+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678

Re: Payten Data Services??

Quote Originally Posted by linda49
    Scully - you lost me....I have no clue what you are referring to. I never said anything bad about melamom. By the way - you're 2 weeks too late for a comment - this thread is old.
    Since when is there a time limit on the threads? :confused: :rolleyes:
    All truth passes through three stages. First it is ridiculed. Second it is violently opposed. Third it is accepted as being self-evident. --Schopenhauer.

Hey Brendakc...I've been a bit out of the loop, as my little ones have been ill-flu season! How has your month been going-it's quite a promotion this month-I'm going to give it a last push for the end of this month. Send me a PM, we'll chat!

Quote Originally Posted by MelaMom
    Hey Brendakc...I've been a bit out of the loop, as my little ones have been ill-flu season! How has your month been going-it's quite a promotion this month-I'm going to give it a last push for the end of this month. Send me a PM, we'll chat!
    MelaMom, check your messages. ;)
    All truth passes through three stages. First it is ridiculed. Second it is violently opposed. Third it is accepted as being self-evident. --Schopenhauer.

check out Paul Birdsall originally form Manitoba, now resides in Alberta. I think your search will provide you with the answers you are looking for, also this link will help.

http://www.duncaninvestigations.com/scams.html

Hey everyone ...well im very thankfull for the info on payten as I was hesitant towards putting my 35$ in play. It was in the classifieds all the way over here in New Brunswick as well...which I find wierd because it sounds like the scam is dieing off now for that site but I intend on contacting my local paper in regards to the advertisement. I am looking for a good job and such as I have recently just left my degreee at university and am just trying to gain better perspective towards what to persue as a career. So far, oil rigs out west seem to be the most inviting...as high pay and then there are these scams here that get peoples hopes up and then just leave them further it baffles me how some people can go along with doing these things to others and stomache their food. Anyways thanks again for the warning people..and I would greatly appreciate it if anyone could pm me any good links for like career testing...as there seem to be all too many options out there for work...but I have no idea what I want its getting frustrating! :confused: one job promises something then when you research it , your left back at a blank slate
    :D Cheers :D

TheRealStraightShooter Guest

Bottom line

If Paul Birdsall's name is on it, do not buy it.

This clown spams me on a daily basis.

The same person that is involved with Pro Builders Plus, Prowealth Solutions Paul Birdsall is behind this scam also. GDI is another of his ones they are the same people for along time but keep changing their name. If they were legit wouldn't they stick with the same name. I found www.enetcheck.org really informative on who to stay clear of is free and there to protect us all.

If you will go to http://www.bbbmanitoba.ca/cgi-bin/re...y.pl?BID=12681
    which is the better business bureau report of Paul Birdsall you will find that he owns this company. He is using an alias with the Jackie name. He is not reputable and has had many complaints against him with his many companies.

When you can find no information on a company then it would always be very unwise to have anything to do with it. I have been around this industry for a long time and have seen many scams. There are plenty of good businesses out there but always do your research to check them out thoroughly.

Cheryl

MoneyMaker1000 Guest

After doing my research, I’m not to sure about what kind of money you can make & how fast. But I have found one that is great The Company I am speaking of, that actually offer a turnkey business opportunity marketing an amazing line of on-line educational products in Personal Development and Financial Literacy. They provide world-class training held via conference calls every day and a very lucrative compensation plan! You earn a minimum of $1000 per transaction!This is the greatest online Home Based Business on the internet It’s changed our lives & It can change yours to.
    I would recommend this home business opportunity to ANYONE! Check it out at

www.TheIdealHomeBusiness.biz

Similar Threads

1. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 08-05-2016, 11:14 AM
  2. Charge.com/Cynergy Data/Pipeline Data RIPOFF
    By DSMeTailer in forum Corporate Scams
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 06-08-2011, 04:43 AM
  3. Nevada Data Recovery Services
    By Davepotts in forum Mail Order Scams
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-25-2010, 09:40 AM
  4. Continental Data Services
    By jpchris in forum Mail Order Scams
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 10-25-2007, 01:32 PM
  5. TD Enterprises/VM Data Services
    By dingel in forum Work at Home Scams
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 04-14-2006, 07:55 PM

