+ Reply to Thread

Humans in the presence of God!

What happens when we die?
    Last edited by Cnance; 10-12-2018 at 07:07 AM.

Re: Humans in the presence of God!

After earthly lives, can humans be satisfied with heaven? I suggest it is difficult insofar as there is a strict basis for immortality, or existence in eternal heaven. To understand the problem for humans, one must know God's purpose for creating angels. Also, one must understand the "dual nature" of God. Both Gods are in a sphere interacting with one another. The two Gods created angels to be around them in a worship circle. Through loving interactions, angels enjoy Gods’ holiness, beauty and eternal glory.

The problem for God and heaven began when Satan rebelled. Angels had freewill to choose or reject the two Gods in a sphere. Satan, the thirteenth angel, tricked the other angels into forming a worship circle around him where he attacked and hurt them. Thereafter, Satan continued to disrupt heaven with vicious attacks. To restore peace, God imprisoned Satan in the universe. Then, for unknown reasons, God created paradise on earth. Thereafter, Satan interrupted paradise (heaven on earth) by attacking creatures. After the fall of paradise about 65 million years ago, earthly creatures evolved to develop advanced civilizations. The problem for humans is they are mortal creatures. When Satan tricked angels into leaving the presence of God, it became a problem for God. Satan could not be holy or uniquely like the two Gods. After the rebellion, twelve angels continued in the worship circle around the two Gods.

As for humans, one must know if God would allow them in heaven. Knowing God created angels for their mutual enjoyment, how compatible are humans for such a relationship with God in heaven? Several years ago, I had a dream about humans in a large doom-shape structure allowing for people inside to see around them. I saw a small section of the dome where only a few benches were occupied, suggesting there was ample of room for more people. People sat alone and in pairs facing outside into heaven. Above the dome in a large throbbing light was God's holy presence. With each throb of holy light, the structure vibrated with a "loud thump." No one was looking up at God. Instead, they were looking around them inside the dome preoccupied or bored. My interpretation is God would allow millions, or perhaps billions, of people into heaven. However, based on the reaction of people inside the dome-shaped structure, it may not be what they desire.

Throughout history, Humans have created pagan gods. The Old Testament Lord admonished his chosen people to “not worship” pagan gods in an attempt to created a holy order on earth. In other threads, I have stated my dream revelations and consequences for humankind.

https://www.scam.com/showthread.php?...gels-Satan-etc
    https://www.scam.com/showthread.php?...217;s-Creation
    https://www.scam.com/showthread.php?...-in-Revelation
    https://www.scam.com/showthread.php?...Duality-of-God
    https://www.scam.com/showthread.php?...-for-Salvation
    Last edited by Cnance; 10-12-2018 at 02:10 PM.

lexx is online now Most Valued Scams Member !!!

the PSYCHICS say everyone is in HEAVEN!! maybe you should try a different sleeping PILL!! and while your at it, tell us WHO the son of PERDITION is!!
    i do not endorse/recommend any advertising on scam.com associated with my name /posts or otherwise. thank you

Quote Originally Posted by lexx View Post
    the PSYCHICS say everyone is in HEAVEN!! maybe you should try a different sleeping PILL!! and while your at it, tell us WHO the son of PERDITION is!!
    You know, Satan is the chief pagan god. No one has an answer, it is all speculation, right? Assuming empirical evidence is proof, there is no proof for the supernatural. But you know that! So, my opinion is right up there with the rest of religious speculators. lol

i mean f there's a son of perdition then why not a son of god!? or son of glory!?
    i do not endorse/recommend any advertising on scam.com associated with my name /posts or otherwise. thank you

i mean f there's a son of perdition then why not a son of god!? or son of glory!?
    It is all in keeping with human desire for pagan gods. God came into the world as a man (Jesus), but humans didn't like it. Jesus kept talking about the "Kingdom of Heaven" as if he had firsthand knowledge. His followers couldn't accept it, they wanted Jesus to help them destroy their Roman overlords, etc. It hasn't changed! Then, NT authors perverted Jesus to their own ends. Paul claimed Jesus was the first born of many brothers, inferring humans are equal to Jesus.

