+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Christine Ford'd Story Fell Apart

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/vi...arratives.html

Victor Davis Hanson appeared on Laura Ingraham's FOX News show on Wednesday to weigh in on the Kavanaugh saga and explain how the story of Dr. Christine Blasey Ford, who accused the Supreme Court nominee of sexual assault, is falling apart.

Hanson said the renovation of her house to have a second front door didn't happen when she said it did and questioned the motive. Ford said it was due to claustrophobia she sustained from her alleged sexual assault. Hanson said the only reason people in Palo Alto have a second front door is for renters that work in Silicon Valley.

"Christine Ford's story is falling apart. Period," Ingraham began the segment.

"Do you remember Ford's bizarre story about wanting two doors in the front of her house? Well, the remodeling project she claimed prompted her to reveal the assault allegations back in 2012 to her then-therapist and to her husband. Well, now a RealClearPolitics Investigation found some discrepancies in her timeline. Records indicate the double-door renovation took place in 2008, four years earlier," Ingraham said.

He said Democrats are saying to themselves we lost the White House, Senate, House, so we have no way to get what we want so we will "bet the farm" and use "revolutionary" tactics to get their agenda done. Which, according to Hanson, includes ambushing people at restaurants and airports.
    Originally Posted by nomaxim
    Sorry there ''ohein56', but it appears that 'Joecool44' does not have the position that you envision on this topic.

'Joecool44' has, as a matter of routine, refuted most of your accusations
    Quote Originally Posted by Jax74 View Post
    Some people have the ability to think critically, some do not. ohein obviously doesn't.

Re: Christine Ford'd Story Fell Apart

laura INGRAHAM!! she's a LUSH!! beats a REAL job i suppose!! hey we can PCK APART kavaNOPE till the cows come home!!

Name:  beer3y.jpg
Views: 86
Size:  63.8 KB
    i do not endorse/recommend any advertising on scam.com associated with my name /posts or otherwise. thank you

Name:  nobama.jpg
Views: 87
Size:  79.4 KB
    Sorry there ''ohein56', but it appears that 'Joecool44' does not have the position that you envision on this topic.

Some people have the ability to think critically, some do not. ohein obviously doesn't.

yah he divided it by BEING BLACK!! all the BLACK HATERS had a FIELD DAY!! and they're STILL goin at it with tRUMP'S BLESSING!!
    i do not endorse/recommend any advertising on scam.com associated with my name /posts or otherwise. thank you

Quote Originally Posted by lexx View Post
    yah he divided it by BEING BLACK!!
    Nope, he said divisive things. It was under o'bama when a lot of those police shootings occurred.

show us his divisive THINGS!!

O'bama:
    1. Call all opponents of same-sex marriage bigots
    2. Call the Pro-Life movement a "War on Women"
    3. Call all immigration enforcement advocates racists
    4. Call the GOP the enemy of Hispanics
    https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...ch/1254935002/

sorry your LINK s an AD SCAM!!

Lexx, you can't refute (with evidence) a single point that I made in the OP. All you can do is obfuscate or move the goal posts.

Quote Originally Posted by Joecool44 View Post
    Lexx, you can't refute (with evidence) a single point that I made in the OP. All you can do is obfuscate or move the goal posts.

dont need to it's ALL hypothetical!!

Dr. Ford is a liberal who supports the MeToo movement and hates Trump. She most likely was physically assaulted during her high school years and used the attack as a way to get Kavanaugh. It was not Kavanaugh who participated in this attack and the attack was not sexual. Dr. Ford lied and many others too in order to keep Kavanaugh from being confirmed and also to try and turn the Nov. elections.

Liberals suck and anyone with a brain can see what took place and is taking place. Unless of course you are blinded by hate.

peggy acts like this WHOLE thing is a BIG LIBERAL conspiracy!? and SEEMS to HATE the ME TOO movement!!

Quote Originally Posted by PeggieSue View Post
    Dr. Ford is a liberal who supports the MeToo movement and hates Trump. She most likely was physically assaulted during her high school years and used the attack as a way to get Kavanaugh. It was not Kavanaugh who participated in this attack and the attack was not sexual. Dr. Ford lied and many others too in order to keep Kavanaugh from being confirmed and also to try and turn the Nov. elections.

Liberals suck and anyone with a brain can see what took place and is taking place. Unless of course you are blinded by hate.
    I find it odd that Ford wasn't roasted for all of the inconsistencies in her story.

Her complaint said the incident occurred in the mid 80's and later changed to early 80's.

She was not afraid of flying.

The story about the second door on her home was false. And she has another home where a second door was not installed on her bedroom.

what about BRETT lying and evading questions cuz they might INCRIMINATE HIM!! shows he's got something to hide!! and it's just COINCIDENCE that fords testimony ALIGNS with KNOWN FACTS in kavaNOPES PAST!!

Quote Originally Posted by lexx View Post
    what about BRETT lying and evading questions cuz they might INCRIMINATE HIM!! shows he's got something to hide!! and it's just COINCIDENCE that fords testimony ALIGNS with KNOWN FACTS in kavaNOPES PAST!!
    Lying about what?

What in Ford's testimony assigns with known facts? That this incident happened in the mid 80's?

use GOOGLE!! quit being so LAZY!! other threads have covered all this!!