+ Reply to Thread

Nance sets the standard, Lexx backs him up and Admin okays it all so lets go.

Looks like Donald may have to take a back seat while the copy n paste war hots up.
    Ignorance is simply the absence of knowledge. Stupidity is not wanting it.

Re: Nance sets the standard, Lexx backs him up and Admin okays it all so lets go.

i think he only does it since you are posting!! if you stopped posting he would stop pasting!! you could maybe check in with another disguise!?
    i do not endorse/recommend any advertising on scam.com associated with my name /posts or otherwise. thank you

Re: Nance sets the standard, Lexx backs him up and Admin okays it all so lets go.

Quote Originally Posted by lexx View Post
    i think he only does it since you are posting!! if you stopped posting he would stop pasting!! you could maybe check in with another disguise!?
    Ha. Give in to that lunatic bastard. Not a f u c k i n. hope. Chesty will remain Chesty.
    Ignorance is simply the absence of knowledge. Stupidity is not wanting it.

Quote Originally Posted by chesty View Post
    Ha. Give in to that lunatic bastard. Not a f u c k i n. hope. Chesty will remain Chesty.
    Chesty is a criminal type, he threatens people with death, he threatens to rape wives, he distorts postings, he attacks any and all religious ideas, and he lies a lot making person attacks. In short, chesty is Satan's advocate on the forum! There are not many remaining on the forum. Destroying the forum is what chesty wants! However, it won't happen. Lexx and I will remain until the forum is gone. Chesty will go back to his Irish sewer.
    Last edited by Cnance; 09-30-2018 at 07:08 PM.