There is only one God, not many pagan gods, and there is no son of God. Humans seek a human deity, which is why Jesus was made into the son of God. Christians are more interested in Jesus as a man then they are about Jesus as the OT Lord. The Trinity is a pagan god, not the real God. How could eternal God have a son? Assuming God existed before his creation, why would He have a son? Oh, they say because it was necessary for salvation. So, God creates a son, and then executes him. Subsequently, humans have salvation. It is ridiculous! Salvation should be based on individual merit, not human sacrifice. So, you're a serial killer, but you accept Jesus as your savior. Then, it doesn't matter what horrible acts you have committed, you're saved! Such bizarre reasoning defies logic and human understanding.
    Last edited by Cnance; 10-13-2018 at 10:55 PM.

you ACT as IF some perfect WORLD is just a MATTER of everyone SUBMITTING by WRITTEN EDICT to watched and GRADED BEHAVIOR!! that was HITLERS DREAM!! the WHOLE society dedicated and graded and CLEANSED of all DEVIANCY and FAILURE!! you also act as if humans are NOTHING SPECIAL in the world!! if there were NO HUMAN just DOCILE ANIMALS enjoying there EDEN what a wonderful PLACE it would be!! you make RIDICULOUS CLAIMS/DEMANDS about the battle between good and evil based on YOUR OWN PSYCHOLOGICAL EXPERIENCES!! your TOTALLY FRUSTRATED by the fact that a large part of mankind rejects the IDEA of becoming enslaved to a DICTATORIAL MASTER!! something you PERSONALLY feel as NECESSARY to create a HEAVENLY MOOD!!

you ACT as IF some perfect WORLD is just a MATTER of everyone SUBMITTING by WRITTEN EDICT to watched and GRADED BEHAVIOR!! that was HITLERS DREAM!! the WHOLE society dedicated and graded and CLEANSED of all DEVIANCY and FAILURE!! you also act as if humans are NOTHING SPECIAL in the world!! if there were NO HUMAN just DOCILE ANIMALS enjoying there EDEN what a wonderful PLACE it would be!! you make RIDICULOUS CLAIMS/DEMANDS about the battle between good and evil based on YOUR OWN PSYCHOLOGICAL EXPERIENCES!! your TOTALLY FRUSTRATED by the fact that a large part of mankind rejects the IDEA of becoming enslaved to a DICTATORIAL MASTER!! something you PERSONALLY feel as NECESSARY to create a HEAVENLY MOOD!!
    I assume you have accepted the Christian view of everything. If you are looking for a perspective, it is more like Judaism than any other religion. According to the Old Testament, it is clear that the Lord expected obedience. If you had read what I posted, you would know I have stated it is what I've learned from my dreams, and I have stated many times I don't expect anyone to belief it! It contradicts most world religions. Most everyone wants some kind of pagan god. Yes, it is true, the God I know doesn't have democracy. In heaven, there are no pagan gods, no democratic processes, not competing opinions, no other holy authority, and only one eternal God, which is a duality. I suppose one reason why I remain on this forum is because it is about scams. Well, in the proper dissidence for the forum, I have a different religion. I claim it is the correct God, while everyone else, including yourself, claim it is the wrong religion, wrong God, and totally wrong religious perspective. What's new!

Regardless, I will continue to post what I please. You, and others, may continue to post what you please. Thus, we have a full house of dedicated "individualists." It is what free speech is all about!

Don't be discouraged in you dissident. There is always people like chesty! Wow, he must be one of the most dedicated critics, one with a strong cutting edge. He will use any means, including obscene insults, personal attacks, and everything else from Satan's tool box to destroy my religious postings. Hey, I got it. Compared to him, I am a Saint. ha. ha.

Yes, I suppose the two Gods are dictators. Let us apply basic logic to the issue. If God was a open book so as to allow any idea to be expressed, there would be no creation. How could the kind of God you propose have done anything. If there is to be so many possibilities, how is creation possible? Do many gods have meetings to decide what form and character an angel will be? Do many gods sit around trying to decide what the universe will be like? Do many pagan gods have special meetings to determine how to settle disputes? You see how ridiculous is your suggestion of a democratic heaven?

