+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: mitchell farce

mitchell farce

anybody who watched the kavaNOPE hearing was completely appalled/confused by the prosecutor the republicans picked to ask questions!! THEN....in a COMPLETE PARTISAN BACKSTAB mitchell writes her report like some COMPLETELY other examination had taken place!! here's the opinon of a seasoned federal prosecutor on her performance!!

https://slate.com/news-and-politics/...rd-report.html
    i do not endorse/recommend any advertising on scam.com associated with my name /posts or otherwise. thank you

Re: mitchell farce

Ford could have helped her own cause by not lying about a fear of lying in her opening testimony.

Originally Posted by nomaxim
    Sorry there ''ohein56', but it appears that 'Joecool44' does not have the position that you envision on this topic.

'Joecool44' has, as a matter of routine, refuted most of your accusations
    Quote Originally Posted by Jax74 View Post
    Some people have the ability to think critically, some do not. ohein obviously doesn't.

funny joe i cant find ANY news stories to confirm your suspicions/rumors!!
    i do not endorse/recommend any advertising on scam.com associated with my name /posts or otherwise. thank you

Quote Originally Posted by lexx View Post
    funny joe i cant find ANY news stories to confirm your suspicions/rumors!!
    You didn't look.

Ford and her attorneys refused a Monday hearing, arguing that she was afraid to fly. One of her friends even claimed that her fear of flying was a result of the alleged assault by Judge Brett Kavanaugh over 35 years ago.

The GOP has been told that Ford does not want to fly from her California home to Washington, according to the Republican senator, which means she may need to drive across the country. Ford has reportedly told friends she is uncomfortable in confined spaces, indicating a physical difficulty in making the trip by plane.

Committee chair Sen. Chuck Grassley (R-IA) then offered to travel to California to interview Ford, relieving her of the need to fly. She declined. There was talk of having Ford drive across the country to make the hearing.
    Yet under questioning by Mitchell, Ford admitted that she had, in fact, flown across the country to make the hearing. She had also flown to the east coast for a vacation with family in August. She also admitted flying frequently for her work and for her hobbies, including surfing vacations in Hawaii, Costa Rica, and French Polynesia. Ford, laughing nervously, said that it was easier to fly for vacations.
    https://www.breitbart.com/big-govern...-fears-flying/
    Sorry there ''ohein56', but it appears that 'Joecool44' does not have the position that you envision on this topic.

Some people have the ability to think critically, some do not. ohein obviously doesn't.

Seems like hard evidence to me. She lied and was caught bang to rights. Simple.
    Ignorance is simply the absence of knowledge. Stupidity is not wanting it.

BRITEFART is NOT a REAL NEWS SOURCE!! it's a PARTISAN HACK WEBSITE!! and there's NO HARD evidence chesty is just being an ARSE (joes shadow) AGAIN!! his FAVORITE JOB over here!!

BRITEFART is NOT a REAL NEWS SOURCE!! it's a PARTISAN HACK WEBSITE!! and there's NO HARD evidence chesty is just being an ARSE (joes shadow) AGAIN!! his FAVORITE JOB over here!!
    OK Leks. Now practice that motto and stop using media shite as solid evidence.

Lexx is such a hater that he can't see straight. I posted this earlier. Right out of the horse's mouth:

https://www.cnn.com/videos/health/20...-of-flying.cnn

Quote Originally Posted by Joecool44 View Post
    Lexx is such a hater that he can't see straight. I posted this earlier. Right out of the horse's mouth:

https://www.cnn.com/videos/health/20...-of-flying.cnn
    Ok. I just watched that and that, as they say, is straight from the horses mouth. LEXX HAVE YOU WATCHED THAT OR DO YOU HAVE A LINK CLIcKING FEAR?????

Quote Originally Posted by chesty View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by chesty View Post
    so when you gonna COMMENT for BOTH SIDES again!? the last month you've just been joe's INTERVENTION SHADOW!! you been watchin to many HERO movies!? is joe the UNDERDOG here!?

I posted the video where Ford contradicts herself. Cat got your tongue lexx?

why should i watch it!? she FEARED flying in for the HEARING!! that's ALL!!

why should i watch it!? she FEARED flying in for the HEARING!! that's ALL!!
    And then admitted she flied frequently for work and vacations, which included Hawaii, Costa Rica and French polynesia.

You ask for evidence and then you can't handle it. Typical.

And then admitted she flied frequently for work and vacations, which included Hawaii, Costa Rica and French polynesia.

You ask for evidence and then you can't handle it. Typical.

your MAKING SHIT up again!! it's perfectly NORMAL to have FEARS when your UNDER PRESSURE that are NOT there every day!! GROW UP!!

your MAKING SHIT up again!! it's perfectly NORMAL to have FEARS when your UNDER PRESSURE that are NOT there every day!! GROW UP!!
    Watch the 2 minute video. She lied.

Watch the 2 minute video. She lied.
    when asked if she flew for her job she answered correct, UNFORTUNATELY!!just PROVES she's a BRAVE WOMAN!! besides WORK TRIPS are a REQUIREMENT!! she HAD NO CHOICE!!