+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Re: Jesus Hypotheses: Son of God or God?

what is a JOO believer!? is it YOU!? if god came as a man he would be SUPERMAN!? i dont see any JOO'S doing anything SPECIAL in that regard!? when you gonna ADMIT you dont have a CLUE!!
    i do not endorse/recommend any advertising on scam.com associated with my name /posts or otherwise. thank you

Quote Originally Posted by lexx View Post
    what is a JOO believer!? is it YOU!? if god came as a man he would be SUPERMAN!? i dont see any JOO'S doing anything SPECIAL in that regard!? when you gonna ADMIT you dont have a CLUE!!
    It is clear lexx is a Satanist, he hates Jews, and all other believers. So Sad.

when you CANT REASON or DEBATE you resort to BLAMING!! you LOVE/ADORE tRUMP cuz he plays the SAVE israel card for VOTES!!
    i do not endorse/recommend any advertising on scam.com associated with my name /posts or otherwise. thank you

when you CANT REASON or DEBATE you resort to BLAMING!! you LOVE/ADORE tRUMP cuz he plays the SAVE israel card for VOTES!!
    It is clear lexx is a Satanist, he hates Jews, "Israel" and all other believers. So Sad.
    Last edited by Cnance; 06-04-2019 at 05:45 PM.

sorry your a LOUSY DEBATER and an ARROGANT ARSE!! just like tRUMP you WHINE and cry for MOMMY when the THOUGHT process fails you!! tRUMP has WISELY surmised you CONTROL PEOPLE with the right BALANCE of FEAR and PROMISES!! it certainly has WORKED on YOU!!

sorry your a LOUSY DEBATER and an ARROGANT ARSE!! just like tRUMP you WHINE and cry for MOMMY when the THOUGHT process fails you!! tRUMP has WISELY surmised you CONTROL PEOPLE with the right BALANCE of FEAR and PROMISES!! it certainly has WORKED on YOU!!
    lexx's only argument is I am wrong because it is all based on my dreams. It is just an excuse, he would disagree about anything posted on the religious forum, lexx is a Satanist!

i'm open to discus your THEORY by questioning your reasoning and logic!? i also have opinions based on MY PERSONAL and researched knowledge of the subject!

i'm open to discus your THEORY by questioning your reasoning and logic!? i also have opinions based on MY PERSONAL and researched knowledge of the subject!
    Really! Read the Bible and then maybe we can discuss.

There is no good reason for discussing religion with a Satanist (lexx). If you are a God hater, what is there to discuss?
    Last edited by Cnance; 06-05-2019 at 02:18 PM.

i'd call it a god QUESTIONER!? at least based on your SCRIPTURE denials and INTERPRETATIONS!? but then i dont expect you to UNDERSTAND that simple premise!? your here to INDOCTRINATE us into your NEW IDEAS!! all based around your dreams!!

i'd call it a god QUESTIONER!? at least based on your SCRIPTURE denials and INTERPRETATIONS!? but then i dont expect you to UNDERSTAND that simple premise!? your here to INDOCTRINATE us into your NEW IDEAS!! all based around your dreams!!
    You lie. Explain why you don't hate God.

It is a simple premise, If you hate God, I will not discuss. I post what I please, and I don't care if you like it or not!
    Last edited by Cnance; 06-05-2019 at 04:58 PM.

There are a number of reasons for why Jesus became the son of God. My theory is it is because, after Jesus (God) was murdered, Christian movement leaders decided to make him the "son of God," it was compatible with what had happened with other religions. Read historical references to Jesus, you'll find my hypothesis supported. In the East we have pagan gods based on popular stories, interpretations, and tendencies to revere cultural icons, as well as popular stories reifying myths, or men of stature. It is a form of identification. Believing Jesus is human, and the son of God, people identify, and imagined themselves to be equal to Jesus, the son of God. So, one may imagine himself or herself to be a god. Regardless of how one regards Jesus, it is clear people want him to be a pagan god.

Here is an exercise, study Christian religions and observe how much they refer to Jesus as the son of God versus Jesus as God. It is amazing, in reference to the Trinity, you'll find most people prefer Jesus as the son of God instead of God. As for the holy spirit, it has become the authoritative source to justify one's religious belief or opinion. We find in Old Testament scripture many references of the Lord God telling his chosen people not to worship pagan gods. It all began in heaven when Satan had the other angels surround him in a worship circle. Instead of loving them, Satan struck them with his mouth hurting them. Angels rejected Satan, and Satan was imprisoned in the universe. Throughout history, we have the same situation repeated again, and again. How about Catholic Saints? Aren't they pagan gods? If not, why are we expected to pray to them? Someone proposes a pagan god and expects others to worship it. Sometimes, religious leaders, proposing themselves to be holy, expect believers to revere them.
    Last edited by Cnance; 06-05-2019 at 05:56 PM.