+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: a comparison

lexx is offline Most Valued Scams Member !!!

a comparison

2 well known figures in the political arena! both with a foundation aimed at helping others! yet only 1 remains SOLVENT!! and it's originator has the distinction of being named PERSON OF THE YEAR!!

https://www.vox.com/2018/12/18/18146...eneral-lawsuit

https://thehill.com/homenews/media/4...on-of-the-year

https://www.newscorpse.com/ncWP/?p=40026

Name:  soros.jpg
Views: 32
Size:  146.0 KB
    Last edited by lexx; 12-20-2018 at 12:08 AM.
    i do not endorse/recommend any advertising on scam.com associated with my name /posts or otherwise. thank you

Re: a comparison

Quote Originally Posted by lexx View Post
    2 well known figures in the political arena! both with a foundation aimed at helping others! yet only 1 remains SOLVENT!! and it's originator has the distinction of being named PERSON OF THE YEAR!!

https://www.vox.com/2018/12/18/18146...eneral-lawsuit

https://thehill.com/homenews/media/4...on-of-the-year

https://www.newscorpse.com/ncWP/?p=40026

Name:  soros.jpg
Views: 32
Size:  146.0 KB
    If it were government based, there would be no financial solvency issues because if the government can't use tax payers money, they can always borrow. Capitalist must adhere to balance sheet issues, if they have no money they can't print it! Government has little or no accountability. As an example, if a company runs out of money, they go out of business unless they can barrow it. As for the government, it never goes out of business, it just raised taxes or borrows on promises made.
    Last edited by Cnance; 12-20-2018 at 02:39 AM.

your post sounds OFF TOPIC!!
    i do not endorse/recommend any advertising on scam.com associated with my name /posts or otherwise. thank you

your post sounds OFF TOPIC!!
    You can't compare apples to oranges. Government is far different than capitalism. Private foundations are based on balance sheet issues. Government agencies are based on taxes or borrowed money, so you can't compare them.

Politicians are slick, they hide behind pretty speeches and propaganda. Capitalist may put up a front, but eventually the money trail catches up with them. If they don't make money, they go out of business. A slick politician can play tricks and get away with almost anything!
    Last edited by Cnance; 12-20-2018 at 03:04 AM.

are you CLAIMING i DIDNT compare PRIVATE FOUNDATIONS!? and besides the issue is CORRUPTION not funding!!

are you CLAIMING i DIDNT compare PRIVATE FOUNDATIONS!? and besides the issue is CORRUPTION not funding!!
    Corporate corruption is different than political corruption. Businessmen are accountable to their corporation, which has legal basis, and they must adhere to corporate business law or practices.

So a politician can or do almost anything and not have to worry, it depends on the voter. A corporate executive is obligated to legal business practice.
    Last edited by Cnance; 12-20-2018 at 03:09 AM.

your saying FOUNDATIONS have no LEGAL obligations!? they can do as they PLEASE!?

Quote Originally Posted by Cnance View Post
    Corporate corruption is different than political corruption. Businessmen are accountable to their corporation, which has legal basis, and they must adhere to corporate business law or practices.

So a politician can or do almost anything and not have to worry, it depends on the voter. A corporate executive is obligated to legal business practice.
    And we know that Hillary was good at doing almost anything and not having to worry.

Originally Posted by nomaxim
    Sorry there ''ohein56', but it appears that 'Joecool44' does not have the position that you envision on this topic.

'Joecool44' has, as a matter of routine, refuted most of your accusations
    Quote Originally Posted by Jax74 View Post
    Some people have the ability to think critically, some do not. ohein obviously doesn't.

looks like tRUMP has PLENTY to worry about!!

your saying FOUNDATIONS have no LEGAL obligations!? they can do as they PLEASE!?
    Look it up. Private foundations are regulated by state and federal laws. In the US, it is not possible to have an organization independent of some form or type of regulatory law. As an example, to start a business, you need a business license. Then, to conduct business, you are required to adhere to state and federal regulations related to your business. Study business law and you'll discover how it works. There are laws for small businesses, corporations, and also laws for consumers.

Mostly what you are doing to criticize is finding sensation cases where a company violated a law or regulation. It is not possible to practice business in the US without being in accord with business law and/or regulations. I know a lot about the subject because for many years, as a professor, I taught "business law" at colleges and universities.
    Last edited by Cnance; 12-20-2018 at 08:13 PM.

the problem IS i didnt understand your POINT in the first place you FREE associate so much!! typical of people with mental health issues!!

the problem IS i didnt understand your POINT in the first place you FREE associate so much!! typical of people with mental health issues!!
    Insults gain you nothing. If you don't know, or are stupid, admit it! You pretend to know, but often you don't. It looks bad when you pretend to know or post stupid ideas.

As an example, you have stated false ideas about foundations. then, when you are corrected, you don't admit it. Instead, you insult. Based on your postings, you know little about business law. If you continue with you tirades about business, it will just make you look stupid. Sorry, you're the one posting ignorant ideas!
    Last edited by Cnance; 12-20-2018 at 08:30 PM.

i said i didnt understand your ALLUDED DEFENSE of the tRUMP foundation!! so i asked you a QUESTION!! .........it was CROOKED!! end of story!! but if you'd like to try again with whatever it is you feel JUSTIFIES it be my guest!!

i said i didnt understand your ALLUDED DEFENSE of the tRUMP foundation!! so i asked you a QUESTION!! .........it was CROOKED!! end of story!! but if you'd like to try again with whatever it is you feel JUSTIFIES it be my guest!!
    The Trump Foundation wasn't illegal, it just did things people didn't like. Trump is not stupid, he established the foundation based on state regulatory law. You make a lot of mistakes because you just don't know. Don't blame me for your ignorance!

As for illegal practices, it is determined by a court. If the Trump foundation did something illegal the court will determine. When organizations or people are sued, they settle or wait to go to court. I understand Trump doesn't want to pay the expense of a court case, so he is negotiating a settlement. It is common practice to settle disputes out of court. Settlement of disputes doesn't necessarily mean the party is guilty. What you do with these Trump issues is what CNN does, just assume the worst case outcome. It is because you're obsessed with hating Trump. Too bad!
    Last edited by Cnance; 12-20-2018 at 08:46 PM.

are you trying to PROPOSE some REAL WORLD behavior excusable by the fact that running a business is a BITCH!? that getting RICH is NOT easy so shortcuts must be ALLOWED!? or are you claiming tRUMP is just a TYPICAL crooked american and his behavior is IGNORABLE!?

are you trying to PROPOSE some REAL WORLD behavior excusable by the fact that running a business is a BITCH!? that getting RICH is NOT easy so shortcuts must be ALLOWED!? or are you claiming tRUMP is just a TYPICAL crooked american and his behavior is IGNORABLE!?
    No, I don't come to stupid conclusions like you.

If you condemn Trump then you must condemn almost all billionaires because they have done similar things to Trump in their business practices. Think about it! Again, you fail to understand the nature of business as it is conducted in the US.

Just because a person makes money doesn't make them evil. Get over it!
    Last edited by Cnance; 12-20-2018 at 09:01 PM.