+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 17 to 32 of 75

  1. #17
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    6,835

    Re: Jesus Hypotheses: Son of God or God?

    So, assuming Jesus was God, and God is a duality, human interpretation for there being two persons in Jesus is to be expected. I once asked someone, who do you seek for pray, the son or the father (Trinity). The answer was Jesus, the son of God. Well, that conversation says it all, and explains what happened after Jesus was killed. If is, of course, my interpretation. Well, so what! In matters of religion, it is all about "interpretation."

    So, when I say I know, based on some dreams, Jesus was God, people say I have it all wrong. Everyone is convinced Jesus was the son of God. Okay, assume after Jesus gave testimony (Rev. 11), Satan came in from the universe (abyss) and killed him. In my dream, a Roman soldier beat Jesus to death with his fists. Well, after the event when leaders were creating "church theology," Satan joined the group and instilled his message in them. Subsequently, Jesus became the son of God crucified on the cross to save human kind. The new religion took off, it had the right appeal. Humans prefer pagan gods, so Jesus, the son of God, became the "first beast of Revelation." Thereafter, the first beast (Christianity) and the second beast (Islam) persecuted Jews, God's chosen people. Even today, when asked to make a choice, people will choose Jesus as a man (son of God) over Jesus as the Jewish God.
    Last edited by Cnance; 02-13-2019 at 12:55 PM.

  2. #18
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    27,170

    Re: Jesus Hypotheses: Son of God or God?

    first off consider this! HOW could god become a man!? that would imply ALL mankind are possibly god! and secondly, god CANT BE KILLED!! death for man is a fact!? so if god is a man then death for god is a fact!?
    i do not endorse/recommend any advertising on scam.com associated with my name /posts or otherwise. thank you

  3. #19
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    6,835

    Re: Jesus Hypotheses: Son of God or God?

    Quote Originally Posted by lexx View Post
    first off consider this! HOW could god become a man!? that would imply ALL mankind are possibly god! and secondly, god CANT BE KILLED!! death for man is a fact!? so if god is a man then death for god is a fact!?
    Why don't you ask God? You ask some really dump questions. If there is no God, how do you explain the universe? How do you explain laws of nature? How do you explain gravity holding everything in place?


    Science can't even answer these questions. God did it! So, if you can't answer such questions, you have no idea about God. There are no human explanations for the supernatural. Do you understand that? Most of what you question I have commented on, but you don't read postings! Remember the expression: You can lead a horse to water, but you can't make it drink. ha. ha.

  4. #20
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    27,170

    Re: Jesus Hypotheses: Son of God or God?

    that's ALWAYS YOUR EXCUSE when you DONT KNOW ANYTHING!! i'm asking logical questions!! i thought you LIKED LOGIC!? i mean we have to assume god does NOT do STUPID or FRIVOLOUS THINGS!! like get in a fist fight with a soldier AND LOSE!!
    i do not endorse/recommend any advertising on scam.com associated with my name /posts or otherwise. thank you

  5. #21
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    6,835

    Re: Jesus Hypotheses: Son of God or God?

    Quote Originally Posted by lexx View Post
    that's ALWAYS YOUR EXCUSE when you DONT KNOW ANYTHING!! i'm asking logical questions!! i thought you LIKED LOGIC!? i mean we have to assume god does NOT do STUPID or FRIVOLOUS THINGS!! like get in a fist fight with a soldier AND LOSE!!
    I recognize a "I got you" question when I see it. Stick with the thread. Otherwise, it is a useless waste of time. It is true you know little about the Bible, so you make it up.

  6. #22
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    27,170

    Re: Jesus Hypotheses: Son of God or God?

    my POINT is god IS a holy spirit!! there is NO FREE WILL without a holy spirit!! so if YOU claim man has FREE will then that MEANS man is really god!! so no CHOOSING is necessary!! dont give me that READ the bible crap my deductions COME from biblical knowledge!! you want to TWIST it to suit your AGENDA becuz!?
    i do not endorse/recommend any advertising on scam.com associated with my name /posts or otherwise. thank you

  7. #23
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    6,835

    Re: Jesus Hypotheses: Son of God or God?

    Quote Originally Posted by lexx View Post
    my POINT is god IS a holy spirit!! there is NO FREE WILL without a holy spirit!! so if YOU claim man has FREE will then that MEANS man is really god!! so no CHOOSING is necessary!! dont give me that READ the bible crap my deductions COME from biblical knowledge!! you want to TWIST it to suit your AGENDA becuz!?
    The HS was invented by humans, you cannot equate it with God! It has nothing to do with freewill. However, you can make it up the way you want, it is what people do when they haven't read the Bible.

    Stop distracting with stupid comments. Read the thread! If you want to discuss something else post your own thread!

