+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 16 of 38

  1. #1
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Location
    Dublin, Ireland
    Posts
    2,875

    The liberal agenda

    "Bring down the rich, bump up the poor. Oh shit, now we gotta start all over again coz the poor are rich and the rich are poor. BUT Maybe we'll just keep it that way because I was poor and now I'm rich and thats best for me"........

    How liberal are they???????
    Ignorance is simply the absence of knowledge. Stupidity is not wanting it.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    6,872

    Re: The liberal agenda

    Quote Originally Posted by chesty View Post
    "Bring down the rich, bump up the poor. Oh shit, now we gotta start all over again coz the poor are rich and the rich are poor. BUT Maybe we'll just keep it that way because I was poor and now I'm rich and thats best for me"........

    How liberal are they???????
    https://www.scam.com/showthread.php?741693-An-Unothodox-Theology-based-on-Dreams-and-Visions

  3. #3
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Location
    Dublin, Ireland
    Posts
    2,875

    Re: The liberal agenda

    3.51 AM in Oregon. No rest for the wicked haha
    Ignorance is simply the absence of knowledge. Stupidity is not wanting it.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    6,872

    Re: The liberal agenda

    Quote Originally Posted by chesty View Post
    3.51 AM in Oregon. No rest for the wicked haha
    https://www.scam.com/showthread.php?741693-An-Unothodox-Theology-based-on-Dreams-and-Visions

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    21,809

    Re: The liberal agenda

    Quote Originally Posted by chesty View Post
    "Bring down the rich, bump up the poor. Oh shit, now we gotta start all over again coz the poor are rich and the rich are poor. BUT Maybe we'll just keep it that way because I was poor and now I'm rich and thats best for me"........

    How liberal are they???????
    It's lame. Why should someone have their money taken from them by gubment just because someone else has less?

    What's wrong with earning your own?
    Originally Posted by nomaxim
    Sorry there ''ohein56', but it appears that 'Joecool44' does not have the position that you envision on this topic.

    'Joecool44' has, as a matter of routine, refuted most of your accusations
    Quote Originally Posted by Jax74 View Post
    Some people have the ability to think critically, some do not. ohein obviously doesn't.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Location
    Dublin, Ireland
    Posts
    2,875

    Re: The liberal agenda

    Quote Originally Posted by Joecool44 View Post
    It's lame. Why should someone have their money taken from them by gubment just because someone else has less?

    What's wrong with earning your own?
    We've got huge council house estates where all they do is collect their social welfare and breed. And thats where my tax euros go. They aired a TV show recently where a woman who weighed around 250 pounds told the camera that she went hungry some days so her kids (all from different fathers) could eat. I'm helpin to feed that and breed them. But they want more???????? I would sterilize them all to stem the flo.
    Ignorance is simply the absence of knowledge. Stupidity is not wanting it.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    6,872

    Re: The liberal agenda

    Quote Originally Posted by chesty View Post
    We've got huge council house estates where all they do is collect their social welfare and breed. And thats where my tax euros go. They aired a TV show recently where a woman who weighed around 250 pounds told the camera that she went hungry some days so her kids (all from different fathers) could eat. I'm helpin to feed that and breed them. But they want more???????? I would sterilize them all to stem the flo.
    Why don't they let chesty threaten them with a "miserable death." It may scare them into going to work. Well, maybe not, they will run for their lives.

    https://www.scam.com/showthread.php?...ms-and-Visions

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    21,809

    Re: The liberal agenda

    Quote Originally Posted by chesty View Post
    We've got huge council house estates where all they do is collect their social welfare and breed. And thats where my tax euros go. They aired a TV show recently where a woman who weighed around 250 pounds told the camera that she went hungry some days so her kids (all from different fathers) could eat. I'm helpin to feed that and breed them. But they want more???????? I would sterilize them all to stem the flo.
    Name:  Welfare.jpg
Views: 31
Size:  9.0 KB
    Originally Posted by nomaxim
    Sorry there ''ohein56', but it appears that 'Joecool44' does not have the position that you envision on this topic.

