+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

The Peaceful Left?

(CNN)Police were called to the Washington, D.C. home of Fox News host Tucker Carlson on Wednesday night when a group of protesters showed up and shouted threats.

Smash Racism D.C., which calls itself an "anti-fascist," or Antifa, group, claimed responsibility for the protest on social media. It has previously targeted Ted Cruz, Kirstjen Nielsen, and other right-wing figures.

In videos uploaded to Twitter by the group on Wednesday, participants were heard saying "Tucker Carlson, we will fight! We know where you sleep at night!" They called him a "racist scumbag" and hurled epithets.

The Twitter account also shared Carlson's address, which is a violation of Twitter's rules. By late Wednesday night, Twitter had suspended the group, which means the tweets and videos are now deleted.
    https://www.cnn.com/2018/11/08/media...ors/index.html
    Originally Posted by nomaxim
    Sorry there ''ohein56', but it appears that 'Joecool44' does not have the position that you envision on this topic.

'Joecool44' has, as a matter of routine, refuted most of your accusations
    Quote Originally Posted by Jax74 View Post
    Some people have the ability to think critically, some do not. ohein obviously doesn't.

Re: The Peaceful Left?

Wow, now to stay safe with the radical left threatening, you need police protection.

Well, it could be worse.

It could have been the extreme right.

Then we would have had mail bombs and mass shootings at country music venues.

You know, I find it rather odd that the biggest threat to the average American anymore is a white male.

It's not the black man or the Muslim, but the white dude waving a flag like this:
    Last edited by nomaxim; 11-09-2018 at 07:38 PM.
    Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge: it is those who know little, and not those who know much, who so positively assert that this or that problem will never be solved by science. -C. Darwin

Quote Originally Posted by nomaxim View Post
    Well, it could be worse.

You know, I find it rather odd that the biggest threat to the average American anymore is a white male.

It's not the black man or the Muslim, but the white dude waving a flag like this:
    I was referring to modern day Democratic liberals, they have become dangerous!

Quote Originally Posted by Cnance View Post
    Well, it could be worse.

I was referring to modern day Democratic liberals, they have become dangerous!
    Really, well that's just fascinating.

Exactly what percentage of "Democratic liberals" are 'white males'?

And, what percentage of "Republican conservatives" are 'white males'?

Please explain, why most 'Mass shootings' in the US, appear to be by 'white males'?

Can you address this as a scientific exercise?

Or, are you going to respond as a political pundit?
    Last edited by nomaxim; 11-09-2018 at 10:06 PM.
    Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge: it is those who know little, and not those who know much, who so positively assert that this or that problem will never be solved by science. -C. Darwin

And, what percentage of "Republican conservatives" are 'white males'?

Please explain, why most 'Mass shootings' in the US, appear to be by 'white males'?

Can you address this as a scientific exercise?

Or, are you going to respond as a political pundit?
    You have made a mountain out of a mole hill. LOL

I am not in the mood for such a long useless debate. The thread is about Carlson's plight with people harassing his family. They probably were troublemaking Democrats. I hope the police arrest them. Most likely, they are radicalized Democrats. Lock them up and throw away the key. Ha. Ha. Every since the Democrats lost the election, looneys have gone off the rail with stupid rants and unjustifiable attacks on Republicans.

It's not the black man or the Muslim, but the white dude waving a flag like this
    Total Bullshit.

Was is a white male who hijacked planes and flew it into the World Trade Centers?

Is ISIS made up of white males? They are a threat to Americans.

Why don't you leave the US and go live in some Muslim country and see how much love you receive?

Sorry there ''ohein56', but it appears that 'Joecool44' does not have the position that you envision on this topic.

Some people have the ability to think critically, some do not. ohein obviously doesn't.

Who gives a f.uck? You think it's okay for people to threaten this man and his family because they disagree with his political views?

p.s. Are you hitting the bottle while posting again?

Well, it could be worse.

You're going to have to show some statistics to prove your point. I know with all the shootings and killing in our inner cities like Chicago, Saint Louis etc it's going to show black on black shootings and killings is the biggest threat to Americans. If you add up Domestic terrorists attack victims the numbers will not compare to black on black crime.

Mental illness is the culprit for the mass shootings we're experiencing in America. Nuts with guns.

All of the finger pointing needs to stop for who's to blame for the violence associated with Politics today. Everyone needs to shut their traps and start trying to conduct themselves like adults.

The biggest threat to our democracy is when dissidency becomes uncivil or even violent. It seems to be a recent phenomena. It is dangerous. It means citizens need to arm to defend themselves. We know from history that political disagreements sometimes take violent paths to resolve differences. I propose the US Constitution and the rule of law should prevail. Settle differences in court, not on the battlefield.

Oh, there is just plan lying, or dishonesty. While you can't pass laws to make people honest, civil discourse becomes disruptive. What is happening in Florida is a good example of what happens when people lie and laws are violated.

Based on recent political events, it appears democrats lie more than Republicans. It is difficult to prove, but is it true? As for political activity, the Carlson episode is a disgrace. If it becomes the norm, we will have a police state. Who wants to run for office when your family may be threatened?
    Last edited by Cnance; 11-10-2018 at 02:54 PM.

The biggest threat to our democracy is when dissidency becomes uncivil or even violent.
    "Dissidency", that's not even a English word.

Perhaps you meant 'dissident' or maybe even, 'dissidence'.

Of course, your grammar needs checked either way.
    Last edited by nomaxim; 11-11-2018 at 07:41 PM.

Can't find an idea related to thread, so, naturally, we must find something! Too bad he has no empathy for the victims of radical democrats. Does this mean a political war has been joined?

We don't even know his views. I think he is a radical democrat, the ones who are uncivil, or who have no sympathy for victims.

Oh, I got it. He is caught in a supercilious time warp. ha. ha.
    Last edited by Cnance; 11-11-2018 at 08:36 PM.

The biggest threat to our democracy is when dissidency becomes uncivil or even violent.

Can't find an idea related to thread, so, naturally, we must find something! Too bad he has no empathy for the victims of radical democrats. Does this mean a political war has been joined?

We don't even know his views. I think he is a radical democrat, the ones who are uncivil, or who have no sympathy for victims.

Oh, I got it. He is caught in a supercilious time warp. ha. ha.
    Wow, just WOW.

"Cnance" has been well aware of my 'views' for a number of years. He has apparently crossed over to the dark side.

He does not appear to have any recollection of his multiple discussions with me.

So sad.

Most interestingly, he can not address his miss-use of the English language.

Wow, just wow.
    Last edited by nomaxim; 11-11-2018 at 09:01 PM.

Wow, just WOW.

"Cnance" has been well aware of my 'views' for a number of years. He has apparently crossed over to the dark side.

He does not appear to have any recollection of his multiple discussions with me.

So sad.

Most interestingly, he can not address his miss-use of the English language.

Wow, just wow.
    If you have no ideas to contribute, you find mundane or irrelevant topics. By consuming time with grammar errors, you have no time for important topics. It is a supercilious intellectual pursuit. As an example, You haven't discussed the main topic for this thread. It is all about finding violations with the King's language, even when the King is dead!

Evidently, you are a radical Democrat who has lost his way. So Sad!

Here is question posted by another member on this thread. "You think it's okay for people to threaten this man and his family because they disagree with his political views?"

Evidently, you think it is alright. I suspect you have joined militant Democrats in their criminal assault on Republicans. If not, post your reply!
    Last edited by Cnance; 11-12-2018 at 06:40 PM.

Yes, let's move the goal posts now.

Do you think this man should have his family threatened by peope who disagree with his political views?