    The thread is about Jesus. I won't waste time with stupid diversions.
    Last edited by Cnance; 02-14-2019 at 07:28 PM.

  8. #24
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    27,170

    Re: Jesus Hypotheses: Son of God or God?

    man CANNOT DO (anything) without the holy spirit!! spirit IS WILL!! man has NO WILL apart from spirit!! jesus died to give man the will of the holy spirit!!
    i do not endorse/recommend any advertising on scam.com associated with my name /posts or otherwise. thank you

  9. #25
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    6,835

    Re: Jesus Hypotheses: Son of God or God?

    Quote Originally Posted by lexx View Post
    man CANNOT DO (anything) without the holy spirit!! spirit IS WILL!! man has NO WILL apart from spirit!! jesus died to give man the will of the holy spirit!!
    This thread is not about the HS. Address the thread or don't post. I hate troublemakers!

  10. #26
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    27,170

    Re: Jesus Hypotheses: Son of God or God?

    apparently YOU CANT READ!! i just told you how jesus brought the holy spirit to man!? by the way why do you think god made abraham sacrifice his son!? just a COINCIDENCE!?
    i do not endorse/recommend any advertising on scam.com associated with my name /posts or otherwise. thank you

  11. #27
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    6,835

    Re: Jesus Hypotheses: Son of God or God?

    Quote Originally Posted by lexx View Post
    apparently YOU CANT READ!! i just told you how jesus brought the holy spirit to man!? by the way why do you think god made abraham sacrifice his son!? just a COINCIDENCE!?
    BS! You make it up. There is absolutely no Bible reference for your stupid comments about the Holy Spirit!

    To avoid senseless and wasteful discussion, stick with the thread topic. Oh, well, you'll do it your stupid way. READ THE BIBLE!

  12. #28
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    27,170

    Re: Jesus Hypotheses: Son of God or God?

    gods spirit is holy there are MANY references to god's spirit being used to influence man!! in the old testament and in the new!! in the new holy spirit is mentioned SPECIFICALLY over 90 times!!
    i do not endorse/recommend any advertising on scam.com associated with my name /posts or otherwise. thank you

  13. #29
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    6,835

    Re: Jesus Hypotheses: Son of God or God?

    I believe God made Jews his chosen people, and God was the OT Messiah who became Jesus. From my dream revelations, I know Jesus was God, and there is no son of God. Furthermore, I know God is a duality, which may explain a lot of misunderstanding about Jesus in the New Testament.

    https://www.scam.com/showthread.php?...Duality-of-God

    https://www.scam.com/showthread.php?...is-a-pagan-god

    https://www.scam.com/showthread.php?...False-theology!

    https://www.scam.com/showthread.php?...-for-Salvation!

  14. #30
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    27,170

    Re: Jesus Hypotheses: Son of God or God?

    so all thus us from your INTERPRETATIONS of YOUR dreams!! everybody has DREAMS!! is that what they LIVE BY!? or REASON by!? WHAT ARE DREAMS!? that would be necessary to know before 1 takes them for REAL!?
    i do not endorse/recommend any advertising on scam.com associated with my name /posts or otherwise. thank you

  15. #31
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    6,835

    Re: Jesus Hypotheses: Son of God or God?

    Quote Originally Posted by lexx View Post
    so all thus us from your INTERPRETATIONS of YOUR dreams!! everybody has DREAMS!! is that what they LIVE BY!? or REASON by!? WHAT ARE DREAMS!? that would be necessary to know before 1 takes them for REAL!?
    Read the Bible, those Jews, whom you hate, had supernatural dreams.

  16. #32
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    27,170

    Re: Jesus Hypotheses: Son of God or God?

    who's a joo!? just putting on a funny hat and growin a beard dont men anything!? you always take criticism for hate!! i like to think of it as evaluation of truth!? yah i know in the old testament there were dreams!! be better if they actually did something super natural instead of just dreaming!?
    i do not endorse/recommend any advertising on scam.com associated with my name /posts or otherwise. thank you

Similar Threads

  1. Did Jesus think of himself as the son of God?
    By SubJunk in forum Religious Scams
    Replies: 91
    Last Post: 08-27-2016, 11:10 PM
  2. Come to Jesus
    By Yawn... in forum Political Scams
    Replies: 48
    Last Post: 09-25-2012, 10:00 PM
  3. Jesus and DNA
    By wazzaa in forum Religious Scams
    Replies: 44
    Last Post: 02-29-2012, 02:43 PM
  4. Did Jesus have a last name?
    By Lord_jag in forum Religious Scams
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 05-24-2010, 12:26 AM
  5. Who was Jesus?
    By Cnance in forum Religious Scams
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 10-24-2009, 10:32 AM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may edit your posts
  •