+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 8 12345678 LastLast

Payten Data Services??

I've been checking out this site for a few weeks now. I was wondering if anyone has heard of Payten Data Services. www.globalcreditexpress.com

My husband and I have researched this up the ying yang and have found NOTHING. Good or bad. If anyone has heard of them could you please let me know what you have found out.

Thank you very much.

D

plross Guest

Re: Payten Data Services??

Hello, I visited the link, it reall sounds interesting, please PM me more information if you find any additional out, I'll PM you should I hear anything. I'm currently involved w/another homebased business @ the time, but if this is legit, this is simple enough to also do in addition to my other business. It doesn't hurt to have more than one that works.

Thank you

If one finds NOTHING about a business purporting to exist since 2003 and working with Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover blah blah, why the hell should one want to know more??

By the way, most probably this is the scammer

Jeremy Hunt
    1481 Waverley Street
    Winnipeg, Manitoba R3T 0P7 Canada
    204-953-3703

Personal Information: {sKs}Dead_Lemming
    MSNM Number: [email protected]
    Extra Info:
    Moved to Canada 19 years ago...drank away my return flight money..been stuck here ever since...
    Last edited by Klaas; 11-21-2005 at 05:19 AM.

plross Guest

Who are you and what are you talking about?
    Are you interested in this business as well or you just feel like venting? :confused:

Yes I am interested. But I don't want to proceed until I can learn more.

Well, dear RiceNevets, try combining Whois search with Google and you'll find everything you need to know. But, as I said before, the simple fact that you found nothing and at the same time on their site there are allegations about being in the business big time for several years, should be enough to conclude it must be a scam.

Also be extremely careful about any offer made on this board.
    Last edited by Klaas; 11-21-2005 at 04:30 PM.

Funny thing just happened. This thread is too young to be in a search engine already. Nevertheless I just got visited on my site by someone coming from this thread, operating computer wnpgmb02dc1-59-24.dynamic.mts.net (IP number 207.161.59.24 ). Located in.... Winnipeg!
    Do iy yourself http://www.geobytes.com/IpLocator.htm

I checked out your homepage, cause I saw that you were also in Winnipeg. It was just me being curious. Sorry.

Quote Originally Posted by RiceNevets
    I checked out your homepage, cause I saw that you were also in Winnipeg. It was just me being curious. Sorry.
    Aaaah! That's oke. I thought perhaps scammer Jer Hunt was on this thread too.
    I am not in Winnipeg, I'm Dutch. But fake globalcreditexpress.com very likely is based right there.

plross Guest

Quote Originally Posted by RiceNevets
    Yes I am interested. But I don't want to proceed until I can learn more.
    No, I'm sorry, that msg.was intended for KLAAS

I saw an ad in the local paper for this same website. Did anyone find anything legit? Or is it really a scam?

I found an ad for this as well in the local paper (NB). I did a search on Payten Data Service and found nothing. I researched their domain and found this:

Registration Service Provided By: IMPLIX

Domain Name: globalcreditexpress.com

Expiry Date: 23-Oct-2006
    Days Left for Expiry: 326
    Record Creation Date: 23-Oct-2005
    Domain Status: Active

Domain servers in listed order:
    ns1.websitewizard.com
    ns2.websitewizard.com

RegistrantContact Details
    Name jackie dansereau
    Company Private
    Email Address [email protected]
    Address 35 gleneagles Terrace
    City cochrane
    State alberta
    Zip T4C1W5
    Country CA
    Tel No. +1.4038511652

AdministrativeContactDetails
    Name jackie dansereau
    Company Private
    City cochrane
    State alberta
    Zip T4C1W5
    Country CA
    Tel No. +1.4038511652

TechnicalContactDetails
    Name Simon Grabowski
    Company Implix
    Address Rozewska 28
    City Gdynia
    State Pomorskie
    Zip 81-055
    Country PL
    Tel No. +186.69785725

BillingContactDetails
    Name jackie dansereau
    Company Private
    City cochrane
    State alberta
    Zip T4C1W5
    Country CA
    Tel No. +1.4038511652

The site was only operative since October 23, 2005!!!!!

I also did a search on the phone #s and found that the # the domain is registered with is a Telus cell phone. I did another search on the phone #
    from the website and found no listing. All that I could find out was that it was registered with Allstream. The e-mail addresses are from cashflow.123.com. I did a search on "cashflow123 complaints" and found this website http://www.bbbmanitoba.ca/cgi-bin/re...y.pl?BID=12681

Here's a litle something I found on a site to register complaints:

Signs of a Work-at-Home Scammer
    A Work-at-Home Scheme Promoter will:

Never offer you regular salaried employment.
    Promise you huge profits and big part-time earnings.
    Use personal testimonials but never identify the person so that you could check with them.
    Require money for instructions or merchandise before telling you how the plan operates.
    Assure you of guaranteed markets and a huge demand for your handiwork.
    Tell you that no experience is necessary.
    Take your money and give you little or nothing in return except heartbreak and grief.

I was scammed once when I replied to a coupon clipping ad and I tell you it will never happen again!!!! As soon as I see they want money I split!

an ad for payten showed up in a local newspaper...tried to find out more info...not registered with the Better Business Bureau, unable to find anything about them or global credit express...sounds too good to be true, think I'll hold on to my $33

ok i took a chance and sent away for this package frome payten data services if its a scam then its only 30 bucks and if its legit well then cool if you do not have any more info on the company iw will let you know in like a week or two

Re: Payten Data Services?? looks like CouponWork

Hello

Letting you know that couponwork looks just like Global Credit Express

I sent away for the coupon work material and recieved a book, if i want to get my money back i have to send back 10 finished coupon submissions and the book. What a scam, This is my first time sending money to a work at home scheme. Anyway here are some informative links BBB

http://www.bbbmanitoba.ca/cgi-bin/re...y.pl?BID=22566

Holy Crap! Ok so I saw the ad in my paper too! I had to do more research and found this site blah blah blah... and I must say from what I have read, I am very happy that I didn't have any room on my credit cards!

Sure would be nice to actually find a work-at-home job that doesn't involve looking after peoples children...