+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

What Happened To Lexx?

Originally Posted by nomaxim
    Sorry there ''ohein56', but it appears that 'Joecool44' does not have the position that you envision on this topic.

'Joecool44' has, as a matter of routine, refuted most of your accusations
    Quote Originally Posted by Jax74 View Post
    Some people have the ability to think critically, some do not. ohein obviously doesn't.

Re: What Happened To Lexx?

Quote Originally Posted by Joecool44 View Post
    Nobody thought it would happen. Lexx is gone! Will he ever return? How long has lexx dominated political threads? Oh, who has created the most number of threads? It must be lexx.

Oh yes, the forum will never be the same without lexx, he has been relentless. As for the rest of the forum, without lexx it may fall into the abyss. Wait, new members are posting. Will the forum be saved?

Quote Originally Posted by Cnance View Post
    Nobody thought it would happen. Lexx is gone! Will he ever return? How long has lexx dominated political threads? Oh, who has created the most number of threads? It must be lexx.

Oh yes, the forum will never be the same without lexx, he has been relentless. As for the rest of the forum, without lexx it may fall into the abyss. Wait, new members are posting. Will the forum be saved?
    I figured Lexx would get tired of posting threads in Political Chat and not attract any new members to participate. I don't know if Admin and Lexx had a deal going on or if Lexx was doing it all on his own.

Most all of the new posts are spammers Cnance, read the body of their post and you will see hidden links or a link so that they are trying to get readers to go to that site.

It's now Spam.com lol

Quote Originally Posted by PeggieSue View Post
    I figured Lexx would get tired of posting threads in Political Chat and not attract any new members to participate. I don't know if Admin and Lexx had a deal going on or if Lexx was doing it all on his own.

Most all of the new posts are spammers Cnance, read the body of their post and you will see hidden links or a link so that they are trying to get readers to go to that site.

It's now Spam.com lol
    As a former moderator, you are in a better place to know about postings. I have stayed out of the weeds, and therefore have been uninformed. Yes, I see for new posters it is about advertising or products. I keep hoping for a value neutral forum, but it will never be. It is a shame for the forum to go down, but reality is relentless. ha. ha. I have noticed the other scam forum is also reducing activity. I must admit to having a compelling reason to hang around. Primarily, it is because of a certain moderator encouragement me to post my controversial religious ideas. I wonder who that might be?
    Last edited by Cnance; 12-02-2018 at 12:40 PM.

As a former moderator, you are in a better place to know about postings. I have stayed out of the weeds, and therefore have been uninformed. Yes, I see for new posters it is about advertising or products. I keep hoping for a value neutral forum, but it will never be. It is a shame for the forum to go down, but reality is relentless. ha. ha. I have noticed the other scam forum is also reducing activity. I must admit to having a compelling reason to hang around. Primarily, it is because of a certain moderator encouragement me to post my controversial religious ideas. I wonder who that might be?
    Cnance, Moderators posted as members when discussing topics in the sub forums on Scam.com. Notice I used past tense because this forum no longer has moderators and hasn't for around two years now. You pointed out a Moderator encouraged you to post about your controversial religious ideas. That would be me you're talking about but if I remember correctly we were having a discussion in the religious forum and you were discussing your dreams about God, as a member of the forum, not as a moderator, I asked what those dreams were. Difficult to have a discussion if you don't know what you're discussing. You've taken it upon yourself to keep discussing your controversial Religious ideas when many members asked you to stop. Thing is, now this forum is dead and all we have left are scammers and spammers posting. I don't know why you're still here, nobody is reading this forum any more but guess you have your reasons. Please quit using me as your reason for being here, the discussion that was going on when I asked you tell me about your dream was years ago. The Admin of this forum decided on no Moderators and his Free Speech idea and it's the Admin who allowed you and all members to post anything they wanted to. Also it's you and only you who decided to keep posting your controversial ideas when other members asked you to quit. When a member of a forum goes against what other members want, many times they are railroaded off of the forum. Again I want to say, this forum is dead. You would think it won't be long before the owner makes a move for change.

