+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Re: Site taken over by demanding lunatic

And you are still a lunatic bastard and also the so called "administrator" is not in fact an "administrator" and I have proved that by abusing the cunt without reproach. There is no admin and YOUR NEIGHBORS ARE BEYOND ANY F U C K I N G ADMIN. Mail is on its way to the listed neighbors ha F U C K I N ha.

Your final years will be torture Nance
    Ignorance is simply the absence of knowledge. Stupidity is not wanting it.

Quote Originally Posted by chesty View Post
    I think you may have missed my point there (or did you). Read again. Example: Rocky/Rambo
    I'm not sure what you're asking or saying.

I think George bought the site from the person who started it. I'm not understanding why it was named Scam.com back in 2001. Maybe the name gave George the idea to start a chat forum about scams.

If I'm wrong about what you're trying to point out please fill me in.

Quote Originally Posted by PeggieSue View Post
    I'm not sure what you're asking or saying.

I think George bought the site from the person who started it. I'm not understanding why it was named Scam.com back in 2001. Maybe the name gave George the idea to start a chat forum about scams.

If I'm wrong about what you're trying to point out please fill me in.
    Hmm. Looks like someone is trying to STEER away from the rocks. PeggieSue and Administrator are 1 in the same But administrator is not AN administrator. Ain't that right PS?

Hmm. Looks like someone is trying to STEER away from the rocks. PeggieSue and Administrator are 1 in the same But administrator is not AN administrator. Ain't that right PS?
    Are you nuts? You think I'm posing as the Admin. lol Or are you saying I'm George? That really is kind of bizarre cause I thought you may be George. lol We're both probably nuts. Ask JoeCool, we've discussed this.

Try reading all said on RealScam and you will see the actions of the Admin fit right in with George. A lot you've done fits right in with George's behavior too. Are you George? Can you read our PM's?

Are you nuts? You think I'm posing as the Admin. lol Or are you saying I'm George? That really is kind of bizarre cause I thought you may be George. lol We're both probably nuts. Ask JoeCool, we've discussed this.

Try reading all said on RealScam and you will see the actions of the Admin fit right in with George. A lot you've done fits right in with George's behavior too. Are you George? Can you read our PM's?
    Somebody disabled my e mail notifications and I cannot reactivate. This happened when administrator posted then deleted. I still got a copy of the post and announced it. I have totally read realscam and you are proposed as some kinda mole. Your disappearances coincide with Admins appearance. Oh yea. I have (as you can see) totally abused this admin without reprisal. Very strange. And maybe I can read stuff but only because I've got people who can do shit. I know the lunatic has had some guidance but his withered old brain does not hold the information for long enough to reuse.

Somebody disabled my e mail notifications and I cannot reactivate. This happened when administrator posted then deleted. I still got a copy of the post and announced it. I have totally read realscam and you are proposed as some kinda mole. Your disappearances coincide with Admins appearance. Oh yea. I have (as you can see) totally abused this admin without reprisal. Very strange. And maybe I can read stuff but only because I've got people who can do shit. I know the lunatic has had some guidance but his withered old brain does not hold the information for long enough to reuse.
    When Admin got rid of all the Mods he made a post saying one of the Mods was a Mole for RealScam. For all I know one of them really was but I doubt it. Two of the Mods were members on RealScam. I seriously do not know the real reason Admin got rid of all the Mods. He said someone deleted thousands of his posts. When I tried to get him to tell me more about the deleted posts he wouldn't share enough for me to believe he wasn't just saying it and it wasn't true. I kept badgering him and he got pissed. He told me I betrayed him like another one of his Mods did. I asked him how I had betrayed him and he wouldn't say. When he said I betrayed him it wasn't said to give me the reason he got rid of all the Mods but to shut me up and leave him alone. He doesn't like messaging and I was sending him a bunch.
    I truly do not know why he got rid of all the Mods and I sure am not Admin. If you click on a screen name you can see where they are at when they're on the forum, Admin sometimes is in the Admin Control Panel. He would never give anyone but himself the right to go into the Admin Control Panel.

I have no clue why you're unable to receive email notifications.

It's not unusual for the Admin to ignore someone putting him or the forum down. If he was on the forum posting he would confront you or just be funny but looks like at this time he is not going to put any time into this forum and he's done this from the time this forum first started until now.

Open a new account and you'll most likely receive email notifications. Be Chesty2 or Chesty.. etc.

Open a new account and you'll most likely receive email notifications. Be Chesty2 or Chesty.. etc.
    To be honest. This place is dead. Theres no discussion to be had on anything but US politics. Joe and Lexx will go at it until one of them drops dead and the crazy man appears to be loosing the marbles. I might take a break as I have a lot of work building up. Lexx thinks I'm against him but he couldn't be more wrong. I just enjoy winding him up because he comes out with some funny stuff when he's wound tight.

