+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Re: Humans Prefer Paganism!

Quote Originally Posted by lexx View Post
    i read the parts of revelation you like to quote and you just made excuses for what i pointed out!! your HOPELESSLY POSSESSED by your dream caused LUNACY!! but like don Quixote you bravely attack the norms as if to be some HERO!?
    Pointed out what? You don't understand Revelation, so stop pretend you know. Address one single argument I have made about Revelation. As an example, refute my argument that Jew not Jesus are the "lamb of God." Explain why Christianity is not the first beast. Remember, you must understand Revelation to discuss it. ha. ha. Skip the insults, it just makes you look stupid.

lexx is online now Most Valued Scams Member !!!

you said john was INFLUENCED by the son of god BELIEF!! how is that POSSIBLE!?
    i do not endorse/recommend any advertising on scam.com associated with my name /posts or otherwise. thank you

you said john was INFLUENCED by the son of god BELIEF!! how is that POSSIBLE!?
    Why don't you read history. John was like other Christians of the period. He believed Jesus to be the son of God. So do you, right? It is a human urge to prefer paganism over the real God. If humans are in heaven, if possible, they probable would say to God, you are boring, we want our own God. That is really the way it is! Subsequently, the salvation question is on thin ice.
    Last edited by Cnance; 12-26-2018 at 03:42 PM.

you said it's all FAKE!! so why is REVELATION NOT FAKE TOO!!
    i do not endorse/recommend any advertising on scam.com associated with my name /posts or otherwise. thank you

you said it's all FAKE!! so why is REVELATION NOT FAKE TOO!!
    Why don't you read Revelation and then tell me what you think. We both know there is no way in which one can propose empirical evidence for religion. As for revelation, I have puzzled over it for many years. Recently, I began to unravel the puzzle. I know have a complete interpretation. I admit to finding clues from my dreams, which, of course, you despise. Take it or leave it, you don't have to believe what I post. As for my interpretation, it fits with symbolism and literal interpretations, which in the area of the Bible, is about all you can provide for an understanding. I am certain no one will every accept my interpretations. The main reason is I discovered "the lamb of God," an important symbol of Revelation, means God's chosen people (Jews), not Jesus. With that change, Revelation has a different meaning. Insofar as the son of God is a pagan god Revelation is not about Jesus. For Revelation, Jesus is God as a duality and the story of his time on earth is Revelation 11.
    Last edited by Cnance; 12-28-2018 at 02:36 AM.

here's the DEAL. i dont DESPISE your dreams as you put it!! i QUESTION your interpretations!! we already KNOW you had a THING against christianity!! your interpretations are ALL biased in that direction!! maybe becuz you consider yourself to be a REALIST for lack of a better term!?

here's the DEAL. i dont DESPISE your dreams as you put it!! i QUESTION your interpretations!! we already KNOW you had a THING against christianity!! your interpretations are ALL biased in that direction!! maybe becuz you consider yourself to be a REALIST for lack of a better term!?
    One purpose of this forum is to have a civil discussion. I prefer a logical civil discussion. Based on that criteria, present a logical argument for what is wrong with my interpretations? What are your interpretations?

I have "a thing" against Christianity because I don't believe Jesus was the son of God. Christianity is based on a false premise. Christianity is the "first beast" of Revelation (Bible).
    Last edited by Cnance; 12-28-2018 at 06:51 PM.

i BEEN throwing refutes at you but you just duck do a lot of REPETITIVE posting!!

i BEEN throwing refutes at you but you just duck do a lot of REPETITIVE posting!!
    No, you have no ideas, just criticism. Post a religious idea I can critique.
    Last edited by Cnance; 12-29-2018 at 02:16 PM.

Throughout the world there are about two hundred saints associated with the Catholic Church. Miracles have been attributed to them, and They have been canonized by the Catholic Church. In short, according to religious standards, they are considered to be exception people with special traits, they have preformed miracles and done other things associated with sanctity, or holiness. Church leaders encourages believers to pray to them, a form of worship associated with paganism.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_o...n_and_activity

During early days of God's relationship with his chosen people Old Testament), the Lord admonished them to not worship pagan gods. Are Catholic saints the same as pagan gods? The church encourages members to use Saints as role models of behavior, and believers are told to pray to them, just as they would to Jesus or the Father, the other member of the Holy Trinity. One may think the Trinity is also a pagan god. If there is no son of God, the Trinity doesn't work. Certainly, it is true that those saints are not included in Judaism. Judaism, a religion without saints, may be regarded as God's true religion insofar as it excludes pagan or false worship practices.
    Last edited by Cnance; 12-29-2018 at 03:13 PM.