    'Joecool44' has, as a matter of routine, refuted most of your accusations
    Quote Originally Posted by Jax74 View Post
    Some people have the ability to think critically, some do not. ohein obviously doesn't.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Location
    Dublin, Ireland
    Posts
    2,875

    Re: The liberal agenda

    Where is lecs. Id say he's got his fake news shovel out and digging.
    Ignorance is simply the absence of knowledge. Stupidity is not wanting it.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    6,872

    Re: The liberal agenda

    Quote Originally Posted by chesty View Post
    Where is lecs. Id say he's got his fake news shovel out and digging.
    Is chesty about to threaten lexx's wife. Be careful everyone, chesty is a dangerous person. He especially hates old people.

    Hey, chesty, here are some ideas about God. How much do you hate God?

    https://www.scam.com/showthread.php?...ms-and-Visions

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    21,809

    Re: The liberal agenda

    Quote Originally Posted by chesty View Post
    Where is lecs. Id say he's got his fake news shovel out and digging.
    He's busy reading liberal websites looking for fake news.

    Originally Posted by nomaxim
    Sorry there ''ohein56', but it appears that 'Joecool44' does not have the position that you envision on this topic.

    'Joecool44' has, as a matter of routine, refuted most of your accusations
    Quote Originally Posted by Jax74 View Post
    Some people have the ability to think critically, some do not. ohein obviously doesn't.

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    27,212

    Re: The liberal agenda

    i'm SURPRISED the republicans are TOO GUTLESS to suggest sterilization as a requirement for gov support!! i'm all in favor of genetic testing as a marriage license requirement!! we dont want more palin retards dragging on the system!!
    i do not endorse/recommend any advertising on scam.com associated with my name /posts or otherwise. thank you

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    21,809

    Re: The liberal agenda

    Quote Originally Posted by lexx View Post
    i'm all in favor of genetic testing as a marriage license requirement!! we dont want more palin retards dragging on the system!!
    Too late in your case.

    Originally Posted by nomaxim
    Sorry there ''ohein56', but it appears that 'Joecool44' does not have the position that you envision on this topic.

    'Joecool44' has, as a matter of routine, refuted most of your accusations
    Quote Originally Posted by Jax74 View Post
    Some people have the ability to think critically, some do not. ohein obviously doesn't.

  14. #14
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Location
    Dublin, Ireland
    Posts
    2,875

    Re: The liberal agenda

    Quote Originally Posted by Joecool44 View Post
    Too late in your case.

    Shit. How did I miss that one 🤣🤣🤣
    Ignorance is simply the absence of knowledge. Stupidity is not wanting it.

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    27,212

    Re: The liberal agenda

    Quote Originally Posted by chesty View Post
    Shit. How did I miss that one 🤣🤣🤣
    your hand was too busy!! stroking your brain till it gushed!!
    i do not endorse/recommend any advertising on scam.com associated with my name /posts or otherwise. thank you

  16. #16
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Location
    Dublin, Ireland
    Posts
    2,875

    Re: The liberal agenda

    Quote Originally Posted by lexx View Post
    your hand was too busy!! stroking your brain till it gushed!!
    That was my brain? I honestly thought it was SOMETHING ELSE
    Ignorance is simply the absence of knowledge. Stupidity is not wanting it.

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 04-22-2013, 10:45 PM
  2. Liberal Liberal Liberalism Liberal With Liberals
    By dchristie in forum Political Scams
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 07-12-2010, 04:38 AM
  3. How the liberal agenda moves forward
    By pwrone in forum Political Scams
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 01-15-2008, 12:04 AM
  4. Letter of Opposition to Agenda 21
    By Phinnly Slash Buster in forum Political Scams
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 12-12-2006, 08:09 PM
  5. There is a gay agenda -- winning elections
    By Phinnly Slash Buster in forum Political Scams
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 12-02-2006, 11:48 AM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may edit your posts
  •