Tags for this Thread

Add / Edit Tags
$100, 000, ???, ????, ??????, ???????, acc, access, account, accurate, act, acted, action, add, added, address, admin, admit, admitted, ads, adult, advantages, afraid, age, agen, agency, ages, agreement, alias, allegations, allowed, alot, amazing, american, another, answer, answers, apart, apologize, apology, appeal, appreciated, ardor, are, arms, artist, asset, assistance, ation, attack, attempt, attempts, attention, authentic, authorized, avoid, aware, away, baby, bachelor, back, bad, baker, balance, ban, banned, banning, based, basic, bbb, bear, bears, beat, beats, beer, best, bet, better, biggest, bin, bit, bite, biz, block, blocking, boards, bomb, book, bought, boxes, brain, break, breath, british, broke, broker, builder, building, bureau, business, businesses, button, butts, buy, called, calling, calls, campaign, canadian, cancer, cancer treatment, cannot, card, care, career, careful, carefully, carrier, case, cash, catch, caught, cell, center, centre, cer, chance, chat, checking, chief, choose, claim, class, cleared, close, clown, code, coincidence, columbia, com, coming, comments, common, company., compensation, complain, complete, compu, computer, con, concerned, confirmed, consequences, conversation, copies, corporation, correct, cost, couldn, country, crap, creation, credibility, credit, credit cards, crook, crying, current, customer, customer., customers, dangerous, darrell, data, date, daughter, day, days, dead, dear, december, decided, defend, defended, delivered, delivery, demand, deserve, desk, development, did, didn, different, ding, dinner, direct, directory, disabled, disco, discover, disgusting, display, doesn, dollar, don, dont, door, dow, dozen, dreams, drug, dry, duck, due, dun, e -, eagles, ear, earn, earned, earnings, eed, ells, email address, employee, employees, end, ended, endless, ene, enter, envelope, error, ethical, examples, excellent, exhausted, exists, exit, experience, expiration, explained, express, extra, extremely, eye, eyes, fabricate, fair, false, fast, features, fee, feel, feeling, felt, file, financial, financially, find, finds, finished, fits, flame, fly, folks, fool, foreigners, forget, forward, fra, freedom, freedom of speech, friday, front, future, gain, gave, gdi, gee, gen, getting, girl, global, good, goodbye, google, gra, great, greatest, green, grow, grown, guaranteed, guess, gut, gutter, guy, guys, had, haha, hahaha, halifax, han, hand, happen, happened, hard, harder, hasn, hat, head, hear, heard, heart, held, hell, help, helps, herbalife, hey, high, highly, him, his, holidays, holy, home based, hose, hosting, hot, hotmail, hours, how to get, html, https, huge, hurt, hus, husband, ial, ian, ica, identify, identity, idiot, ignorance, ignore, ill, imagine, ime, include, income, index, individual, individuals, industry, info, information, insulted, insulting, insurance, intelligence, inter, interested, investigations, inviting, involved, ion, isn, issue, issuing, ist, its, jack, join, joined, joins, joy, judge, just, karma, kind, kiss, kit, lady, lap, last, lead, learn, leaving, led, legit, legitimate, leo, less, lets, letter, lied, likes, line, link, lis, listed, lived, lives, living, local, log, lol, london, long, los, loss, lot, luck, lucrative, machine, mad, mail, mailing, main, make, makes, making, mama, manager, manufacturing, many, mar, markets, massive, matter, mea, meaning, meeting, melaleuca, member, members, memory, mentally, mention, mess, message, messages, mike, mile, million, mind, miracle, modest, mom, moment, month, mor, more, morning, mould, national, nea, need, needed, nego, ner, net, never, newspaper, nice, nigh, night, north, note, now, numbers, october, odd, offering, office, officially, older, ones, onli, only, onto, open, opp, opportunities, opportunity, ops, options, order, ordered, ore, org, original, ouch, outle, outlets, owes, owned, owns, pack, package, page, pal, paper, part, partner, pas, pass, passion, paste, paul, pay, pay pal, paying, payment, peace, pending, people, perfect, person, personal, personality, persons, phone number, pictures, pile, place, play, pleasure, plenty, point, poke, policy, poor, popular, pos, post, postal, posted, poster, posters, posting, posts, pour, pretty, prices, private, product, productive, products, profile, profit, profits, promise, promote, protect, proved, public, publishing, pump, punished, pure, push, putting, question, questions, quick, quit, quote, raise, ran, rated, read, ready, real, reason, received, red, references, refund, refunded, regarding, register, registered, regular, remove, removed, reporting, research, residential, respect, respond, response, rest, retail, returned, ric, rice, rich, ridiculous, risk, room, row, run, rush, sad, sales, scam artist, scammed, scams, scary, scotia, scumbag, search, searching, season, section, secure, seem, sell, selling, sen, send, sending, sense, serve, service, services, set, shaw, sheet, ship, shipping, shopping, short, shouldn, showed, shows, shut, sign, simon, simple, simply, sinking, site, slam, small, smart, sold, sometimes, son, soo, sooner, sorry, sounds, speak, speaking, special, speech, spent, split, spring, star, start, started, starting, state, stated, states, status, stay, steal, stole, stop, story, strategy, street, strength, stupid, subs, such, suckered, sue, sul, sun, super, supplement, suppose, sure, survive, suspicious, swi, system, tag, take, taken, takes, taking, talk, talking, tas, taste, tech, technical, ted, tells, terms, test, testing, the truth about, theif, themselves, they, thieves, thing, thinks, thought, thread, threads, time, times, today, told, tom, ton, tonight, top, touch, tough, tourists, town, trac, track, transfer, tre, treatment, tree, turned, ultimate, unauthorized, uni, unit, updates, upset, urban, url, user, vehicle, ven, venture, verification, verified, veterans, victory, view, viola, wait, waiting, wanted, warehouse, watching, wave, websites, week, weeks, welcome, west, when, whining, wide, will, win, winter, wise, woma, won, wonderful, woods, work at home, work at home jobs, worked, working, works, writing, wrong, yahoo, year, years, york, you, young, your

View Tag Cloud