i'll admit some catholic doctrine is somewhat strange you might say!? but they DONT represent all of christian belief!! which is why we have OTHER denominations!?
    Roman Catholic
    Eastern Orthodox.
    Oriental Orthodox.
    Anglican.
    Protestant.

i'll admit some catholic doctrine is somewhat strange you might say!? but they DONT represent all of christian belief!! which is why we have OTHER denominations!?
    Roman Catholic
    Eastern Orthodox.
    Oriental Orthodox.
    Anglican.
    Protestant.
    All those religions are pagan because they've derived from the first Christian church, which was Catholic. In various ways all those churches took the "Catholic son of God Jesus" and changed him into their own version. The basis of my argument is there can be only one God, and He is not the son of God. There is a lot of evidence that, given the opportunity to choose between God and the "son of God," believers will choose the "son of God." In short, "humans prefer paganism."
    Last edited by Cnance; 12-31-2018 at 01:34 AM.

you've got that I'M RIGHT everyone ELSE is WRONG tRUMP attitude!! CONGRATULATIONS!! can you tell us HOW many different SECTS of judaism there are!? apparently even JOOS cant agree on things!!

you've got that I'M RIGHT everyone ELSE is WRONG tRUMP attitude!! CONGRATULATIONS!! can you tell us HOW many different SECTS of judaism there are!? apparently even JOOS cant agree on things!!
    You could be right, but, since you don't read the Bible, how is it possible?

Sounds like sour grapes.

Lexx must be one of the greatest --------- of our time. Oh, what is it?
    Last edited by Cnance; 01-01-2019 at 10:08 PM.

you DONT want me to read revelation and comment!! trust me!!

Quote Originally Posted by Cnance View Post
    Throughout the world there are about two hundred saints associated with the Catholic Church. Miracles have been attributed to them, and They have been canonized by the Catholic Church. In short, according to religious standards, they are considered to be exception people with special traits, they have preformed miracles and done other things associated with sanctity, or holiness. Church leaders encourages believers to pray to them, a form of worship associated with paganism.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_o...n_and_activity

During early days of God's relationship with his chosen people Old Testament), the Lord admonished them to not worship pagan gods. Are Catholic saints the same as pagan gods? The church encourages members to use Saints as role models of behavior, and believers are told to pray to them, just as they would to Jesus or the Father, the other member of the Holy Trinity. One may think the Trinity is also a pagan god. If there is no son of God, the Trinity doesn't work. Certainly, it is true that those saints are not included in Judaism. Judaism, a religion without saints, may be regarded as God's true religion insofar as it excludes pagan or false worship practices.
    Catholics prefer to pray to pagan saints. What is even worse is that Catholics use so many things, such as sacramental rites, the rosary, and Catholic mass, as a substitute for worshiping the real God. Assuming they would be in heaven, would they be looking for idols, rosary beads, or some kind of fake substitute to worship? Finding no pagan substitutes, would they turn to the "real" God? That is the most important question for salvation. It means there may be no salvation because God would not permit heaven to become a pagan worship place.

To make it even more specific, a person dies and their spirit is in heaven. There before them is God surrounded by angels. Would the person join the circle to become part of the conversation with the two Gods in a sphere? Assuming they are bored, or have other ideas about what to do with their time, they wonder around heaven. Well, what would they do, or what would they be looking for? Assume there are others in heaven who don't want to be part of the worship circle. They join together, and, suddenly, one of the wondering souls declares superiority and tells the other wondering souls to gather around for a "sermon." What religion would it be? Well, there are so many possibilities for wondering souls.

Assume the situation from the two Gods perspective. Before they had created the first angel, they had been their own companions. They created angels in order to enjoy communicating with them, to partake of glorious interactions with them. Otherwise, what would be the purpose in creating angels? In short, in heaven, there are no wondering souls or other creatures outside of the worship circle. I know from my dreams that heaven was disturbed when Satan separated from the worship circle to be like God in his own worship circle. Subsequently, God imprisoned Satan in the universe.

https://www.catholic.com/tract/praying-to-the-saints
    Last edited by Cnance; 01-12-2019 at 02:30 PM.