+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: thy name be

lexx is online now Most Valued Scams Member !!!

thy name be

CORRUPTION!! hardly a WEEK goes by that there isn't some scandalous story about the people tRUMP has appointed to office!!

https://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs...=.8ac06b7a7da2

https://www.politico.com/story/2018/...montana-647731
    i do not endorse/recommend any advertising on scam.com associated with my name /posts or otherwise. thank you

Re: thy name be

Quote Originally Posted by lexx View Post
    CORRUPTION!! hardly a WEEK goes by that there isn't some scandalous story about the people tRUMP has appointed to office!!

https://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs...=.8ac06b7a7da2

https://www.politico.com/story/2018/...montana-647731
    If you start digging into a business mans past you're going to find crime. Look at all the Clinton's have been investigated for. Shoot, Hillary still may face some charges.

Liberals hate Trump so they're doing all they can to make him look bad. I'm sure every US President has had people around them who have committed crimes.

Your first link was written by Helaine Olen, opinion writer. Of course it fits lexx's narrative so he posted it.

Originally Posted by nomaxim
    Sorry there ''ohein56', but it appears that 'Joecool44' does not have the position that you envision on this topic.

'Joecool44' has, as a matter of routine, refuted most of your accusations
    Quote Originally Posted by Jax74 View Post
    Some people have the ability to think critically, some do not. ohein obviously doesn't.

REALLY HURTS that BAD dont it joe!! EXPOSING your PARTNERS in CRIME!! are YOU ashamed!? NEVER!! your PROUD of it!!
    i do not endorse/recommend any advertising on scam.com associated with my name /posts or otherwise. thank you

No, the article clearly stated that Onen is an opinion writer. Did you even read the article lexx? Because the link said I had to pay to keep reading.

Sorry there ''ohein56', but it appears that 'Joecool44' does not have the position that you envision on this topic.

Some people have the ability to think critically, some do not. ohein obviously doesn't.

SHAME SHAME joe i added ANOTHER link where she GOT her INFO!! ADMIT it joe you republicans ARE HIGH LIFE SCUM!!

https://www.conservativereview.com/n...ion-with-cash/

An Iranian foundation recently convicted as a front organization for the theocratic regime in Tehran donated five-figure sums to the infamous Clinton Foundation.

Last week, a New York grand jury ruled that the government can seize a building majority-owned by the Alavi Foundation, agreeing with prosecutors that it is a front group for the mullahs in Tehran. The foundation used the Manhattan skyscraper to garner hundreds of millions in revenue so it could supply cash for its “charitable” endeavors inside the United States.

The Alavi Foundation rarely donated to non-Islamic or non-academic institutions. Alavi spent most of its funds on building Shiite institutions — such as mosques and cultural centers — and installing Iran-friendly professors at prominent American universities.

So its regular donations to the Clinton Foundation — now estimated at around $100,000 — particularly stood out. From 1985 to 2014, the Alavi Foundation — which last year listed its assets at over $100 million — donated to only 13 non-Islamic organizations.

In addition to its direct donations to the Clinton Foundation, the Alavi Foundation has also sent money to organizations associated with the non-profit. Alavi has given funds to the Clinton Foundation through its supposed humanitarian programs (the “Child Foundation”) in Louisiana and Haiti.

Prominent legislators have labeled the Clinton Foundation as something resembling a money-laundering and influence-peddling operation. Its critics argue that the foundation was primarily utilized to curry favor with the power Clinton family. They point to instances like the foundation’s disaster-relief fundraising efforts in Haiti, which ended up enriching the Clinton Foundation and not doing anything substantive to relieve the suffering of the people on the ground.

When first confronted with the possibility that the Alavi Foundation was an Iranian front group, the Clinton Foundation refused to return its donations.

i dont see any DOCUMENTATION by your RIGHT WING CABAL!! but HEY!! arn't you GLAD that the CLINTON foundation is NOT giving back the MONEY!? a measly 100k OVER TIME!! no attemp to HIDE IT right!? and remember UNLIKE tRUMP's foundations which are being SUED, the clinton foundation gets HIGH MARKS!!
    Last edited by lexx; 10-10-2018 at 02:32 PM.

the clinton foundation gets HIGH MARKS!!
    From who? Occupy democrats?

Quote Originally Posted by Joecool44 View Post
    From who? Occupy democrats?

joe the SMART ARSE bigot farts another USELESS debate point!! try GOOGLE!!! i mean com-on why are you always STANDING IN for the lazy IGNORANTS out there!?

OH OH!! this is REALLY bad NEWS!!

https://www.vox.com/world/2018/10/10...an-pro-publica

joe the SMART ARSE bigot farts another USELESS debate point!! try GOOGLE!!! i mean com-on why are you always STANDING IN for the lazy IGNORANTS out there!?
    Speaking of useless, all you do it post opinions from left wing opinion authors. Post some facts then we can talk.

Speaking of useless, all you do it post opinions from left wing opinion authors. Post some facts then we can talk.

you wouldn't know a fact if it bit you n the arse!! it's ALL opinion unless you got a GUN!!

you wouldn't know a fact if it bit you n the arse!!
    That's because you don't post any facts.

That's because you don't post any facts.

all i post is FACTS you just are blinded by BIGOTRY!! here ya go ENJOY some MORE FACTS!!

https://www.msnbc.com/all-in/watch/t...75911?v=railb&

So now you post a video that accuses Trump industries as a fraud.

An accusation is not a fact. Why do you think Kavanaugh is on SCOTUS now?