+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Avenatti To Jail?

During that week, here is the information NBC News hid from the public and those senators deciding on whether or not to confirm Kavanaugh:
    On September 30, the woman who signed a sworn statement corroborating Julie Swetnicks gang rape allegations against Kavanaugh (the statement was publicly released by attorney Michael Avenatti on October 2), not only told NBC she had never witnessed Kavanaugh spike punch or rape anyone, she also became something of a character witness for Kavanaugh when she told NBC she had never once seen him behave inappropriately.

This second witness then told NBC on October 3 (three days prior to Kavanaughs confirmation) that Avenatti had fabricated her sworn statement.

During this crucial time, Avenatti was playing games with NBC to conceal all of this what NBC itself describes as an apparent effort to thwart the reporting process[.]
    https://www.breitbart.com/the-media/...-confirmation/
    Originally Posted by nomaxim
    Sorry there ''ohein56', but it appears that 'Joecool44' does not have the position that you envision on this topic.

'Joecool44' has, as a matter of routine, refuted most of your accusations
    Quote Originally Posted by Jax74 View Post
    Some people have the ability to think critically, some do not. ohein obviously doesn't.

Re: Avenatti To Jail?

all avanati has to do is HIRE giulinani!!

Name:  gulianie.jpg
Views: 111
Size:  32.9 KB
    i do not endorse/recommend any advertising on scam.com associated with my name /posts or otherwise. thank you

So lecks, you have no problem with someone making up stuff to condemn a SCOTUS nominee?

And that guy wants to run for POTUS?

Sorry there ''ohein56', but it appears that 'Joecool44' does not have the position that you envision on this topic.

Some people have the ability to think critically, some do not. ohein obviously doesn't.

it's all HEARSAY so far but NO i dont think he is running for PRES anytime soon!! and SO FAR he's NOT been INDICTED like tRUMPS ATTORNEY!! quit ACTING like i'm his FAN other than the stormy case and any other tRUMP SUIT!!
    i do not endorse/recommend any advertising on scam.com associated with my name /posts or otherwise. thank you

Quote Originally Posted by lexx View Post
    it's all HEARSAY so far but NO i dont think he is running for PRES anytime soon!! and SO FAR he's NOT been INDICTED like tRUMPS ATTORNEY!! quit ACTING like i'm his FAN other than the stormy case and any other tRUMP SUIT!! :
    I hope he runs against Trump so all of his dirt can be exposed too.

Avenatti would not tell the committee who the "witness" was. But recently NBC reported that its journalists talked to the witness, who did not back up the declaration that Avenatti gave the committee on her behalf. "It is incorrect that I saw Brett 'spike' the punch," the woman told NBC. "I didn't see anyone spike the punch ... I was very clear with Michael Avenatti from day one."

"I do not like that he [Avenatti] twisted my words," the woman said.

Putting aside the question of why NBC waited to report the woman's statement until after the Kavanaugh vote was over. The entire Avenatti episode left Grassley angry that the publicity-seeking lawyer had hijacked the committee's time and energy at a critical time with claims that were obviously untrue. So on Oct. 25, Grassley formally referred Avenatti (and Swetnick) to the Justice Department for a criminal investigation into their conduct.

"It is illegal to knowingly and willfully make materially false, fictitious, or fraudulent statements to congressional investigators,"
    https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/o...chael-avenatti

he says she says WHOOPY DO!! funny they ddn't care that BRETT LIED every time he went before them!!

Name:  kavanaugh32.png
Views: 100
Size:  71.3 KB

he says she says WHOOPY DO!! funny they ddn't care that BRETT LIED every time he went before them!!
    Lied about what lecks?

EVERYTHING!!

https://www.gq.com/story/all-of-brett-kavanaughs-lies

Name:  kavanaugh87.jpg
Views: 102
Size:  77.5 KB
    Last edited by lexx; 10-31-2018 at 03:46 AM.

EVERYTHING!!
    Moving the goal posts now that I showed how Avenatti is a liar?

So on Oct. 25, Grassley formally referred Avenatti (and Swetnick) to the Justice Department for a criminal investigation into their conduct.

"It is illegal to knowingly and willfully make materially false, fictitious or fraudulent statements to congressional investigators," Grassley wrote in the referral. "When charlatans make false claims to the committee -- claims that may earn them short-term media exposure and financial gain, but which hinder the committee's ability to do its job -- there should be consequences."
    https://townhall.com/columnists/byro...natti-n2533369

oh joe your SO DISAPPOINTING now you've got the DREADED cnance CUT AND PASTE DISEASE!! and HEARSAY is NOT evidence!! he said she said!!

HEARSAY is NOT evidence!! he said she said!!
    That's why Avenatti is in trouble.

Quote Originally Posted by Joecool44 View Post
    That's why Avenatti is in trouble.

what TROUBLE no CASE YET!!

did you MISS the BIG QUESTION MARK!?