+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567

Re: Humans Prefer Paganism!

Quote Originally Posted by lexx View Post
    man,made in the image of god!! isn't that what it says!? i think what YOU are trying to say is modern man does not want to serve an ABSENT god!!
    The OT says man made in image of God, but I don't believe it. What man can do what God can do? There has to be a big difference. What I am saying is very clear. God presented himself to humans, and most of them rejected him. See OT stories about Jews preferring pagan gods. It has always been that way. The historical record is clear, humans prefer pagan gods.

Jesus is a good example. God came into the world as Jesus, but followers couldn't accept Jesus as God, so they made him the son of God.

now this thread is dead for me!! my previous post is all i can access up to!! but the forum hoe page shows YOU as last poster!! while religious section shows ME as last poster!!
    i do not endorse/recommend any advertising on scam.com associated with my name /posts or otherwise. thank you

now this thread is dead for me!! my previous post is all i can access up to!! but the forum hoe page shows YOU as last poster!! while religious section shows ME as last poster!!
    Something strange is happening on the forum. Logic for postings is gone!

man,made in the image of god!! isn't that what it says!? i think what YOU are trying to say is modern man does not want to serve an ABSENT god!!
    The OT says man made in image of God, but I don't believe it. What man can do what God can do? There has to be a big difference. What I am saying is very clear. God presented himself to humans, and most of them rejected him. See OT stories about Jews preferring pagan gods. It has always been that way. The historical record is clear, humans prefer pagan gods.

Jesus is a good example. God came into the world as Jesus, but followers couldn't accept Jesus as God, so they made up the son of God.

here are huge implications for Jesus being God and not the son of God.
    The most serious implication for humankind is it makes Christianity a pagan religion. If there is no son of God, there would be no sacrificing Jesus as an offering for the everyone's sins and a guarantee of salvation. In verses about the Messiah in the Old Testament, Jesus coming into the world was an important event. It foretold God coming into the world as a man. Unfortunately, humans didn't understand. Christian leaders made up incredible stories about Jesus being a sacrificial lamb, just like Jewish sacrifices to the OT Lord. In fulfillment of prophesies about the OT Messiah, God came into the world as Jesus "to give testimony" to his chosen people.

God is not responsible for wrong choices. God gave humans freewill. How can there be so many religions in the world? Was it God's intention for men to worship so many pagan gods? No, humans have made choices to invent and worship them. God came into the world to tell them about Himself. Humans made up stories to legitimize pagan gods instead of giving God glory. Using the Bible, humans find ways to glorify themselves: "the holy spirit told me so, I am God's holy one, the founders of my church were God's holy ones, I do the will of God because I am one of God's' chosen ones, pray to God and you will do his holy will (my will be done), etc." The list is very long for how humans glorify themselves. Perhaps, the ship won't sink. If humans acknowledged the will of God rather than pursuing selfish desires, then, perhaps they would have contact with the God of the universe. Old Testament prophets were clear when they chastised the Lord's chosen people for rebellious acts. Disobedience to God seems to be the human condition. God says do it this way, and then, somehow, in some way, humans do it their way.

Satan is partly responsible for inspiring pagan religions. Once humans have chosen a pagan god, Satan becomes an enabler. The Old Testament is a record of humans’ rejection of God's commandments. Now, we have human order based on material existence, not a spiritual world with God. In so many ways, God tried to communicate his message. God even came into the world as a man. Being self-willed, humans chose to ignore Jesus as God. Instead, they defined Jesus to be like them. Evidently, it became a burden of humans to accept Jesus as God. They make up fairytale stories to sell a new religion. It is not about the glory of God, it is about the glory of Jesus, a man like themselves. Christianity is incredible forgiving, it allows for forgiveness of sins which, in turn, allows for rebellion. We don't have God's will, we have human's interpretation of God's will, the result of which is a world gone astray. Christians believe in a pagan idea, it is "the son of God" for salvation.

Beyond Christianity, there are numerous pagan gods throughout the world. Again, my assumption is God intervened in human affairs and Judaism is the consequence of that intervention. The fact that Judaism has not become a major world religion is evidence for humans' preference for pagan gods. As a consequence of human development, pagan gods are everywhere. Based on Old Testament stories, God attempted to eliminate them. Apparently, human resistance to God's holy order is unstoppable. The central issue appears to be what people prefer as opposed to what God desires.

Jesus is a good example. God came into the world as Jesus, but followers couldn't accept Jesus as God, so they made up the son of God.

The evidence is overwhelming, humans prefer pagan gods. On every continent, in every nation, in every community, there are pagan gods. Assuming there is only one God, who is it? I propose it is the God of Abraham, the Jewish God, otherwise known as Jehovah or Yahweh (YHWH). It is interesting, over 99% of the world's population subscribe to other gods. If you read the Old Testament, it is clear the Lord wanted "all people" to worship him, not pagan gods. It is certain, however, people all over the world have the answer, it is their god, not Lord of the OT.

