+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 33 to 48 of 52

  1. #33
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    6,872

    Re: Be a Good American, Join a Trump Rally.

    https://www.businessinsider.com/dona...routine-2018-1

  2. #34
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    27,212

    Re: Be a Good American, Join a Trump Rally.

    the copy and paste MONSTER strikes again!! that is the STUPIDEST article i've seen in awhile i cant decide if it's a CRITICISM disguised as an ARSE KISSING!!
    i do not endorse/recommend any advertising on scam.com associated with my name /posts or otherwise. thank you

  3. #35
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    6,872

    Re: Be a Good American, Join a Trump Rally.

    Quote Originally Posted by lexx View Post
    the copy and paste MONSTER strikes again!! that is the STUPIDEST article i've seen in awhile i cant decide if it's a CRITICISM disguised as an ARSE KISSING!!
    Instead of making stupid comments, present evidence to refute what has been posted about Trumps' accomplishments. It is obvious to any observer that trump works a full day. There are so many new policies and changes coming from the White House as to refute your accusations.
    Last edited by Cnance; 11-02-2018 at 12:39 PM.

  4. #36
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    21,809

    Re: Be a Good American, Join a Trump Rally.

    Quote Originally Posted by Cnance View Post
    Instead of making stupid comments, present evidence to refute what has been posted about Trumps' accomplishments. It is obvious to any observer that trump works a full day. There are so many new policies and changes coming from the White House as to refute your accusations.
    Leccs doesn't care about facts and truth. He only believes whatever narrative makes Trump look bad. It's a losing fight for leccs but there isn't a mistruth about Trump that he doesn't post.

    Originally Posted by nomaxim
    Sorry there ''ohein56', but it appears that 'Joecool44' does not have the position that you envision on this topic.

    'Joecool44' has, as a matter of routine, refuted most of your accusations
    Quote Originally Posted by Jax74 View Post
    Some people have the ability to think critically, some do not. ohein obviously doesn't.

  5. #37
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    27,212

    Re: Be a Good American, Join a Trump Rally.

    Quote Originally Posted by Cnance View Post
    Instead of making stupid comments, present evidence to refute what has been posted about Trumps' accomplishments. It is obvious to any observer that trump works a full day. There are so many new policies and changes coming from the White House as to refute your accusations.
    were you just BORN STUPID or did you PARENTS HELP with that!!watching TV and PLAYING GOLF and CAMPAIGNING years before re-election ARE NOT WORK HRS!! did i MENTION quitting at 6PM like any other 6 pak LOSER!?
    i do not endorse/recommend any advertising on scam.com associated with my name /posts or otherwise. thank you

  6. #38
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    21,809

    Re: Be a Good American, Join a Trump Rally.

    Quote Originally Posted by Joecool44 View Post
    Leccs doesn't care about facts and truth. He only believes whatever narrative makes Trump look bad. It's a losing fight for leccs but there isn't a mistruth about Trump that he doesn't post.

    Originally Posted by nomaxim
    Sorry there ''ohein56', but it appears that 'Joecool44' does not have the position that you envision on this topic.

    'Joecool44' has, as a matter of routine, refuted most of your accusations
    Quote Originally Posted by Jax74 View Post
    Some people have the ability to think critically, some do not. ohein obviously doesn't.

  7. #39
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Stow, OH SOL III
    Posts
    3,231

    Re: Be a Good American, Join a Trump Rally.

    Ah, yes.

    Political rallies are always great.

    After all, who can forget these great political rallies?

    Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge: it is those who know little, and not those who know much, who so positively assert that this or that problem will never be solved by science. -C. Darwin

  8. #40
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    27,212

    Re: Be a Good American, Join a Trump Rally.

    Name:  hitler5.jpg
Views: 46
Size:  29.7 KB
    i do not endorse/recommend any advertising on scam.com associated with my name /posts or otherwise. thank you

  9. #41
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    21,809

    Re: Be a Good American, Join a Trump Rally.

    Yeah, join a Hillary rally so you can pay "mo taxes". That would make Lecks happy right?

    Because Lecks wasn't happy with a tax cut and more take home pay.

    Originally Posted by nomaxim
    Sorry there ''ohein56', but it appears that 'Joecool44' does not have the position that you envision on this topic.

    'Joecool44' has, as a matter of routine, refuted most of your accusations
    Quote Originally Posted by Jax74 View Post
    Some people have the ability to think critically, some do not. ohein obviously doesn't.