Yes RealScam is almost dead too, looks like an interest in discussing Scams has faded away. Lots of Political and Religious forums on the Internet that have a lot of activity. This forum has been slowly dying for a number of years and now it's ended. I'm checking the forum out on occasion to see what the owner is going to do next.

Cnance, Moderators posted as members when discussing topics in the sub forums on Scam.com. Notice I used past tense because this forum no longer has moderators and hasn't for around two years now. You pointed out a Moderator encouraged you to post about your controversial religious ideas. That would be me you're talking about but if I remember correctly we were having a discussion in the religious forum and you were discussing your dreams about God, as a member of the forum, not as a moderator, I asked what those dreams were. Difficult to have a discussion if you don't know what you're discussing. You've taken it upon yourself to keep discussing your controversial Religious ideas when many members asked you to stop. Thing is, now this forum is dead and all we have left are scammers and spammers posting. I don't know why you're still here, nobody is reading this forum any more but guess you have your reasons. Please quit using me as your reason for being here, the discussion that was going on when I asked you tell me about your dream was years ago. The Admin of this forum decided on no Moderators and his Free Speech idea and it's the Admin who allowed you and all members to post anything they wanted to. Also it's you and only you who decided to keep posting your controversial ideas when other members asked you to quit. When a member of a forum goes against what other members want, many times they are railroaded off of the forum. Again I want to say, this forum is dead. You would think it won't be long before the owner makes a move for change.

Yes RealScam is almost dead too, looks like an interest in discussing Scams has faded away. Lots of Political and Religious forums on the Internet that have a lot of activity. This forum has been slowly dying for a number of years and now it's ended. I'm checking the forum out on occasion to see what the owner is going to do next.
    Yes, I recall, you asked me about my dreams as a member, not a moderator. I won't mention it again, sorry. I don't know if you know it or not, but the administrator asked me to post religious threads after I posted my dream thread. For the forum, it appears to be a big mistake. Isn't it interesting, almost no one likes my religious ideas, especially if they don't conform to traditional beliefs. I don't recall other members asking me to stop posting, they just don't agree. It would be different if I had posted insults or offensive remarks, but posting one's personal beliefs is what is expected. As for me still being here, it has become a habit. Once I began posting my dreams, associated ideas came up. Since chesty has taken a break from making personal attacks, the forum has become almost dead. Oh, yes, it is also not as hazardous.

Hey, why is it that few, at least recently, have posted religious ideas? If there is a strong dislike, the owner should eliminate the religious part of the forum. My theme has been in keeping with scam.com, it is about traditional religious ideas being a scam. I realize my ideas are not cherished, they aren't even liked. I should go back to work, retirement has become a challenge. ha. ha. My ideas are taboo on religious forums. Oh, well, the forum is almost gone. I have almost nothing more to post about. Thanks for your association and professionalism on the forum. There has been a lot of interesting discussions.
    Last edited by Cnance; 12-04-2018 at 12:41 AM.

Yes, I recall, you asked me about my dreams as a member, not a moderator. I won't mention it again, sorry. I don't know if you know it or not, but the administrator asked me to post religious threads after I posted my dream thread. For the forum, it appears to be a big mistake. Isn't it interesting, almost no one likes my religious ideas, especially if they don't conform to traditional beliefs. I don't recall other members asking me to stop posting, they just don't agree. It would be different if I had posted insults or offensive remarks, but posting one's personal beliefs is what is expected. As for me still being here, it has become a habit. Once I began posting my dreams, associated ideas came up. Since chesty has taken a break from making personal attacks, the forum has become almost dead. Oh, yes, it is also not as hazardous.

