+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

lexx is online now Most Valued Scams Member !!!

Re: Humans Prefer Paganism!

all your OPINIONS are based on your DREAMS and like every OTHER luny YOUR dreams are REAL!! but what if I SAY that the 2 gods in your dreams are god the father and god the son!? i believe that the bible states the son was PART of the CREATION PROCESS!! alpha /omega!? face it all your THEORIES are just a WAY to save your own EGO SANITY!!
    i do not endorse/recommend any advertising on scam.com associated with my name /posts or otherwise. thank you

Quote Originally Posted by lexx View Post
    all your OPINIONS are based on your DREAMS and like every OTHER luny YOUR dreams are REAL!! but what if I SAY that the 2 gods in your dreams are god the father and god the son!? i believe that the bible states the son was PART of the CREATION PROCESS!! alpha /omega!? face it all your THEORIES are just a WAY to save your own EGO SANITY!!
    I post what I please! I don't care about your uninformed opinions. Mostly, they are a waste of time. Post your own religious threads. Oh, no, not a good idea. It means you have to read the Bible. ha. ha.

As for the son of God, if you research it, you find it was a made up story. I have posted this idea with evidence. Since you don't do research or question anything in print, it is a waste of time discussing. How long has this been going on? You post negatives about my dreams or anything I post on the religious forum, then you ignore my replies or refuse to even "read the Bible." How stupid is that?

You stated, "the bible states the son was PART of the CREATION PROCESS!!" Hey for a change you got it right, Paul said that in Romans (8:29). Read it! The problem is Paul got it wrong. If you believe what Paul wrote you would also believe in paganism. Paul believed Jesus, the son of God, to be one of many brothers. So, according to Paul, you are just like Jesus. Can you create a world, or anything? You see what happens when you read the Bible? Hey, I have posted this information. Why do I have to keep repeating? Again, to save time, read what I have posted!
    Stick with politics. Oh, maybe not, your Trump attacks are growing old. ha. ha.
    Last edited by Cnance; 01-14-2019 at 03:59 PM.

The following comments are my own, they are what I believe to be the implications of pagan gods. Mostly, my comments are about Jesus, the Christian "son of god."

There are huge implications for Jesus being God and not the son of God. The most serious implication for humankind is it makes Christianity a pagan religion. If there is no son of God, there would be no sacrificing Jesus as an offering for the everyone's sins and a guarantee of salvation. In verses about the Messiah in the Old Testament, Jesus coming into the world was an important event. It foretold God coming into the world as a man. Unfortunately, humans didn't understand. Christian leaders made up incredible stories about Jesus being a sacrificial lamb, just like Jewish sacrifices to the OT Lord. In fulfillment of prophesies about the OT Messiah, God came into the world as Jesus "to give testimony" to his chosen people.

God is not responsible for wrong choices. God gave humans freewill. How can there be so many religions in the world? Was it God's intention for men to worship so many pagan gods? No, humans have made choices to invent and worship them. God came into the world to tell them about Himself. Humans made up stories to legitimize pagan gods instead of giving God glory. Using the Bible, humans find ways to glorify themselves: "the holy spirit told me so, I am God's holy one, the founders of my church were God's holy ones, I do the will of God because I am one of God's' chosen ones, pray to God and you will do his holy will (my will be done), etc." The list is very long for how humans glorify themselves. Perhaps, the ship won't sink. If humans acknowledged the will of God rather than pursuing selfish desires, then, perhaps they would have contact with the God of the universe. Old Testament prophets were clear when they chastised the Lord's chosen people for rebellious acts. Disobedience to God seems to be the human condition. God says do it this way, and then, somehow, in some way, humans do it their way.

Satan is partly responsible for inspiring pagan religions. Once humans have chosen a pagan god, Satan becomes an enabler. The Old Testament is a record of humans’ rejection of God's commandments. Now, we have human order based on material existence, not a spiritual world with God. In so many ways, God tried to communicate his message. God even came into the world as a man. Being self-willed, humans chose to ignore Jesus as God. Instead, they defined Jesus to be like them. Evidently, it became a burden of humans to accept Jesus as God. They make up fairytale stories to sell a new religion. It is not about the glory of God, it is about the glory of Jesus, a man like themselves. Christianity is incredible forgiving, it allows for forgiveness of sins which, in turn, allows for rebellion. We don't have God's will, we have human's interpretation of God's will, the result of which is a world gone astray. Christians believe in a pagan idea, it is "the son of God" for salvation.

Beyond Christianity, there are numerous pagan gods throughout the world. Again, my assumption is God intervened in human affairs and Judaism is the consequence of that intervention. The fact that Judaism has not become a major world religion is evidence for humans' preference for pagan gods. As a consequence of human development, pagan gods are everywhere. Based on Old Testament stories, God attempted to eliminate them. Apparently, human resistance to God's holy order is unstoppable. The central issue appears to be what people prefer as opposed to what God desires.
    Last edited by Cnance; 01-16-2019 at 08:48 PM.

lexx is online now Most Valued Scams Member !!!

still trying to elect yourself to joodaism!? well its fine to have a GOAL to achieve as long as you try and FLEECE/REJECT everyone else to get there!! like tRUMP!!
    i do not endorse/recommend any advertising on scam.com associated with my name /posts or otherwise. thank you

Quote Originally Posted by lexx View Post
    still trying to elect yourself to joodaism!? well its fine to have a GOAL to achieve as long as you try and FLEECE/REJECT everyone else to get there!! like tRUMP!!
    You are a BS troublemaker. I don't like Anti-Semitism, and I don't like Satanists, you are both! Stick with your stupid Anti-President Trump comments on the political forum.
    Last edited by Cnance; 01-18-2019 at 08:15 PM.