+ Reply to Thread

NT authors Propose a False theology!

I propose Paul and other New Testament authors advocated for a false theology. As an example, Paul assumed there was a son of God, but he was not accurate or even honest in proposing Old Testament references for such an assertion. To highlight this error, one must assume there is no son of God, and Jesus was God. As already stated, my dream revelations are the basis for religious assumptions. I should point out that in any religious discussion there is no empirical evidence. However, we do have historical evidence for the existence of Jesus Christ, and we have copies of several gospels for Jesus stories and sayings. As for those gospels, historical information provides a time line from the first gospels to those which became the four New Testament gospels. Based on what we know from these historical references, the story of Jesus progressed from Jesus the wise or sage man talking about morality and heaven, to Jesus, the son of God. Based on historical documents, son of God stories didn’t emerge until about forty years after the death of Jesus. Therefore, we have reason to question the Christian assumption for Jesus being the son of God. My dreams have revealed Jesus to be God, and God to be a duality.

It has been interesting to discovery Bible evidence for my dreams. However, I have found most evidence in the Old Testament. Much of the New Testament is false because Jesus was not the son of God. It is interesting how much the New Testament contradicts the Old Testament. It is, of course, because we don’t find references for the son of God, or Christian theology, in the Old Testament. If, however, you apply figurative interpretations for Christian beliefs to the Old Testament, you will find references. We know, however, the unreliability of figurative interpretations inasmuch as they allow for one’s imagination to reach absurd limits for unreasonable or untenable conclusions. As an example, you don’t find one single literal interpretation for the son of God in the Old Testament. What is also very interesting is what we find with New Testament authors. They seem to have distorted view of the Old Testament Lord. Having assumed the son of God came to save humankind by becoming the sacrificial lamb for humankind, New Testament authors are preoccupied with finding interpretations in the Old Testament for such a theology. The main purpose of this thread is to document, based on Christian definitions of Jesus, and explore, beginning with Paul, contradictions between the Old and New Testaments. In short, if the OT Lord prevails, based on the Old Testament scripture, the NT Jesus is in error, and there is no son of God.
    Last edited by Cnance; 12-08-2018 at 01:40 AM.

Re: NT authors Propose a False theology!

We may begin our journey of finding theological errors by reading Paul’s gospels. To begin, to be accurate, we must find Old Testament references for Paul’s statement, “the gospel he promised beforehand through his prophets in the Holy Scriptures regarding his son, who as to his human nature was a descendent of David, and who through the spirit of holiness was declared with power to be the son of God by his resurrection from the dead.” Why don’t we find what Paul wrote about “Holy Scriptures” in the Old Testament? Look, and you will not find any such references. Where do you find a reference to the son of God in the Old Testament? In order to be authentic, it must be a literal interpretation. How about Old Testament prophets? Read what Old Testament prophets wrote and you will not find a single reference to the son of God. Was Paul lying?

Last edited by Cnance; 12-08-2018 at 01:50 AM.

What happens when you make a theological Blunder, one with significant consequences. Paul did it when he proposed Jesus Christ to be God’s first born among many brothers. Paul wrote, “For those God foreknew he also predestined to be conformed to the likeness of his Son, that he might be the firstborn among many brothers. And those he predestined, he also called, he also justified; those he justified, he also glorified.” (Romans 8:29-30)

Having stated Jesus Christ is the first born of many brothers, Paul contradicts the meaning of his proposition that humans are equal to Jesus Christ by stating later in Romans, “Theirs are the patriarchs, and from them is traced the human ancestry of Christ, who is God overall, forever praised! Amen.” (Romans 9:5) So, who does Paul say about the divinity of Jesus? Is Jesus the firstborn among many brothers, or is he God? Oh, we can’t accept theTrinity, it has no Old Testament reference. It was made up by church leaders during the formation of the Catholic Church. Moreover, the Trinity defies logic. How can God who is eternal have a son who has a beginning?
    Last edited by Cnance; 12-09-2018 at 03:22 PM.