Most, however, would disagree. There is even the belief that people are entitled to their own god, and, perhaps, all those gods are really one god. It is a universal belief in there being a common denominator of gods, so all together it equals one god. However, The OT Lord is very clear, He doesn't tolerate pagan gods. What is the truth about human's deities?

According to my dreams, in heaven, Satan attempted to be like God, but he (it) was rejected when he attacked and hurt the other angels. We can conclude there is only one God, and all those who attempt to be a god, or make one up, are on the wrong track. Nevertheless, there seems to be a pervasive tendency for humans to make up their own gods.
    Last edited by Cnance; 03-19-2019 at 11:46 PM.

There are numerous references for pagan gods. Here are a few from this forum. The number of pagan gods in the world is alarming. Based on beliefs, many may disagree with my definition of paganism. My ideas about pagan gods come from dreams. In one dream, angels are inspecting earth during the time of early civilizations, it was about the time of the Babylonian Empire. Angels reported to God that a new species (homo sapiens) had begun to dominate the world. God was not pleased. He decided to intervene and made Abraham the father of His chosen people. Pagan gods had begun to proliferate throughout the world. God's plan was for his chosen people and their religion (Judaism) to become the basis for a holy order on earth. Unfortunately, the world rejected Jews and Judaism for pagan gods. Presently, pagan gods are about 99% of the world's population, Judaism makes up about .22% of the world's population. Further description of the degree to which Judaism has become a small, and persecuted, minority religion is found in Revelation where Jews are called the "lamb of God." Contrary to religious tradition, the "lamb of God" in Revelation is not Jesus, it is the Jews! And Jesus was not the son of God, Jesus was God.

https://www.scam.com/showthread.php?...refer-Paganism!

https://www.scam.com/showthread.php?...is-a-pagan-god

https://www.scam.com/showthread.php?...pagan-Religion!

https://www.scam.com/showthread.php?...-of-God-or-God

http://www.catholicbridge.com/catholic/saints.php
    Last edited by Cnance; 05-03-2019 at 11:14 PM.

N T says WHO HAS EARS to HEAR!? hear your SILLY DREAMS!? yah that could FOOL lots of CURIOUS people!!
    i do not endorse/recommend any advertising on scam.com associated with my name /posts or otherwise. thank you

N T says WHO HAS EARS to HEAR!? hear your SILLY DREAMS!? yah that could FOOL lots of CURIOUS people!!
    Which pagan god do you worship? I'll bet it is many, many, or as far as Satan has made it.

There are numerous references for pagan gods. Here are a few from this forum. The number of pagan gods in the world is alarming. Based on beliefs, many may disagree with my definition of paganism. My ideas about pagan gods come from dreams. In one dream, angels are inspecting earth during the time of early civilizations, it was about the time of the Babylonian Empire. Angels reported to God that a new species (homo sapiens) had begun to dominate the world. God was not pleased. He decided to intervene and made Abraham the father of His chosen people. Pagan gods had begun to proliferate throughout the world. God's plan was for his chosen people and their religion (Judaism) to become the basis for a holy order on earth. Unfortunately, the world rejected Jews and Judaism for pagan gods. Presently, pagan gods are about 99% of the world's population, Judaism makes up about .22% of the world's population. Further description of the degree to which Judaism has become a small, and persecuted, minority religion is found in Revelation where Jews are called the "lamb of God." Contrary to religious tradition, the "lamb of God" in Revelation is not Jesus, it is the Jews! And Jesus was not the son of God, Jesus was God.

https://www.scam.com/showthread.php?...refer-Paganism!

https://www.scam.com/showthread.php?...is-a-pagan-god

https://www.scam.com/showthread.php?...pagan-Religion!

https://www.scam.com/showthread.php?...-of-God-or-God

http://www.catholicbridge.com/catholic/saints.php

Which pagan god does lexx worship?

you want a THEORY!? fallen NATURAL MAN cannot KNOW god until he conquers his DESIRES!? and only god can conquer DESIRE!? ......CATCH 22!?

you want a THEORY!? fallen NATURAL MAN cannot KNOW god until he conquers his DESIRES!? and only god can conquer DESIRE!? ......CATCH 22!?
    I got it, lexx has found his pagan god. It's man's desires! How about that! There are unlimited pagan gods. Now, there is an important question. How can all of these pagan gods create anything, including immortality?

Hey, genius lexx, answer the question!

The real answer is God is the ultimate desire. So, Humans, not wanting to obey, or accept God, seek their own desires.

As further evidence for humans preferring pagan gods, study religions. Everyone, of course, knows about the Trinity. Isn't it interesting, most church services in Christian denominations are about Jesus, the son of God. No one wants to acknowledge the father, or creator of the son of God. As I have stated, Jesus was God, not the son of God. Nobody, then and now, wants to deal with the Lord God. It is all about a "pagan son of god."

Go to any church service and all you hear is prays to and about the son of God, Jesus. Every time I ask people why they don't worship the father of the Trinity, they say they do, but in practice, it is all about the "pagan son of god." In fact, people really prefer pagan gods!