+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: wall baby

wall baby

that's the BIG DEAL BREAKER!! MEXICO WILL PAY FOR IT!! wont cost TAXPAYERS a PENNY!! LIAR!! how much would a COMPLETE wall increase border security!? nobody is SURE!! more important is hi tech equipment to increase the VEHICLE checks on the huge TRAFFIC flow on crossover points and keeping an eye on the known routes of backwoods entry attempts!! but politics is politics!! and republicans are BIG SPENDERS!! at least under tRUMP's THUMB!! so why NOT shut down GOV as a POLITICAL STUNT!? right at christmas!! but hey there's a GO FUND ME page on the WALL!! great idea!! good luck with that!!

https://www.vox.com/2018/12/22/18141...p-house-senate

https://www.newscorpse.com/ncWP/?p=40046

https://www.newscorpse.com/ncWP/?p=40034

and WHAT do his "best people" have to say!? Mulvaney appeared to agree with democrats on Sunday, saying: “The wall doesn’t solve all of our problems. A border fence does not solve all of our problems.” His remarks echoed comments from 2015, unearthed this week, in which the then South Carolina congressman said Trump’s wish for a border wall was “absurd and almost childish”. he also has said about tRUMP, "I think he’s a terrible human being"!!
    Last edited by lexx; 12-23-2018 at 10:10 AM.
    i do not endorse/recommend any advertising on scam.com associated with my name /posts or otherwise. thank you

Re: wall baby

Quote Originally Posted by lexx View Post
    that's the BIG DEAL BREAKER!! MEXICO WILL PAY FOR IT!! wont cost TAXPAYERS a PENNY!! LIAR!! how much would a COMPLETE wall increase border security!? nobody is SURE!! more important is hi tech equipment to increase the VEHICLE checks on the huge TRAFFIC flow on crossover points and keeping an eye on the known routes of backwoods entry attempts!! but politics is politics!! and republicans are BIG SPENDERS!! at least under tRUMP's THUMB!! so why NOT shut down GOV as a POLITICAL STUNT!? right at christmas!! but hey there's a GO FUND ME page on the WALL!! great idea!! good luck with that!!

https://www.vox.com/2018/12/22/18141...p-house-senate

https://www.newscorpse.com/ncWP/?p=40046

https://www.newscorpse.com/ncWP/?p=40034

and WHAT do his "best people" have to say!? Mulvaney appeared to agree with democrats on Sunday, saying: “The wall doesn’t solve all of our problems. A border fence does not solve all of our problems.” His remarks echoed comments from 2015, unearthed this week, in which the then South Carolina congressman said Trump’s wish for a border wall was “absurd and almost childish”. he also has said about tRUMP, "I think he’s a terrible human being"!!
    Okay, I get it. Let anyone into the nation. Make more sanctuary cities for more crime and chaos. Allow immigrants to take spare rooms in everyone's home. Let them have free health care, free housing, free anything the government can give them because they are more important than Americans. Right?

there was a TIME when IMMIGRATION was VERY IMPORTANT to the GROWTH of this nation!! that being said there is the other aspect of business seeking HARD WORKING POOR they absolute RULE over by threat of deportation!! and most prolly come here to work and earn money to send BACK to their relatives!! your EXAGGERATIONS of political INTENTS does NOTHING to deal with the human realities of said problem of immigration!! look at it this way....science has come to the realization you CANT ELIMINATE all BACTERIA without creating bigger problems!! best to just keep it at a certain level of control!? you CANT run a country like a PRIVATE BUSINESS!! not a democracy anyway!!
    i do not endorse/recommend any advertising on scam.com associated with my name /posts or otherwise. thank you

there was a TIME when IMMIGRATION was VERY IMPORTANT to the GROWTH of this nation!! that being said there is the other aspect of business seeking HARD WORKING POOR they absolute RULE over by threat of deportation!! and most prolly come here to work and earn money to send BACK to their relatives!! your EXAGGERATIONS of political INTENTS does NOTHING to deal with the human realities of said problem of immigration!! look at it this way....science has come to the realization you CANT ELIMINATE all BACTERIA without creating bigger problems!! best to just keep it at a certain level of control!? you CANT run a country like a PRIVATE BUSINESS!! not a democracy anyway!!
    Why don't we deal with the real issues, which most everyone ignores. Why do you and others want to give immigration preference to all those south of the Mexican boarder. How about Chinese, Europeans, etc. Why are all those south of boarder more important than any other people? My relatives immigrant to this country through legal immigration. Why can't they do it legally????

there was a TIME when IMMIGRATION was VERY IMPORTANT to the GROWTH of this nation!!
    Yes, but it's no longer 1960. And in this world where terrorism is a big part of it, we cannot just allow open borders. Europe allows open borders and how's that working for them?

Originally Posted by nomaxim
    Sorry there ''ohein56', but it appears that 'Joecool44' does not have the position that you envision on this topic.

'Joecool44' has, as a matter of routine, refuted most of your accusations
    Quote Originally Posted by Jax74 View Post
    Some people have the ability to think critically, some do not. ohein obviously doesn't.

like i said other methods of interdiction are CHEAPER and MORE EFFECTIVE!! there already is plenty of wall/fence trying to make it 100% is more symbolic than actually effective!? doing it out of a sense of FEAR is simply the GAME BIG BUSINESS and ENABLERS play to get lucrative contracts from gov!!

like i said other methods of interdiction are CHEAPER and MORE EFFECTIVE!! there already is plenty of wall/fence trying to make it 100% is more symbolic than actually effective!? doing it out of a sense of FEAR is simply the GAME BIG BUSINESS and ENABLERS play to get lucrative contracts from gov!!

What are the cheaper and more effective methods? It is the difference between walking through a fenceless border, or having to scale a tall fence. And how about boarder protection? Democrats want none! As a good example, take all the locks off your doors and tell everyone you have no barriers to the inside of your house. How many homeless people would come inside? Oh, I see, everyone is welcome. You see how ridiculous is the open boarder idea!
    Last edited by Cnance; 12-25-2018 at 04:01 PM.

you KEEP HYPING this OPEN BORDER NONSENSE!! forget the UGLY WALL just put high tech CAMERAS in place!! or TRIP WIRES!! so EASY!!

you KEEP HYPING this OPEN BORDER NONSENSE!! forget the UGLY WALL just put high tech CAMERAS in place!! or TRIP WIRES!! so EASY!!
    How stupid. Then, without walls, illegal immigrants would pour into the country. Cameras won't stop them.

lots of FENCES already UP in KEY areas!! heck this YR illegals count is WAY DOWN due to extra measures started by obama!!

lots of FENCES already UP in KEY areas!! heck this YR illegals count is WAY DOWN due to extra measures started by obama!!
    Post some evidence instead of excuses.

Sorry there ''ohein56', but it appears that 'Joecool44' does not have the position that you envision on this topic.

Some people have the ability to think critically, some do not. ohein obviously doesn't.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/natio...=.0d46e87645ea

That's because Trump is keeping them out of the US to begin with.

SO he's SPENDING more MONEY on it!! republicans prolly wouldn't FUND it under obama!!

SO he's SPENDING more MONEY on it!! republicans prolly wouldn't FUND it under obama!!
    If you keep em out, the US saves money.

spending money is saving money!? not when it comes to GOV!! illegals have been in a down trend for awhile and many go back on their own!