+ Reply to Thread

lexx is online now Most Valued Scams Member !!!

kavanaughs grudge

well he's already putting his i hate dems hat on in his deliberations on oral arguments before the S court!! his opinion....LOCK EM UP!!

https://crooksandliars.com/2018/10/j...-his-political
    i do not endorse/recommend any advertising on scam.com associated with my name /posts or otherwise. thank you

Re: kavanaughs grudge

Very nice post and also very interesting too. Thanks for sharing such a useful post.

Quote Originally Posted by feminoduceyqueler View Post
    Very nice post and also very interesting too. Thanks for sharing such a useful post.
    A nice, useful and interesting post?

Quote Originally Posted by lexx View Post
    well he's already putting his i hate dems hat on in his deliberations on oral arguments before the S court!! his opinion....LOCK EM UP!!
    There was nothing in that article that said or implied that Kavanaugh hates dems. You keep posting lies so it's appropriate to call you a liar at this point.

He was presenting his view of the LAW. That what SCOTUS does.

Originally Posted by nomaxim
    Sorry there ''ohein56', but it appears that 'Joecool44' does not have the position that you envision on this topic.

'Joecool44' has, as a matter of routine, refuted most of your accusations
    Quote Originally Posted by Jax74 View Post
    Some people have the ability to think critically, some do not. ohein obviously doesn't.

Name:  kavanaugh86.jpg
Views: 13
Size:  53.2 KB
    i do not endorse/recommend any advertising on scam.com associated with my name /posts or otherwise. thank you

I wish that were true.

Originally Posted by nomaxim
    Sorry there ''ohein56', but it appears that 'Joecool44' does not have the position that you envision on this topic.

'Joecool44' has, as a matter of routine, refuted most of your accusations
    Quote Originally Posted by Jax74 View Post
    Some people have the ability to think critically, some do not. ohein obviously doesn't.

Quote Originally Posted by lexx View Post

https://crooksandliars.com/2018/10/j...-his-political
    The problem with the analysis in Kavanagh articles is it doesn't include legal issues, cases, and legal argument for decisions. It is what critiques do without knowing the law. Any case can be critiqued with subtle innuendoes or misinterpretations. In short, in order to be a qualified critic of Kavanaugh you should know the law. Then, there is always the problem of strong bias.

Quote Originally Posted by Cnance View Post
    The problem with the analysis in Kavanagh articles is it doesn't include legal issues, cases, and legal argument for decisions. It is what critiques do without knowing the law. Any case can be critiqued with subtle innuendoes or misinterpretations. In short, in order to be a qualified critic of Kavanaugh you should know the law. Then, there is always the problem of strong bias.
    the problem with kavanaugh IS he puts HS INTERPRETATION of the LAW above his concern for justice!! that's his STRONG BIAS!! your BUDDY joe in political opinion is a SIMILAR FOOL!! t's basically an act of DESPERATION and SELF PRESERVATION to mantain 1's NON violent MASK!!