" from Larry King
    By Long Time Austinite in forum Political Scams
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 07-30-2007, 03:42 PM
  5. Bringing the "Perps," Bush and Cheney, to Justice
    By Phinnly Slash Buster in forum Political Scams
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 01-07-2007, 08:03 PM

Tags for this Thread

Add / Edit Tags
absolute, acts, administration, admit, admitted, affairs, ain, al qaeda, aluminum, american, americas, anne, anti, are, attack, attacks, back, bad, biggest, bit, body, bomb, bombs, brain, build, bush, buying, called, cancer, care, cease, cer, charges, che, chemicals, cheney, city, claim, closes, coming, community, con, confirmed, connection, conservative, countries, country, couple, criminals, dangerous, day, december, delusions, democrats, des, desperate, dick, dick cheney, did, didn, dishonest, don, dreams, drew, duc, duck, eed, eme, enemy, environment, equipment, error, evidence, false, fat, faulty, five, forgot, fra, freinds, germ, good, government, grim, guns, had, hands, hannity, hell, help, hey, high, his, hussein, intelligence, inter, internal, interview, investigations, ion, iraq, iraqi, isn, job, john, join, just, labs, last, laugh, led, level, liberal, lied, longer, make, makes, matter, mea, members, mind, mobile, monkeys, nations, need, neo, network, never, nice, nuclear, october, only, order, ouch, overwhelming, par, part, party, point, pose, presiden, prior, produce, program, prove, proven, question, quot, quote, reality, regime, reminds, reporting, rest, rich, rid, ridiculous, roo, roy, sad, san, scum, semi, september, ship, simply, slam, specifically, spent, star, started, states, stop, story, such, surge, system, take, taken, talk, terms, terror, terrorists, they, thing, thread, time, today, told, touch, trailers, training, tries, truth, ubes, uni, united, united states, uranium, wanted, war, weapons, will, working, wow, you, your

View Tag Cloud

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may edit your posts
  •