+ Reply to Thread

Thread: still married

still married

TO THE SAME PERSON!! 26yrs!! that's 1 title tRUMP cant TOUCH!! he's as devoted as his WANDERING PARTS can ATTEST!!

Name:  welfare7.jpg
Views: 62
Size:  43.2 KB
    i do not endorse/recommend any advertising on scam.com associated with my name /posts or otherwise. thank you

Re: still married

Quote Originally Posted by lexx View Post
    TO THE SAME PERSON!! 26yrs!! that's 1 title tRUMP cant TOUCH!! he's as devoted as his WANDERING PARTS can ATTEST!!

Name:  welfare7.jpg
Views: 62
Size:  43.2 KB
    Seems to me you haven't moved too far from home neither. Must be frustrating thinking what you missed out on. ALL THAT POOTANG. Maybe I got your share ( I did carnally "know" a few dark skinned ladies)

What exactly is your point here Lexx. That Trump has broken the MOULD. ABOUT F U C K I N G time somebody did.
    Last edited by chesty; 10-04-2018 at 04:05 AM.
    Ignorance is simply the absence of knowledge. Stupidity is not wanting it.

Quote Originally Posted by chesty View Post
    Seems to me you haven't moved too far from home neither. Must be frustrating thinking what you missed out on. ALL THAT POOTANG. Maybe I got your share ( I did carnally "know" a few dark skinned ladies)

What exactly is your point here Lexx. That Trump has broken the MOULD. ABOUT F U C K I N G time somebody did.
    Beware of Chesty!!!! He wants you to die a miserable death,and he hopes it will happen soon. It isrumored, he is a professional killer with mob ties.
    Chesty needs to learn about God.
    https://www.scam.com/showthread.php?741693-An-Unothodox-Theology-based-on-Dreams-and-Visions

so tell us WHY you got MARRIED chesty!? is she just like you (bonny and clyde) or the OPPOSITE!! is it gonna last!?
    i do not endorse/recommend any advertising on scam.com associated with my name /posts or otherwise. thank you

Maybe it's hard picking up chicks when you live in your mom's basement?
    Originally Posted by nomaxim
    Sorry there ''ohein56', but it appears that 'Joecool44' does not have the position that you envision on this topic.

'Joecool44' has, as a matter of routine, refuted most of your accusations
    Quote Originally Posted by Jax74 View Post
    Some people have the ability to think critically, some do not. ohein obviously doesn't.

haha feel SAFE now gettng GUTTERY since you have new PROTECTOR!! AN ATHEIST to BOOT!! any port in a storm huh joe!? maybe chesty will make a man out of you YET!!

haha feel SAFE now gettng GUTTERY since you have new PROTECTOR!! AN ATHEIST to BOOT!! any port in a storm huh joe!?
    What protector? I've been kicking you around on this forum for a while now.

Sorry there ''ohein56', but it appears that 'Joecool44' does not have the position that you envision on this topic.

Some people have the ability to think critically, some do not. ohein obviously doesn't.

HAHA in your own little DREAMWORLD just like tRUMP!! you should ASK him WHY he CANT keep his MOUTH SHUT!! he's like you joe HE DONT WANT TO!! he's TOO SELF IMPORTANT!!

haha feel SAFE now gettng GUTTERY since you have new PROTECTOR!! AN ATHEIST to BOOT!! any port in a storm huh joe!? maybe chesty will make a man out of you YET!!
    Kop on Leks. Thats just childish. Joe is sticking to politics over here. You're the one throwing hell fire and damnation.

your WRONG (never mentioned hellfire damnation) and QUIT BITCHIN you said it WAS OK to talk religion!!

your WRONG (never mentioned hellfire damnation) and QUIT BITCHIN you said it WAS OK to talk religion!!
    Name:  bitch.jpg
Views: 40
Size:  10.4 KB

Kop on Leks. Thats just childish. Joe is sticking to politics over here. You're the one throwing hell fire and damnation.
    Ignore chesty, he is a troublemaker, a liar and a mean spirited Irishman. He is very dangerous!

Beware of Chesty!!!! He wants you to die a miserable death, and he hopes it will happen soon. It is rumored, he is a professional killer with mob ties.
    Chesty needs to learn about God.
    https://www.scam.com/showthread.php?741693-An-Unothodox-Theology-based-on-Dreams-and-Visions

Name:  bitch.jpg
Views: 40
Size:  10.4 KB

Name:  stormy.jpg
Views: 28
Size:  95.6 KB
    Last edited by lexx; 10-13-2018 at 04:25 AM.