+ Reply to Thread

The Problem of Paganism.

If you study the problem, you find more than 99% of world religions are pagan. Paganism is here defined as a set of beliefs about a deity which is not the Old Testament Lord or God of Abraham (Jews). There is no good argument for paganism. It is exactly what the OT Lord said, idols of stone or the like. And yet, paganism gains momentum with the addition of pagan religions throughout the world. Judaism, which God gave to the world, is less than 1% (Jewish) of world religions, or .22%. Yes, we have the argument that God is found in many different forms, a twisted kind of logic to justify paganism in its many different forms.

It is the nature of man, or, if you will, humans, to create gods. Even within religions, there are a multitude of pagan gods. In Christianity, there are about 38,000 different kinds of religion. It is interesting, studying Mormonism, there Is a long list of leaders, some in agreement, others forging new doctrine as the church finds secularized influences to effect religious dogma to update the religion. One of the best examples of paganism is the Catholic Church were church leaders have used "Sainthood" to make favored people idols. As an example, there are millions Catholics who worship Mary, the proposed mother of Jesus, as a pagan god. Oh, there is the "rosary ritual" where Catholics pray to Catholic Saints as pagan gods. For world religions, the list of pagan gods is very long.
    Last edited by Cnance; 10-16-2018 at 12:38 AM.

Re: The Problem of Paganism.

Quote Originally Posted by Cnance View Post
    If you study the problem, you find more than 99% of world religions are pagan.
    Which proves you do not live in the sane and logical world.

Where the F U C K did you even get that figure. 99%???????

What the F U C K problem are you talking about.

Make F U C K I N G sense you bloody idiot.
    Ignorance is simply the absence of knowledge. Stupidity is not wanting it.

Re: The Problem of Paganism.

Quote Originally Posted by chesty View Post
    Which proves you do not live in the sane and logical world.

Where the F U C K did you even get that figure. 99%???????

What the F U C K problem are you talking about.

Make F U C K I N G sense you bloody idiot.
    The following analysis with figures can be found in scholarly data banks or with Wikipedia where analysis of world religions is found.

"If you study the problem, you find more than 99% of world religions are pagan. There is no good argument for paganism. It is exactly what the OT Lord said, idols of stone or the like. And yet, paganism gains momentum with the addition of pagan religions throughout the world. Judaism, which God gave to the world, is less than 1% (Jewish) of world religions, or .22%. Yes, we have the argument that God is found in many different forms, a twisted kind of logic to justify paganism in its many different forms."

The differentiating factor is terminology. Whereas, I call world religions apart from Judaism paganism, most others propose them to be "religions." If you apply logic, it is difficult, if not impossible, to find support, theory, or logic. for multiple creators (pagan gods).

Chesty criticizes my analysis of paganism when he has done absolutely no research. It is the way he is, blast away with as much ignorance and bias as humanly possible. Here we go with one foul mouth obscenity after another. I think I'll take a vacation, I am not up to a long slugging match with chesty. My "arse" is worn out!, ha, ha,

Beware of Chesty!!!! He wants you to die a miserable death, and he hopes it will happen soon. It is rumored, he is a professional killer with Irish mob ties.
    Chesty needs to learn about God.

https://www.scam.com/showthread.php?741693-An-Unothodox-Theology-based-on-Dreams-and-Visions
    https://www.scam.com/showthread.php?741713-Chronological-Stages-of-God’s-Creation
    Last edited by Cnance; 10-16-2018 at 12:31 AM.