Direct evidence for the duality of God, and therefore the Jewish God which followed from God's intervention in human affairs is the "Ark of the Covenant." It presents the duality of God in unambiguous terms. There is no Christian Trinity. Having presented His chosen people with basic facts about himself, and having come into the world as a man (Jesus), God was then distorted substantively and figuratively. According to what I know, angels roamed the earth after the fall of paradise and found a new species (Homo Sapiens) dominating the planet. God decided to intervene in human affairs. His first contact was with Abraham to establish a holy order on earth with his chosen people. However, events didn't progress as God intended. It is the same old story, humans didn't obey God's commandments. Nevertheless, God established a relationship with humans through his chosen people. Then, after humans murdered Jesus (God), they began to persecute God's chosen people. Thus, we have a long history of persecution of Jewish people, probable the most outrageous in the history of human society. Not wanting to accept Jews or Jewish holy books, Christians, having defined Jesus as the son of God, revised (New Testament) God's holy story. Following the death of Jesus (God), Christians, followers of Jesus as "the son of god," and other false supernatural beings (saints), became the center of religious activity. In short, Christians created a new religion, one in conflict with The God of Abraham or Judaism.

Last edited by Cnance; 12-10-2018 at 01:41 AM.

lexx is online now Most Valued Scams Member !!!

good ol i saw the devil and it was ME cnance is FOOTLOOSE and FANCY FREE once again!! not to DENY you your DESPERATE PLIGHT!! would i NEVER!? is chesty still chiming in!?
    i do not endorse/recommend any advertising on scam.com associated with my name /posts or otherwise. thank you

Quote Originally Posted by lexx View Post
    good ol i saw the devil and it was ME cnance is FOOTLOOSE and FANCY FREE once again!! not to DENY you your DESPERATE PLIGHT!! would i NEVER!? is chesty still chiming in!?
    Not to be intimidated, I post what I please, but it pleases no one. So, you're back. With so few posting, missing one member makes the forum almost empty. Mr. irradiant has not been disturbing the forum, but you never know! I have almost completed my theological message. Maybe, I'll finish it up in the hereafter! ha. ha.

lexx is online now Most Valued Scams Member !!!

i'm not here to point out all your ASSUMING interjections of authoritativeness!! that would take TOO LONG!! by all means complete your "i've been asked to" posit of mindful satisfaction!! and congratulations!! your one eye open oversight of your WORKS has the HONOR of being the FIRST to welcome me back!?
    i do not endorse/recommend any advertising on scam.com associated with my name /posts or otherwise. thank you

Quote Originally Posted by lexx View Post
    i'm not here to point out all your ASSUMING interjections of authoritativeness!! that would take TOO LONG!! by all means complete your "i've been asked to" posit of mindful satisfaction!! and congratulations!! your one eye open oversight of your WORKS has the HONOR of being the FIRST to welcome me back!?
    Lexx is back, and will post in politics. I will continue to post what I please on religion. Lexx doesn't have an religious idea, just critical of all ideas. Continuing my "point of view:"

Paul’s most serious blunder was when he misquoted Old Testament verse referring to Moses’ “fading glory.” Paul wrote, “We are not like Moses, who would put a veil over his face to keep the Israelites from gazing at it while the radiance was fading away.” (2 Cor. 3:13). If you read Exodus 34:29-35 (quoting from a NIV Bible), you’ll find no mention of Moses doing what Paul wrote. What the OT says with reference to Moses’ radiant face is found in Exodus. “When Aaron and all the Israelites saw Moses, his face a was radiant, and they were afraid to come near him.” (EX 34:30). This contradicts Paul’s version of what happened. Also, according to Exodus 34-35, “And when he came out and told the Israelites what he had commanded, they saw his face was radiant. Then Moses would put the veil back over his face until he went in to speak with the Lord.” Here, the verse does not say, “radiance was fading away.” This is the beginning of Paul’s assertion that not only are ‘believers” superior to the Jews, but that when you look at a believer you see Jesus Christ and the glory of God in their face, etc. This leads to the notion that without Jesus Christ you cannot see the Lord and that Jesus in us has replaced the fading glory of Moses. Reading Paul, you get the impression that he has replaced Moses as Israel’s spiritual leader. Why haven 't Christians discovered theses errors?

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikiped..._replica_2.jpg
    Last edited by Cnance; 12-11-2018 at 07:03 PM.