+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: wall baby

lexx is online now Most Valued Scams Member !!!

Re: wall baby

pelosi is ETERNAL!!! i finally REALIZED that!! isn't god a PRANKSTER!!
    i do not endorse/recommend any advertising on scam.com associated with my name /posts or otherwise. thank you

Name:  Pelosi1.jpg
Views: 10
Size:  10.3 KB
    Originally Posted by nomaxim
    Sorry there ''ohein56', but it appears that 'Joecool44' does not have the position that you envision on this topic.

'Joecool44' has, as a matter of routine, refuted most of your accusations
    Quote Originally Posted by Jax74 View Post
    Some people have the ability to think critically, some do not. ohein obviously doesn't.

Name:  wall4.jpg
Views: 9
Size:  78.5 KB
    i do not endorse/recommend any advertising on scam.com associated with my name /posts or otherwise. thank you

Name:  Pelosi3.jpg
Views: 9
Size:  75.9 KB
    Sorry there ''ohein56', but it appears that 'Joecool44' does not have the position that you envision on this topic.

Some people have the ability to think critically, some do not. ohein obviously doesn't.

Quote Originally Posted by lexx View Post
    that's the BIG DEAL BREAKER!! MEXICO WILL PAY FOR IT!! wont cost TAXPAYERS a PENNY!! LIAR!! how much would a COMPLETE wall increase border security!? nobody is SURE!! more important is hi tech equipment to increase the VEHICLE checks on the huge TRAFFIC flow on crossover points and keeping an eye on the known routes of backwoods entry attempts!! but politics is politics!! and republicans are BIG SPENDERS!! at least under tRUMP's THUMB!! so why NOT shut down GOV as a POLITICAL STUNT!? right at christmas!! but hey there's a GO FUND ME page on the WALL!! great idea!! good luck with that!!

https://www.vox.com/2018/12/22/18141...p-house-senate

https://www.newscorpse.com/ncWP/?p=40046

https://www.newscorpse.com/ncWP/?p=40034

and WHAT do his "best people" have to say!? Mulvaney appeared to agree with democrats on Sunday, saying: “The wall doesn’t solve all of our problems. A border fence does not solve all of our problems.” His remarks echoed comments from 2015, unearthed this week, in which the then South Carolina congressman said Trump’s wish for a border wall was “absurd and almost childish”. he also has said about tRUMP, "I think he’s a terrible human being"!!
    When you consider how much money our Politicians waste, spending money for a barricade on our border is nothing, plus it's needed.

All this talk about Trump lying about Mexico paying for the wall, geez. From the time I heard him say that, I never took it as Mexico was agreeing to write out a check for building a wall on our border but I took it as some way Trump would figure out a way where Mexico would involuntarily pay for it. People want to twist and turn anything and everything Trump says in order to hurt him but in the end they're hurting Americans.

If Trump gave away all of his money to the poor, lexx would say, it is not enough, or he needs to give blood to make it right. Ha. Ha.

As for the wall, lexx would love to send Trump to Mexico and make him spend all his money on poor immigrants. Even if he did, lexx would say it is not enough, Trump must suffer the fate of a poor immigrant. Then, when Trump is on the ground suffering from malnutrition, lexx would say "let him starve." What is wrong with lexx? Doesn't he have any compassion. How Sad!
    Last edited by Cnance; 01-11-2019 at 04:08 PM.

Ironic, the dems don't have a problem funding a wall in a foreign country.

Hypocrites.

provides $500 million to help Jordan build a wall
    https://www.breitbart.com/immigratio...ll-jordanians/

if all tRUMP wanted was 500 million the dems would gladly oblige!? and of course GOP approves the 500 million!!

if all tRUMP wanted was 500 million the dems would gladly oblige!? and of course GOP approves the 500 million!!
    First Pelosi said she would give one dollar, then, she said she would give nothing. And there has not been a democratic propose in the House of Rep. to fund it.
    Dems don't care about crime or immigrants taking jobs from hard working Americans, and they are in favor of sanctuary cities.

i'm sure there s THAT FACTION politically but dont agree it is the POSITION of the democratic party as a whole!? tRUMP was offered BI-PARTISAN passable legislation including over a billion for border security and HE turned it DOWN!! it's ALL ON HIM!!

i'm sure there s THAT FACTION politically but dont agree it is the POSITION of the democratic party as a whole!? tRUMP was offered BI-PARTISAN passable legislation including over a billion for border security and HE turned it DOWN!! it's ALL ON HIM!!
    That faction, as you call it, are members of the Democratic leadership!

The democrats are hypocrites.

by EDITING and TAKING out of context anybody can be MADE to sound like a HYPOCRITE!! what's DIFF about tRUMP is there s NO NEED to EDIT!!

by EDITING and TAKING out of context anybody can be MADE to sound like a HYPOCRITE!! what's DIFF about tRUMP is there s NO NEED to EDIT!!
    Oh, really. Facts are facts! Evidence is clear, Democrats have lied, distorted, and otherwise mislead in the border wall dispute. It is common sense, a nation needs protection from hoards of immigrants. As Trump mentioned, wealthy politicians like Pelosi have walls around their homes, so why shouldn't a nation have walls on its borders? If it were more like the Canadian border, there would not be a problem, but it is a problem because on the southern border so many criminals, or undesirables cross the border.

What happened to common sense. Are the Democrats really that stupid?

your REALLY FULL of it!! lets imagine tRUMP gets the XXX money!? still wont COMPLETE the FENCE!! your SO STUPID!!

Having walls/borders in strategic places is still better than open borders.