+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Re: Be a Good American, Join a Trump Rally.

https://www.businessinsider.com/dona...routine-2018-1

the copy and paste MONSTER strikes again!! that is the STUPIDEST article i've seen in awhile i cant decide if it's a CRITICISM disguised as an ARSE KISSING!!
    i do not endorse/recommend any advertising on scam.com associated with my name /posts or otherwise. thank you

Quote Originally Posted by lexx View Post
    the copy and paste MONSTER strikes again!! that is the STUPIDEST article i've seen in awhile i cant decide if it's a CRITICISM disguised as an ARSE KISSING!!
    Instead of making stupid comments, present evidence to refute what has been posted about Trumps' accomplishments. It is obvious to any observer that trump works a full day. There are so many new policies and changes coming from the White House as to refute your accusations.
    Last edited by Cnance; 11-02-2018 at 12:39 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Cnance View Post
    Instead of making stupid comments, present evidence to refute what has been posted about Trumps' accomplishments. It is obvious to any observer that trump works a full day. There are so many new policies and changes coming from the White House as to refute your accusations.
    Leccs doesn't care about facts and truth. He only believes whatever narrative makes Trump look bad. It's a losing fight for leccs but there isn't a mistruth about Trump that he doesn't post.

Originally Posted by nomaxim
    Sorry there ''ohein56', but it appears that 'Joecool44' does not have the position that you envision on this topic.

'Joecool44' has, as a matter of routine, refuted most of your accusations
    Quote Originally Posted by Jax74 View Post
    Some people have the ability to think critically, some do not. ohein obviously doesn't.

Quote Originally Posted by Cnance View Post
    were you just BORN STUPID or did you PARENTS HELP with that!!watching TV and PLAYING GOLF and CAMPAIGNING years before re-election ARE NOT WORK HRS!! did i MENTION quitting at 6PM like any other 6 pak LOSER!?
    i do not endorse/recommend any advertising on scam.com associated with my name /posts or otherwise. thank you

Quote Originally Posted by Joecool44 View Post
    Leccs doesn't care about facts and truth. He only believes whatever narrative makes Trump look bad. It's a losing fight for leccs but there isn't a mistruth about Trump that he doesn't post.

Sorry there ''ohein56', but it appears that 'Joecool44' does not have the position that you envision on this topic.

Some people have the ability to think critically, some do not. ohein obviously doesn't.

Ah, yes.

Political rallies are always great.

After all, who can forget these great political rallies?

Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge: it is those who know little, and not those who know much, who so positively assert that this or that problem will never be solved by science. -C. Darwin

Name:  hitler5.jpg
Views: 46
Size:  29.7 KB

Yeah, join a Hillary rally so you can pay "mo taxes". That would make Lecks happy right?

Because Lecks wasn't happy with a tax cut and more take home pay.

Quote Originally Posted by Joecool44 View Post
    Yeah, join a Hillary rally so you can pay "mo taxes".
    Hillary who?
    Do you mean Clinton?

She retired to private life almost two years ago, the election was 723 days ago. AFAIK she hasn't been holding any rallies.

As to taxes. You are aware that Federal income taxes will increase on 1JAN2019 correct? In fact, in four more years you will be paying the same in Federal income taxes that you paid in 2017.
    Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge: it is those who know little, and not those who know much, who so positively assert that this or that problem will never be solved by science. -C. Darwin

Quote Originally Posted by lexx View Post
    Name:  hitler5.jpg
Views: 46
Size:  29.7 KB
    Anyone can take pictures to compare. Based on the historical record of Hitler's brutal and inhuman dictatorship, how is Trump like Hitler? You only have stupid comments with no evidence. It appears you know nothing about analysis, just knee-Jerk stupid reactions. WHERE IS THE EVIDENCE SHOWING TRUMP IS LIKE HITLER?
    Last edited by Cnance; 11-03-2018 at 09:46 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by nomaxim View Post
    Hillary who?
    Do you mean Clinton?

She retired to private life almost two years ago, the election was 723 days ago. AFAIK she hasn't been holding any rallies.

As to taxes. You are aware that Federal income taxes will increase on 1JAN2019 correct? In fact, in four more years you will be paying the same in Federal income taxes that you paid in 2017.
    Based on lexx's picture, how long has Hitler been out of power? I assume longer than Hillary Clinton.

walks like a duck!! Name:  atrocitiestrump.jpg
Views: 9
Size:  64.5 KB

Name:  democrats1.jpg
Views: 8
Size:  10.8 KB

Name:  aliens.jpg
Views: 8
Size:  50.0 KB

Is that Nancy Pelosi's excuse? Aliens?