+ Reply to Thread

Plagiarism checkers

Hello guys,
    Just wondering how to check the paper for plagiarism. I've just received the draft. Here's the result of my paper:
    If the function is defined in the half-interval of the species and is integrated on Riemann in all segments, then the inadequate integral is determined by the formula. If the function is defined on the interval (), and for some point selection, there are inappropriate integrals (in the case of 6) and (in the case of 1).
    In this case, the existence and value of the integral does not depend on the choice of the point. That is, in the considered case, the function is integrable on Riemann on any segment and definition (7), in the force of definitions (1) and (6) is equivalent to:
    Here the right side is the boundary of the function of two variables. That is, the variables and are directed according to and independently of each other.
    I've tried to find the best plagiarism checkers, but free tools are not reliable. Especially Turnitin. Perhaps, someone has a Premium Copyscape access for me to write my paper fast and to check the paper.

Re: Plagiarism checkers

You are right, checking for plagiarism is very important, because the uniqueness of academic papers, articles and other content is highly valued and is the main criterion. Personally I always use online https://domyspeech.com/check-paper-for-plagiarism.html and therefore, in my texts completely eliminated plagiarism. I advise you to try it, it works great!

I am using the SmallSEOTools for content checking.

Advego maybe

Quote Originally Posted by Jalirame View Post
    Advego maybe
    As I remember, they have the opportunity to download the application for home use. Maybe you should try it?