+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Liberals Engage In False Allegations

Not surprising that Avenatti represents this lady.

Democrats, leftist operatives and their allies in the media knew one uncorroborated allegation from 36 years wasn’t going to cut it, so they went fishing for more.

Infamous lawyer Michael Avenatti released a sworn statement for his client, Julie Swetnick, who suggested Kavanaugh engaged in gang rape at a series of high school parties in the 1980s. Feinstein put Swetnick’s story into the Congressional Record.

“During the years 1981-82, I became aware of efforts by Mark Judge, Brett Kavanaugh and others to ‘spike’ the ‘punch’ at house parties I attended with drugs and/or grain alcohol so as to cause girls to lose their inhibitions and their ability to say ‘No,’ ” Swetnick said in a sworn statement. “I also witnessed efforts by Mark Judge, Brett Kavanaugh and others to cause girls to become inebriated and disoriented so they could then be ‘gang raped’ in a side room or bedroom by a ‘train’ of numerous boys. I have a firm recollection of seeing boys lined up outside rooms … these boys included Mark Judge and Brett Kavanaugh.”

A quick look into Swetnick’s background, which exposes a history of suspect claims and lawsuits, immediately raised a series of credibility red flags. Her ex-boyfriend, who came close to filing a restraining order against her, said she threatened to kill his unborn child.

During an interview with NBC News, Swetnick’s story fell apart. Not only did she botch the timeline about when she decided to come forward about her claims, she went from accusing Kavanaugh of “spiking the punch” at parties and insinuating he engaged in “gang rape,” to saying she saw him standing next to the punch and wasn’t sure if gang rape occurred.

“I saw him around the punch, I won’t say bowls, or the punch containers. I don’t know what he did, but I saw him by them,” Swetnick said.

When asked about whether Kavanaugh had engaged in gang rape as she suggested, she couldn’t say.
    https://thehill.com/opinion/judiciar...inst-kavanaugh
    Originally Posted by nomaxim
    Sorry there ''ohein56', but it appears that 'Joecool44' does not have the position that you envision on this topic.

'Joecool44' has, as a matter of routine, refuted most of your accusations
    Quote Originally Posted by Jax74 View Post
    Some people have the ability to think critically, some do not. ohein obviously doesn't.

Re: Liberals Engage In False Allegations

no HARD evidence that it's FALSE!! just MORE allegations!!
    i do not endorse/recommend any advertising on scam.com associated with my name /posts or otherwise. thank you

So why is Swetnik backpeddling from her allegations?

Sorry there ''ohein56', but it appears that 'Joecool44' does not have the position that you envision on this topic.

Some people have the ability to think critically, some do not. ohein obviously doesn't.

obviously she got THREATENED!! real or IMAGINED!!
    i do not endorse/recommend any advertising on scam.com associated with my name /posts or otherwise. thank you

Nope. She most likely lied.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/opini...mn/1497661002/

All these allegations that come to nothing stink of desperation and, at this stage, the smell is overwhelming
    Ignorance is simply the absence of knowledge. Stupidity is not wanting it.

Quote Originally Posted by chesty View Post
    All these allegations that come to nothing stink of desperation and, at this stage, the smell is overwhelming
    Opinions from filthy dogs don't count. Ireland must be the land of scumbags.

Beware of Chesty!!!! He wants you to die a miserable death,and he hopes it will happen soon. It isrumored, he is a professional killer with Irish mob ties.
    Chesty needs to learn about God.
    https://www.scam.com/showthread.php?741693-An-Unothodox-Theology-based-on-Dreams-and-Visions

Quote Originally Posted by chesty View Post
    It smells like liberal desperation. Ain't that right lecks?

no smells like FEAR OF MUELLER!! cant wait for kavaNOPE to go out for DINNER!!

Name:  lecks.jpg
Views: 31
Size:  13.2 KB

Name:  prison.jpg
Views: 31
Size:  55.2 KB

Still no puzzle solved

see joe if there's 1 thing your RELIGION SHOULD have TAUGHT you is HAVE PATIENCE!! all in GOOD TIME!!

2 more years until Trump gets re-elected. By then it will be too late.

NO WAY trump gets to 2020 without a big FAIL!!

Didn't you say no way Trump gets elected?