To be honest. This place is dead. Theres no discussion to be had on anything but US politics. Joe and Lexx will go at it until one of them drops dead and the crazy man appears to be loosing the marbles. I might take a break as I have a lot of work building up. Lexx thinks I'm against him but he couldn't be more wrong. I just enjoy winding him up because he comes out with some funny stuff when he's wound tight.
    It doesn't look like this forum is going to pick up and I figure the owner knows it. When he got rid of the Mods he had tried to get the forum going again and failed.

Thing is Chesty, like I've said before, as Mods we were told not to Moderate and I was mostly just deleting spam. FatManFrank was deleting some spam and WalktheDogs was just kind of hanging around, she wouldn't delete spam. The owner wanted it to be FreeSpeech but my opinion is the owner did not and does not want to put any time into this forum, reason for no Mods and Free Speech.

By deleting spam the forum got many more posts by allowing spam to be posted, no spam filters.

I doubt the owner is making much money off of this forum now so just wondering what he's going to do.

Take care and was fun reading all you've posted on the forum. You would have been an asset to the forum when it had activity.

I just looked through my email and I had not gotten email notification of posts on Scam since Sept. 30th.
    I don't pay attention to the notifications, just stop by the forum now and then. Been getting a lot of email so hadn't noticed. Checked because of you saying you were not getting any. Bet nobody else is getting any either. I noticed the forum is getting more spam, so figure Admin changed a spam filter. Maybe when he was fooling around in the Admin Control Panel he accidentally did something to cause the notifications to stop. My best guess.

About the member Kingbill. He was a member from back some yrs ago who made a few posts about buying steroids online for bodybuilding. All of a sudden he posts about Cnance. Now he's advocating for everyone to post all over the forum in protest to Cnance doing copy and paste posts.

Sounds like Admin took over an account. Making a lot of posts in protest gives the forum more activity.

The forum has something going on that is not your usual handful of members posting to topics. We have Chesty and Cnance but all of a sudden we had roadtrip and Kingbill join in, not normal. Somethings up.

Just took a look at Kingbills posts once again and he isn't American. Chesty is that you?
    Last edited by PeggieSue; 10-09-2018 at 10:27 AM.

About the member Kingbill. He was a member from back some yrs ago who made a few posts about buying steroids online for bodybuilding. All of a sudden he posts about Cnance. Now he's advocating for everyone to post all over the forum in protest to Cnance doing copy and paste posts.

Sounds like Admin took over an account. Making a lot of posts in protest gives the forum more activity.

The forum has something going on that is not your usual handful of members posting to topics. We have Chesty and Cnance but all of a sudden we had roadtrip and Kingbill join in, not normal. Somethings up.

Just took a look at Kingbills posts once again and he isn't American. Chesty is that you?
    For some time, I have thought Kingbill and roadtrip are chesty's proxies. He uses them to disrupt, or remove me from the forum. It makes sense in that they support his ideas about me. When will this war end? I am sure everyone is tired of the whole business. It accomplishes nothing!
    Last edited by Cnance; 10-10-2018 at 12:32 AM.

Ain't gonna happen shithead haha

Beware of Chesty!!!! He wants you to die a miserable death, and he hopes it will happen soon. It is rumored, he is a professional killer with Irish mob ties.
    Chesty needs to learn about God.
    https://www.scam.com/showthread.php?741693-An-Unothodox-Theology-based-on-Dreams-and-Visions
    https://www.scam.com/showthread.php?741713-Chronological-Stages-of-God’s-Creation
    Last edited by Cnance; 10-12-2018 at 07:57 AM.

Has the post arrived yet CUNT? Have the neighbors started giving you strange looks?????

I have assembled my religious ideas into one reference page. These links to references on the forum are in reasonable order, but lack a full edit inasmuch as they have been posted over a period of years. Therefore, one will find some discrepancies. However, there is a central theme with regard to God, heaven, angels, paradise, God's chosen people, and the Bible for God's purpose. Because of continual attacks by Satanists on this forum to destroy my threads, I thought it appropriate to assemble them into one thread.

Duality of God
    https://www.scam.com/showthread.php?...Duality-of-God

Dream about God, angels, Satan, etc.
    https://www.scam.com/showthread.php?...gels-Satan-etc

An Unorthodox Theology based on Dreams and Visions.
    https://www.scam.com/showthread.php?...ms-and-Visions

Chronological Stages of God’s Creation.
    https://www.scam.com/showthread.php?...217;s-Creation

Twelve Angels in Heaven and in Revelation
    https://www.scam.com/showthread.php?...-in-Revelation

Obedience: God’s Prerequisite for Salvation.
    https://www.scam.com/showthread.php?...-for-Salvation

The Problem of Paganism.
    https://www.scam.com/showthread.php?...em-of-Paganism

Humans in the presence of God!
    https://www.scam.com/showthread.php?...resence-of-God
    Last edited by Cnance; 10-18-2018 at 03:57 PM.