Hey, why is it that few, at least recently, have posted religious ideas? If there is a strong dislike, the owner should eliminate the religious part of the forum. My theme has been in keeping with scam.com, it is about traditional religious ideas being a scam. I realize my ideas are not cherished, they aren't even liked. I should go back to work, retirement has become a challenge. ha. ha. My ideas are taboo on religious forums. Oh, well, the forum is almost gone. I have almost nothing more to post about. Thanks for your association and professionalism on the forum. There has been a lot of interesting discussions.
    I had no idea the Admin asked you to post in the Religious forum. What I was referring to when mentioning members not wanting you to post was the recent activity on the forum between yourself, Chesty and a couple of other members, possibly sock puppets of Chesty, not sure.

I understand coming here because of habit, I even considered it some what of an addiction, hard to break the habit.

I never spent that much time in the Religious forum but when I started deleting all of the spam on the forum I needed to read everything posted and became aware of more being discussed on the forum.

I'm not trying to sway you from posting but wanted to point out much of what is being posted now is spam.

Take care Cnance and Happy Holidays.

Lexx hope you're well, wish you had let us know you were leaving so we would know you're in good health. Never know for sure why some one leaves a forum community. You stuck it out for so many years and then just suddenly disappear, a little troubling. I know Joe would love to know you're alright. Hope Trump and his gang didn't get a hold of you. LOL

Lexx hope you're well, wish you had let us know you were leaving so we would know you're in good health. Never know for sure why some one leaves a forum community. You stuck it out for so many years and then just suddenly disappear, a little troubling. I know Joe would love to know you're alright. Hope Trump and his gang didn't get a hold of you. LOL
    Merry Christmas to all, including Lexx.

Sorry there ''ohein56', but it appears that 'Joecool44' does not have the position that you envision on this topic.

Some people have the ability to think critically, some do not. ohein obviously doesn't.

Merry Christmas to all, including Lexx.

Same to you Joe. Here's a little Christmas cheer.

Thanks for the Christmas cheer PeggySue. I guess there are only a few here as the forum goes down. Hey, Joe, happy holiday in Hawaii! Hey lexx, hope you have a pleasant holiday wherever you are.

Merry Christmas to everyone!
    Last edited by Cnance; 12-05-2018 at 12:10 AM.

I even didn`t know what Lexx is

Thanks for the Christmas cheer PeggySue. I guess there are only a few here as the forum goes down. Hey, Joe, happy holiday in Hawaii! Hey lexx, hope you have a pleasant holiday wherever you are.

Merry Christmas to everyone!
    Yep, have a joyous Christmas!

Neither do I

What are we doing Joe, are we trying to bring Scam back from the dead?

We've still got Richard and BruceFan showing up. Me, you, Cnance, Nomax, Bruce, Richard and Chesty (maybe). If everyone would post daily and if the scammers left, we might have a slim chance of having some fun. Looks like Lexx left without letting us know why. Are we letting this place die or sticking it out until the end? If we're sticking it out get those threads up to date in Political Chat, I know taking the time to post a lot of thread topics gets really old when nobody replies.

I truly think it's time for Admin to pull the plug or do something really new and different.

Go to realscam.com and see the same phenonena, a dying forum. I have a theory, invisible Martians invaded and have caused havoc on the internet. They want to control users with a green slimy virus, it takes control and makes users do crazy things. In my case, the slim has produced some disturbing ideas about religion. I have proposed Christianity is a hoax because Jesus was God and not the son of God. I keep saying out dam spot, but no amount of mysticism or chanting works. ha. ha. I have even gone so far as researching the Bible to find more contradictions between the NT and OT for an understanding of God, or more ambiguities to upset us. Oh, oh, I am on the wrong track. I need to find an antidote!

As for politics, I think there is much to post about President Trump's trade proposal with China, it is a really big deal. Will China make a deal with the US and stop stealing intellectual property? Will Trump follow through with his threat to increased tariffs with China after 90 days? Will the world self destruct by people eating to many soy beans. LOL
    Last edited by Cnance; 12-05-2018 at 07:14 PM.