+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Re: Jesus Hypotheses: Son of God or God?

So, assuming Jesus was God, and God is a duality, human interpretation for there being two persons in Jesus is to be expected. I once asked someone, who do you seek for pray, the son or the father (Trinity). The answer was Jesus, the son of God. Well, that conversation says it all, and explains what happened after Jesus was killed. If is, of course, my interpretation. Well, so what! In matters of religion, it is all about "interpretation."

So, when I say I know, based on some dreams, Jesus was God, people say I have it all wrong. Everyone is convinced Jesus was the son of God. Okay, assume after Jesus gave testimony (Rev. 11), Satan came in from the universe (abyss) and killed him. In my dream, a Roman soldier beat Jesus to death with his fists. Well, after the event when leaders were creating "church theology," Satan joined the group and instilled his message in them. Subsequently, Jesus became the son of God crucified on the cross to save human kind. The new religion took off, it had the right appeal. Humans prefer pagan gods, so Jesus, the son of God, became the "first beast of Revelation." Thereafter, the first beast (Christianity) and the second beast (Islam) persecuted Jews, God's chosen people. Even today, when asked to make a choice, people will choose Jesus as a man (son of God) over Jesus as the Jewish God.
    Last edited by Cnance; 02-13-2019 at 12:55 PM.

first off consider this! HOW could god become a man!? that would imply ALL mankind are possibly god! and secondly, god CANT BE KILLED!! death for man is a fact!? so if god is a man then death for god is a fact!?
    i do not endorse/recommend any advertising on scam.com associated with my name /posts or otherwise. thank you

Quote Originally Posted by lexx View Post
    first off consider this! HOW could god become a man!? that would imply ALL mankind are possibly god! and secondly, god CANT BE KILLED!! death for man is a fact!? so if god is a man then death for god is a fact!?
    Why don't you ask God? You ask some really dump questions. If there is no God, how do you explain the universe? How do you explain laws of nature? How do you explain gravity holding everything in place?

Science can't even answer these questions. God did it! So, if you can't answer such questions, you have no idea about God. There are no human explanations for the supernatural. Do you understand that? Most of what you question I have commented on, but you don't read postings! Remember the expression: You can lead a horse to water, but you can't make it drink. ha. ha.

that's ALWAYS YOUR EXCUSE when you DONT KNOW ANYTHING!! i'm asking logical questions!! i thought you LIKED LOGIC!? i mean we have to assume god does NOT do STUPID or FRIVOLOUS THINGS!! like get in a fist fight with a soldier AND LOSE!!
    i do not endorse/recommend any advertising on scam.com associated with my name /posts or otherwise. thank you

that's ALWAYS YOUR EXCUSE when you DONT KNOW ANYTHING!! i'm asking logical questions!! i thought you LIKED LOGIC!? i mean we have to assume god does NOT do STUPID or FRIVOLOUS THINGS!! like get in a fist fight with a soldier AND LOSE!!
    I recognize a "I got you" question when I see it. Stick with the thread. Otherwise, it is a useless waste of time. It is true you know little about the Bible, so you make it up.

my POINT is god IS a holy spirit!! there is NO FREE WILL without a holy spirit!! so if YOU claim man has FREE will then that MEANS man is really god!! so no CHOOSING is necessary!! dont give me that READ the bible crap my deductions COME from biblical knowledge!! you want to TWIST it to suit your AGENDA becuz!?

my POINT is god IS a holy spirit!! there is NO FREE WILL without a holy spirit!! so if YOU claim man has FREE will then that MEANS man is really god!! so no CHOOSING is necessary!! dont give me that READ the bible crap my deductions COME from biblical knowledge!! you want to TWIST it to suit your AGENDA becuz!?
    The HS was invented by humans, you cannot equate it with God! It has nothing to do with freewill. However, you can make it up the way you want, it is what people do when they haven't read the Bible.

Stop distracting with stupid comments. Read the thread! If you want to discuss something else post your own thread!

The thread is about Jesus. I won't waste time with stupid diversions.
    Last edited by Cnance; 02-14-2019 at 07:28 PM.

man CANNOT DO (anything) without the holy spirit!! spirit IS WILL!! man has NO WILL apart from spirit!! jesus died to give man the will of the holy spirit!!

man CANNOT DO (anything) without the holy spirit!! spirit IS WILL!! man has NO WILL apart from spirit!! jesus died to give man the will of the holy spirit!!
    This thread is not about the HS. Address the thread or don't post. I hate troublemakers!

apparently YOU CANT READ!! i just told you how jesus brought the holy spirit to man!? by the way why do you think god made abraham sacrifice his son!? just a COINCIDENCE!?

apparently YOU CANT READ!! i just told you how jesus brought the holy spirit to man!? by the way why do you think god made abraham sacrifice his son!? just a COINCIDENCE!?
    BS! You make it up. There is absolutely no Bible reference for your stupid comments about the Holy Spirit!

To avoid senseless and wasteful discussion, stick with the thread topic. Oh, well, you'll do it your stupid way. READ THE BIBLE!

gods spirit is holy there are MANY references to god's spirit being used to influence man!! in the old testament and in the new!! in the new holy spirit is mentioned SPECIFICALLY over 90 times!!

I believe God made Jews his chosen people, and God was the OT Messiah who became Jesus. From my dream revelations, I know Jesus was God, and there is no son of God. Furthermore, I know God is a duality, which may explain a lot of misunderstanding about Jesus in the New Testament.

https://www.scam.com/showthread.php?...Duality-of-God

https://www.scam.com/showthread.php?...is-a-pagan-god

https://www.scam.com/showthread.php?...False-theology!

https://www.scam.com/showthread.php?...-for-Salvation!

so all thus us from your INTERPRETATIONS of YOUR dreams!! everybody has DREAMS!! is that what they LIVE BY!? or REASON by!? WHAT ARE DREAMS!? that would be necessary to know before 1 takes them for REAL!?

so all thus us from your INTERPRETATIONS of YOUR dreams!! everybody has DREAMS!! is that what they LIVE BY!? or REASON by!? WHAT ARE DREAMS!? that would be necessary to know before 1 takes them for REAL!?
    Read the Bible, those Jews, whom you hate, had supernatural dreams.

who's a joo!? just putting on a funny hat and growin a beard dont men anything!? you always take criticism for hate!! i like to think of it as evaluation of truth!? yah i know in the old testament there were dreams!! be better if they actually did something super natural instead of just dreaming!?