+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

lexx is offline Most Valued Scams Member !!!

Re: losers for tRUMP

NOT you of course!! so that MEANS nobody ELSE COULD!? how NARCISSIST of you!!
    i do not endorse/recommend any advertising on scam.com associated with my name /posts or otherwise. thank you

Quote Originally Posted by lexx View Post
    NOT you of course!! so that MEANS nobody ELSE COULD!? how NARCISSIST of you!!
    Do you know anyone who switched other than Bruce Jenner?

Originally Posted by nomaxim
    Sorry there ''ohein56', but it appears that 'Joecool44' does not have the position that you envision on this topic.

'Joecool44' has, as a matter of routine, refuted most of your accusations
    Quote Originally Posted by Jax74 View Post
    Some people have the ability to think critically, some do not. ohein obviously doesn't.

Quote Originally Posted by Joecool44 View Post
    Do you know anyone who switched other than Bruce Jenner?

Cher's daughter Chastity. Not certain what you're talking about here with Bruce Jenner but He made himself a woman and so did Cher's daughter.

Nancy Pelosi looks like a guy with boobs, did she or I should say he, switch?

Quote Originally Posted by PeggieSue View Post
    Cher's daughter Chastity. Not certain what you're talking about here with Bruce Jenner but He made himself a woman and so did Cher's daughter.
    We were discussing people switching votes so I made a joke about Bruce Jenner switching.

Sorry there ''ohein56', but it appears that 'Joecool44' does not have the position that you envision on this topic.

Some people have the ability to think critically, some do not. ohein obviously doesn't.

Nancy Pelosi looks like a guy with boobs, did she or I should say he, switch?
    WHAT!? lets see YOUR BOOBS!! just to compare!?
    i do not endorse/recommend any advertising on scam.com associated with my name /posts or otherwise. thank you

WHAT!? lets see YOUR BOOBS!! just to compare!?
    Have you seen Nancy's boobs? I was talking about that surgically stretched back face and possibly her boobs have been surgically worked on too, most likely. I am turned off by Nancy and it's not just her looks that are a turn off, it's what comes out of her mouth! I don't see how anyone can say anything bad about Trump while supporting Nancy. As far as looks, Nancy looks worse than Trump and has that manly face, maybe it's the surgery that really screwed her up and of course, 78 yrs and being a Politician, hasn't helped her out. Gosh I wish she would go away, she's out of her mind and so is Elizabeth and Hillary. The Democrats are one sad group of Politicians and am looking forward to seeing who all decides to run for President. Very entertaining if you can muster up the right attitude and not puke instead of laughing.

Trump's behavior is a turn off but the Democrats are even worse, Lexx can't understand how you are believing all of their garbage. All Politicians tell you what they think you want to hear, they all lie.

i think methamphetamines are seeping into the environment and making everyone CRAZY!! you know how they say all money has cocaine on it!! or you could blame it on UNCERTAINTY!! which by the way is tRUMP's CHIEF mass hypnosis WEAPON of CHOICE!!

i think methamphetamines are seeping into the environment and making everyone CRAZY!!
    Probably coming from Mexican drug cartels. We need the wall!

methamphetamines can be COOKED anywhere didnt you watch BREAKING BAD!? and MOST drugs come thru CHECKPOINTS and by SEA and AIR not by jumping across the boarder!!

Moron! Illegal immigration comes from the borders. Not sea and air.

Trump's behavior is a turn off but the Democrats are even worse, Lexx can't understand how you are believing all of their garbage. All Politicians tell you what they think you want to hear, they all lie.
    just exactly what GARBAGE are you referring to that i believe!?

Have you seen Nancy's boobs? I was talking about that surgically stretched back face and possibly her boobs have been surgically worked on too, most likely. I am turned off by Nancy and it's not just her looks that are a turn off, it's what comes out of her mouth! I don't see how anyone can say anything bad about Trump while supporting Nancy. As far as looks, Nancy looks worse than Trump and has that manly face, maybe it's the surgery that really screwed her up and of course, 78 yrs and being a Politician, hasn't helped her out. Gosh I wish she would go away, she's out of her mind and so is Elizabeth and Hillary. The Democrats are one sad group of Politicians and am looking forward to seeing who all decides to run for President. Very entertaining if you can muster up the right attitude and not puke instead of laughing.

figures republicans are OBSESSED with pelosi!!

figures republicans are OBSESSED with pelosi!!
    Not obsessed. Amused. She looks like a drag queen. LOL

boy the bigoted IMAGINATION has RUN AMOK!! have a beer joe!?

boy the bigoted IMAGINATION has RUN AMOK!! have a beer joe!?
    Now you're being a hypocrite?