Back to the original topic. Peace and chaos in heaven is directly related to Satan. Before Satan's rebellion, all angels remained around the two Gods in a sphere. In order to understand why it was so, you must understand why God created angels. For me, I want to know the real story! I don't accept the Christian story. I have posted this information before, remember? The four NT gospels were written more than forty years after Jesus was murdered. Well, they got wrong. There are prior gospels which most people ignore. It is what you call blind faith. The church claims to have all the answers and no one questions anything the church proclaims.

For competing points of view, I suggest you post ideas about Christian heaven where everyone is with relatives in grand gatherings with happiness and joy. Christianity is the first beast of revelation whereby it has proclaimed Jesus to be the son of God, or, if you will, a pagan god in keeping with most world religions. Judaism is the only world religion which remains true to The Lord's word, which he gave to his chosen people.
    Last edited by Cnance; 10-14-2018 at 09:11 PM.

If you study the problem, you find more than 99% of world religions are pagan. There is no good argument for paganism. It is exactly what the OT Lord said, idols of stone or the like. And yet, paganism gains momentum with the addition of pagan religions throughout the world. Judaism, which God gave to the world, is about less than 1% of world religions, or .22%. Yes, we have the argument that God is found in many different forms, a twisted kind of logic to justify paganism in its many different forms.

It is the nature of man, or, if you will, humans, to create gods. Even within religions, there are a multitude of pagan gods. In Christianity, there are about 38,000 different kinds of religion. It is interesting, studying Mormonism, there Is a long list of leaders, some in agreement, others forging new doctrine as the church finds secularized influences to effect religious dogma to update the religion. One of the best examples of paganism is the Catholic Church were church leaders have used "Sainthood" to made idols of favored people. As an example, there are about forty million Catholics who worship Mary, the proposed mother of Jesus, as a pagan god. Oh, there is the "rosary ritual" where Catholics pray to Catholic Saints as pagan gods. For world religions, the list of pagan gods is very long.
    Last edited by Cnance; 10-14-2018 at 11:21 PM.

I think lexx's reply reflects common opinion on the topic. He has made the issue political. Like political parties, the argument is there should be a religion for all kinds of people. However, God is not a politician, God is the creator of all things, and the final authority for holiness and beauty. There is and can be no competition. Satan attempted to compete with God but he was lacking. Satan wasn't eternal, Satan could not create anything. If Satan had power, he could have escaped the universe, he could create beings, etc. But, Satan, like other creatures, can create nothing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

One must conceive of creation from God's point of view. Everyone is entitled to their opinion, mine is based on dream revelations. Much of what I know is based on basic logic. So, eternal God (duality) decided to share holiness (exchanges between the two Gods in a sphere) with other beings. So, the original purpose for God was to create angels for a worship circle around him so they could share holy interactions with the two Gods. To propose otherwise is propose God created angels in order for them to be pagan gods, or to have separate kingdoms in competition with God's heaven. Applying basic logic, there can be no additional heavens. God cannot, and will not, duplicate himself. On all analytical levels, it defies logic. If God did allow himself to be duplicated, he would have allowed Satan to become equal to God. The consequences of Satan or any other angel being in heaven as an equal with God results in conflict. Which God do angels worship? Furthermore, all creatures have a beginning, therefore, they cannot be eternal.

Lexx states, "your TOTALLY FRUSTRATED by the fact that a large part of mankind rejects the IDEA of becoming enslaved to a DICTATORIAL MASTER!!"

It is not about dictatorship, it is about being in the "presence of God." If holy beauty beyond one's imagination is a dictatorial master, then so be it! There is no substitute for being in the presence of God. Lexx is leaving out God's holiness and unbelievable beauty. Any substitute or idea for a "dictatorial master" is a human creation. How can a creature equal or surpass God? Well, assuming lexx is correct, and mankind rejects the idea, then what is mankind's fate. Humans have no power to create anything. There are no alternatives. If you reject God, nothing remains!
    Last edited by Cnance; 10-15-2018 at 11:28 PM.