+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 16 of 32

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    73

    Site taken over by demanding lunatic

    Debate cannot be had on this site due to lunacy

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Amsterdam
    Posts
    15,510

    Re: Site taken over by demanding lunatic

    Stop being a wussy, this board was founded 12 years ago on the basis of freedom of speech you chooch. man up or shut up!!!

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    73

    Re: Site taken over by demanding lunatic

    So, copy n paste is now known as free speech ????? Perhaps everybody should take that lead from the admin and copy n paste to oblivion. You don't read too well Mr Admin, do you?

  4. #4
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Location
    Dublin, Ireland
    Posts
    2,875

    Re: Site taken over by demanding lunatic

    Quote Originally Posted by Administrator View Post
    Stop being a wussy, this board was founded 12 years ago on the basis of freedom of speech you chooch. man up or shut up!!!
    Go Freespeech F U C K yourself
    Ignorance is simply the absence of knowledge. Stupidity is not wanting it.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Location
    Dublin, Ireland
    Posts
    2,875

    Re: Site taken over by demanding lunatic

    HaHa what a joke of a prophet

    Quote Originally Posted by Cnance View Post
    I know this way off the subject, but I thought I'd post it anyway. About four months ago, I was walking around my house when suddenly an image flashed in my head. It was an image of Marco Rubio, the presidential candidate. It is difficult to describe but it was Rubio with a silver chalice around him. The meaning communicated to me was Rubio will be the next president of the United States. It would fall into the category of the dream I had about Russian moving up in world power posted on this thread.
    Ignorance is simply the absence of knowledge. Stupidity is not wanting it.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    6,724

    Re: Site taken over by demanding lunatic

    Beware of Chesty!!!! He wants you to die a miserable death,and he hopes it will happen soon. It isrumored, he is a professional killer with Irish mob ties.
    Chesty needs to learn about God.
    https://www.scam.com/showthread.php?741693-An-Unothodox-Theology-based-on-Dreams-and-Visions

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Stow, OH SOL III
    Posts
    3,231

    Re: Site taken over by demanding lunatic

    Quote Originally Posted by Administrator View Post
    Stop being a wussy, this board was founded 12 years ago on the basis of freedom of speech you chooch. man up or shut up!!!
    Actually, it was 14 years ago.
    Screenshot of this forum taken on 19APR2004, showing only a single post.
    https://web.archive.org/web/20040419...w.scam.com:80/

    And if you want to see what Scam.com was before that just check some of the screenshots from earlier that year, or even 2003.
    Last edited by nomaxim; 10-05-2018 at 03:31 PM.
    Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge: it is those who know little, and not those who know much, who so positively assert that this or that problem will never be solved by science. -C. Darwin

  8. #8
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Location
    Dublin, Ireland
    Posts
    2,875

    Re: Site taken over by demanding lunatic

    Quote Originally Posted by nomaxim View Post
    Actually, it was 14 years ago.
    Screenshot of this forum taken on 19APR2004, showing only a single post.
    https://web.archive.org/web/20040419...w.scam.com:80/

    And if you want to see what Scam.com was before that just check the screenshot from 28MAR2004.
    Woah. Now that is a piece of history. And not a copy n paste to be seen
    Ignorance is simply the absence of knowledge. Stupidity is not wanting it.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    6,724

    Re: Site taken over by demanding lunatic

    Quote Originally Posted by chesty View Post
    Woah. Now that is a piece of history. And not a copy n paste to be seen
    I wonder what would happen on the forum if there were not as many personal attacks? How many have departed because people like chesty attacked them?

  10. #10
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Location
    Dublin, Ireland
    Posts
    2,875

    Re: Site taken over by demanding lunatic

    Quote Originally Posted by Cnance View Post
    I wonder what would happen on the forum if there were not as many personal attacks? How many have departed because people like chesty attacked them?
    I dunno. You tell us how many you stinking old bastard haha
    Ignorance is simply the absence of knowledge. Stupidity is not wanting it.

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    6,724

    Re: Site taken over by demanding lunatic

    Quote Originally Posted by chesty View Post
    I dunno. You tell us how many you stinking old bastard haha
    Chesty is a good liar. Read his postings and you will find the most obscene and insulting postings that have ever been made on the forum. It is what chesty does, he is a professional harasser.

    Beware of Chesty!!!! He wants you to die a miserable death,and he hopes it will happen soon. It isrumored, he is a professional killer with Irish mob ties.
    Chesty needs to learn about God.
    https://www.scam.com/showthread.php?741693-An-Unothodox-Theology-based-on-Dreams-and-Visions

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Posts
    94

    Re: Site taken over by demanding lunatic

    Here is the Contact page from Aug 1, 2001.
    https://web.archive.org/web/20010801.../contact.shtml


    .

  13. #13
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Location
    Dublin, Ireland
    Posts
    2,875

    Re: Site taken over by demanding lunatic

    Quote Originally Posted by roadtrip View Post
    Here is the Contact page from Aug 1, 2001.
    https://web.archive.org/web/20010801.../contact.shtml


    .
    What you think. PeggieSue/Admin?
    Ignorance is simply the absence of knowledge. Stupidity is not wanting it.

