+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: tRUMP CONFESSES

tRUMP CONFESSES

not a GOOD sign!! still a WEEK yo GO!! if if .....SO SAD!!

https://www.motherjones.com/politics...ol-difficulty/
    i do not endorse/recommend any advertising on scam.com associated with my name /posts or otherwise. thank you

Re: tRUMP CONFESSES

Trump confesses he doesn't drink. So what?

Originally Posted by nomaxim
    Sorry there ''ohein56', but it appears that 'Joecool44' does not have the position that you envision on this topic.

'Joecool44' has, as a matter of routine, refuted most of your accusations
    Quote Originally Posted by Jax74 View Post
    Some people have the ability to think critically, some do not. ohein obviously doesn't.

i was gettin that part what's so DAMN FUNNY is he says IMAGINE what a MESS i would be if i drank!! HOW WORSE could that be!! as usual he has it BACKWARDS!! cuz HOW does he KNOW if he NEVER TRIED!? i'm SURE it would be a BIG improvement!! just ask ALCOHOLIC AMERICA!!
    i do not endorse/recommend any advertising on scam.com associated with my name /posts or otherwise. thank you

haha the brawler gets questioned!!

https://www.dailykos.com/stories/201...paign=trending

Name:  KavanaughLikesBeer1.jpg
Views: 41
Size:  20.3 KB

So now you post fake pictures in addition to your fake news?

Sorry there ''ohein56', but it appears that 'Joecool44' does not have the position that you envision on this topic.

Some people have the ability to think critically, some do not. ohein obviously doesn't.

suck it UP buttercup!!

The president said that during Thursday’s hearing before the Senate, Kavanaugh was open about his “difficulty” with alcohol and the fact he “drank a lot” as a young man

Name:  beer3.jpg
Views: 40
Size:  23.4 KB

So what? As long as he doesn't drink on the job I don't give a sh*t.

Quote Originally Posted by lexx View Post
    suck it UP buttercup!!

The president said that during Thursday’s hearing before the Senate, Kavanaugh was open about his “difficulty” with alcohol and the fact he “drank a lot” as a young man

Name:  beer3.jpg
Views: 40
Size:  23.4 KB
    Is that not what youth is about? Finding your way. I would not trust a man or woman who said they never "walked awkwardly" in their youth. Wake to f u c k up Leks. I don't drink at all now however I slept on the road many times before my 20s.
    Ignorance is simply the absence of knowledge. Stupidity is not wanting it.

i dont THINK he's FOUND HIS WAY YET!! he's had it TOO EASY!! he's 1 of those god guns country IDIOTS!! and he's a WEASEL!! joe seems proud of him though!!

i dont THINK he's FOUND HIS WAY YET!! he's had it TOO EASY!! he's 1 of those god guns country IDIOTS!! and he's a WEASEL!! joe seems proud of him though!!
    He could well be an absolute cunt and not fit for purpose but not based on these allegations.

Quote Originally Posted by chesty View Post
    He could well be an absolute cunt and not fit for purpose but not based on these allegations.
    whatever WORKS!! is what i say!! and it's NOT like there is NO SMOKE to sniff out!!

whatever WORKS!! is what i say!! and it's NOT like there is NO SMOKE to sniff out!!
    Yea, well the fire in this case is not even enough to generate smoke. More like a SMOKE screen

it was NOT that long ago in politics that even a THEORY of smoke was enough to bowl em over!!

it was NOT that long ago in politics that even a THEORY of smoke was enough to bowl em over!!
    Yep, but then they abused the privilege of finger pointing and now we're all desensitized to it.

i was gettin that part what's so DAMN FUNNY is he says IMAGINE what a MESS i would be if i drank!! HOW WORSE could that be!! as usual he has it BACKWARDS!! cuz HOW does he KNOW if he NEVER TRIED!? i'm SURE it would be a BIG improvement!! just ask ALCOHOLIC AMERICA!!
    You do remember, Trumps brother was an alcoholic and died from the disease, don't you?

I don't like the fact Kavanaugh avoided answering questions about his drinking but I'm now waiting for the new FBI report. If Ford is lying, I think she is, I'm all for Kavanaugh's appointment. If the FBI report shows something criminal against Kavanaugh I am looking forward to a new nominee and hopefully a woman. By avoiding answering questions Kavanaugh didn't lie, he just refused to give them more to sensationalize.

I'm really tired of this Kavanaugh nonsense and hope it all ends soon. Also if I'm right, hope it costs the liberals big time.

Kavanaugh could have drank excessively during his school years and never committed a criminal act. No accusations of anything about drinking after he left school, nothing.

The liberals are even taking the accusation, while drinking he threw a cup of ice at another guy, as a reason not to confirm. lol

Quote Originally Posted by PeggieSue View Post

I'm really tired of this Kavanaugh nonsense and hope it all ends soon.
    No doubt they have the next pile of shit in the sling already.