  10. #42
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Stow, OH SOL III
    Posts
    3,231

    Re: Be a Good American, Join a Trump Rally.

    Quote Originally Posted by Joecool44 View Post
    Yeah, join a Hillary rally so you can pay "mo taxes".
    Hillary who?
    Do you mean Clinton?

    She retired to private life almost two years ago, the election was 723 days ago. AFAIK she hasn't been holding any rallies.

    As to taxes. You are aware that Federal income taxes will increase on 1JAN2019 correct? In fact, in four more years you will be paying the same in Federal income taxes that you paid in 2017.
    Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge: it is those who know little, and not those who know much, who so positively assert that this or that problem will never be solved by science. -C. Darwin

  11. #43
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    6,872

    Re: Be a Good American, Join a Trump Rally.

    Quote Originally Posted by lexx View Post
    Name:  hitler5.jpg
Views: 46
Size:  29.7 KB
    Anyone can take pictures to compare. Based on the historical record of Hitler's brutal and inhuman dictatorship, how is Trump like Hitler? You only have stupid comments with no evidence. It appears you know nothing about analysis, just knee-Jerk stupid reactions. WHERE IS THE EVIDENCE SHOWING TRUMP IS LIKE HITLER?
    Last edited by Cnance; 11-03-2018 at 09:46 PM.

  12. #44
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    21,809

    Re: Be a Good American, Join a Trump Rally.

    Quote Originally Posted by nomaxim View Post
    Hillary who?
    Do you mean Clinton?

    She retired to private life almost two years ago, the election was 723 days ago. AFAIK she hasn't been holding any rallies.

    As to taxes. You are aware that Federal income taxes will increase on 1JAN2019 correct? In fact, in four more years you will be paying the same in Federal income taxes that you paid in 2017.
    Based on lexx's picture, how long has Hitler been out of power? I assume longer than Hillary Clinton.

    Originally Posted by nomaxim
    Sorry there ''ohein56', but it appears that 'Joecool44' does not have the position that you envision on this topic.

    'Joecool44' has, as a matter of routine, refuted most of your accusations
    Quote Originally Posted by Jax74 View Post
    Some people have the ability to think critically, some do not. ohein obviously doesn't.

  13. #45
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    27,212

    Re: Be a Good American, Join a Trump Rally.

    walks like a duck!! Name:  atrocitiestrump.jpg
Views: 9
Size:  64.5 KB
    i do not endorse/recommend any advertising on scam.com associated with my name /posts or otherwise. thank you

  14. #46
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    21,809

    Re: Be a Good American, Join a Trump Rally.

    Name:  democrats1.jpg
Views: 8
Size:  10.8 KB
    Originally Posted by nomaxim
    Sorry there ''ohein56', but it appears that 'Joecool44' does not have the position that you envision on this topic.

    'Joecool44' has, as a matter of routine, refuted most of your accusations
    Quote Originally Posted by Jax74 View Post
    Some people have the ability to think critically, some do not. ohein obviously doesn't.

  15. #47
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    27,212

    Re: Be a Good American, Join a Trump Rally.

    Name:  aliens.jpg
Views: 8
Size:  50.0 KB
    i do not endorse/recommend any advertising on scam.com associated with my name /posts or otherwise. thank you

  16. #48
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    21,809

    Re: Be a Good American, Join a Trump Rally.

    Is that Nancy Pelosi's excuse? Aliens?

    Originally Posted by nomaxim
    Sorry there ''ohein56', but it appears that 'Joecool44' does not have the position that you envision on this topic.

    'Joecool44' has, as a matter of routine, refuted most of your accusations
    Quote Originally Posted by Jax74 View Post
    Some people have the ability to think critically, some do not. ohein obviously doesn't.

Similar Threads

  1. Melbourne, Fla crowd, first Trump rally after inauguration: Why NO overview
    By TruthIsNeverTooHorrible in forum Political Scams
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 03-16-2017, 06:19 AM
  2. San Diego Trump Rally
    By Administrator in forum Political Scams
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 07-13-2016, 06:06 PM
  3. Good Riddance to the American Indian
    By CarlinAnnArbor in forum Political Scams
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 10-15-2015, 09:11 PM
  4. Join the 'Hands Along the Border' Rally on June 3
    By boone in forum Political Scams
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-18-2006, 08:48 AM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may edit your posts
  •