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    1,691

    Re: Site taken over by demanding lunatic

    Quote Originally Posted by chesty View Post
    What you think. PeggieSue/Admin?
    I'm not sure who the owner was back then, I did know about the porn. Something I found interesting was the mugs, tee's, mouse pad, sold on cafepress is the same as the swag sold recently by the owner or Admin of Scam.com. No pictures to view so not sure if the logo was the same.

    Take the info over to Realscam, if anyone would know it would be one of the old mods from Scam.com that went to Realscam.com after the big upset. Although it does seem they're not interested in discussing this site any longer just to put it down. Someone may be into sharing what they know about Scam.com from the early years of it showing up.
    In fact Nomaxim may know but he hasn't posted for a while, maybe reading though and will answer.

    The porn is what I figured this site would go back to, not yet though but possibly soon. The Admin had a forum named, Interracial.com and you could go to it from this forum. Had a sub-forum just for discussing the Interracial forum and a link to go there. That forum was a bust so it became a porn site. Before it was turned into a porn site you saw new members wanting dates and naked women posting avatars of their unclothed bodies. When I saw that I figured it was going to porn and it did.
    Wanted to add, the Interracial forum had an avatar of the Admin of the forum and the picture was of George Dranichak. Kind of a give away of who was running the forum.lol
    Last edited by PeggieSue; 10-06-2018 at 08:41 AM. Reason: fixed a typo

  15. #15
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Location
    Dublin, Ireland
    Posts
    2,875

    Re: Site taken over by demanding lunatic

    Quote Originally Posted by PeggieSue View Post
    I'm not sure who the owner was back then, I did know about the porn. Something I found interesting was the mugs, tee's, mouse pad, sold on cafepress is the same as the swag sold recently by the owner or Admin of Scam.com. No pictures to view so not sure if the logo was the same.

    Take the info over to Realscam, if anyone would know it would be one of the old mods from Scam.com that went to Realscam.com after the big upset. Although it does seem they're not interested in discussing this site any longer just to put it down. Someone may be into sharing what they know about Scam.com from the early years of it showing up.
    In fact Nomaxim may know but he hasn't posted for a while, maybe reading though and will answer.

    The porn is what I figured this site would go back to, not yet though but possibly soon. The Admin had a forum named, Interracial.com and you could go to it from this forum. Had a sub-forum just for discussing the Interracial forum and a link to go there. That forum was a bust so it became a porn site. Before it was turned into a porn site you saw new members wanting dates and naked women posting avatars of their unclothed bodies. When I saw that I figured it was going to porn and it did.
    Wanted to add, the Interracial forum had an avatar of the Admin of the forum and the picture was of George Dranichak. Kind of a give away of who was running the forum.lol
    I think you may have missed my point there (or did you). Read again. Example: Rocky/Rambo
    Ignorance is simply the absence of knowledge. Stupidity is not wanting it.

  16. #16
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    6,724

    Re: Site taken over by demanding lunatic

    Quote Originally Posted by chesty View Post
    I think you may have missed my point there (or did you). Read again. Example: Rocky/Rambo

    Chesty is a liar!

    As the administrator proposed, discussion is free speech, and it is welcome, but chesty and his friends demand a forum devoid of such.

    I think it appropriate that we determine who the demanding lunatic may be. If I am an advocate for God, and He (God) requires no advocate, there is no discussion. Inasmuch as God is perfect, there is no opposition insofar as there is only one God. Subsequently, we have no opposition, just rebellion. Yes, rebellion! If you oppose a perfect being and you are imperfect, what do you accomplish? Opposition to perfection by an imperfect being is rebellion. When Satan tried to be God he failed because he was a creature not the creator.

    So, I defer to God, the demanding lunatic. Chesty and all others who hate God, the creator, become nothing inasmuch as rebellion results in extinction. In another context, only God can create, so all creatures of God who pretend to be gods or equal to God will become nothing. In the meantime, chesty, like other God haters, will attack God's creatures until the end of their time. What a terrible fate, the consequence of hating God.

    Beware of Chesty!!!! He wants you to die a miserable death, and he hopes it will happen soon. It is rumored, he is a professional killer with Irish mob ties.
    Chesty needs to learn about God.
    https://www.scam.com/showthread.php?...ms-and-Visions
    Last edited by Cnance; 10-06-2018 at 02:56 PM.

Similar Threads

  1. Protest to ban the lunatic CNance
    By kingbill in forum Religious Scams
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 09-29-2018, 03:56 AM
  2. Protest against the demanding behaviour of E C Nance
    By kingbill in forum Religious Scams
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 09-29-2018, 03:53 AM
  3. Protest against the demanding behaviour of CNance
    By kingbill in forum Religious Scams
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 09-29-2018, 03:50 AM
  4. Where is the rat lunatic gone
    By chesty in forum Religious Scams
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 07-25-2018, 05:11 PM
  5. the lunatic speaks out
    By lexx in forum Political Scams
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 11-15-2017, 01:56 AM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may edit your posts
  •