+ Reply to Thread

Humans Prefer Paganism!

All Religions except Judaism believe in some kind of paganism. Whereas Jesus was God, Christian leaders changed definitions to proclaim him to be the son of God. Evidently, humans cannot believe in the one true God.

What I have learned from my dreams and visions is humans don't like God, they want a god which resembles themselves. If you research the NT gospels, you will find prior gospels made no mention of the son of God. Evidently, the idea of Jesus being the son of God became a theme to explain Jesus. Statistically, more than 99% of the world's population prefer pagan gods, or gods resembling humans. Most Christians prefer Jesus the son more than Jesus the father.

Most of what I know about God is not acceptable to believers. I know of no believer who thinks God is a duality. As for a possibility, it is alright to conceive God as a Trinity, which allows for a deity to have human traits as both father and son. Assuming God is eternal, it is difficult to conceive of Him having a son. If, however, God is a duality, it is logical to conceive of God as being eternal. Well, one might say, it is possible for God to have a son for the redemption of human kind. Well, if possible, we have the original God and the "after Jesus" God. It is highly illogical! Oh, didn't God give humans logical? Isn't the time line of the universe based on logic? It is difficult, if not impossible, to conceive of a "logical" explanation for the Trinity.

So, assuming logic is a necessity for human thought, there is no Trinity. The most logical explanation is God is eternal with no possibility for changing form or substance.

God is and always has been a duality. God created angels in order for other creatures to participate in the eternal conversation between the two Gods. Satan's attempt to become God disrupted heaven and subsequently led to his imprisonment in the universe. Humans are collateral damage from Satan's rebellion. It is interesting to find so much symbolism in the Bible representing God in heaven. There are twelve angels in heaven, in Revelation there are numerous references to the number twelve. Resembling the unlucky number, Satan is the thirteenth angel. Chapter 11 of Revelation is about the two witnesses, the real story about God and His duality. The first beast of Revelation is Christianity, the son of God is the scar of the beast. There is more. but those are the most important factors reflecting God and heaven. It is possible for there to be salvation, but it depends on obedience. Obedience is the most difficult pill for humans to swallow. In heaven, there is only one possibility, it is to be in the presence of the two Gods in a sphere. When Satan left the holy circle around God and attempted to be a god, troubles began.

I should clarify obedience to God. Obedience is a consequence of being attracted to and mesmerized by the two Gods in a sphere. It is not a requirement so much as it is a proclivity for the holiness and omnipotence of the two Gods. Any attempt to create a facsimile of God results in some form of paganism. The problem with paganism is it is a human creation possessing no holy substance or eternal essence.
    Last edited by Cnance; 09-26-2018 at 04:53 PM.

Re: Humans Prefer Paganism!

Chesty will be very upset. He is determined to destroy any and all references to God on this forum.

It is certain, based on what chesty has posted, he would hate being in heaven. It would insult his prideful arrogance. Like so many Satanist, chesty can't stand the possibility of being in the presence of God. It would mean he would have to show deference to another being. Chesty is an arrogant man, he assumes to have all the answers and he has a bad timber. He would not hesitate to murder someone like me who disagreed with him. In heaven, if possible, chesty would argue with God, making cases for God causing social injustices. Just read his hateful rants about God and religion! Go to Satanists' websites and see the many cases made against God. You'll find chesty's arguments.

For a good lawyer with a hateful attitude, there are many wrongs to be made right. Isn't that right, chesty?

Come on chesty, entertain us with your animosity. The problem with such hostility is God is not stupid. Chesty would not be allowed in heaven. I don't even know if I will get there, but I am certain no one like chesty can ever be in the "presence of God."

Chesty would have made a good prison guard in Nazi Germany. I am certain he would enjoy torturing and killing prisoners. I can't think of anything good about chesty. He hates God, hates religion, hates morality, hates believers, or those who love God. What does chesty like? Oh, I got it, he likes causing misery, no matter what the cost. I wonder, does chesty torture animals?

If chesty had more interest in religion, he could create a really good pagan god.

I can see it now. It would be a bull of a man statue with blood dripping from its mouth from angerly ripping apart believers' bodies. The husky warrior would be standing in a pool of blood from many horrific conquests of holy lands. Trailing behind him would be a long line of Satanists eager to partake of blood filled orgies from believers bodies. Surrounded by Satanists, the tall statue would glitter in the noonday sun. Nearby would be band music commemorating violent events when Satanists ravaged towns, cities, and the countryside.
    Last edited by Cnance; 09-27-2018 at 03:07 AM.

I will post the evidence again and again and again Nance and I will make sure it gets to the maximum amount of people. I will inform people in your locality and this forum contains all the evidence needed to expose you.

Quote Originally Posted by Cnance View Post
    What a shame you aren't an Indian, you might be gone. They used to say a good Indian is a dead Indian. ha. ha. Oh, I forgot, you have a closed mind, you can't think beyond your Satanist imaginary world of evil doings. How sad!

If you had brains you would be able to do an historical comparison. All conquer people kill occupiers of enemy land. Based on world history, US colonist did the least amount of harm to an indigent people. Where in the world outside of the US do you have "indigent" reservations for the preservation of native tribes? Nowhere except the USA. Assuming of course, you do a comparative analysis! So sad. Take a break from your Satanist obsessions. It is tiring everyone out. ha ha.
    In the US, it is a joke to say a good Indian is a dead Indian. Everyone, take a vacation or something to cool off. Stop stirring up trouble.

Okay, everyone,, lets do an objective analysis. Here is what I posted, "If you had brains you would be able to do an historical comparison. All conquer people kill occupiers of enemy land. Based on world history, US colonist did the least amount of harm to an indigent people. Where in the world outside of the US do you have "indigent" reservations for the preservation of native tribes? Nowhere except the USA. Assuming of course, you do a comparative analysis! So sad. Take a break from your Satanist obsessions. It is tiring everyone out. ha ha." What is the offense?

It is a fact that the US is the only country with reservations for a conquered people. It is a complement for the US inasmuch as it hasn't been as destructive as other world nations. I'll bet if I said "Rome wasn't built in a day" others on this forum would accuse me of disparaging Italy. It is really getting stupid out there everyone!
    You forgot to tell them I have a Gatling gun and I know how to use it. All dead Indians go to warms springs heaven where they take warm baths and sing lovely Indian songs. Sorry for chesty's hostility. Indians will shower him with arrows. ha. ha. He will never say another bad thing about Indians. Oh, Chief Wickapee is going to Ireland to find chesty. Chesty has offended the honor of Big Chief Hog Face.
    Earl C Nance of 1951 NW Oak Ave Redmond OR 97756-0275. YOU SHOULD BE APOLOGIZING INSTEAD OF MAKING LAME EXCUSES, YOU FILTHY EXCUSE FOR A HUMAN BEING.
    Ignorance is simply the absence of knowledge. Stupidity is not wanting it.

One reason for it taking so long (2 years) for me to be discharged from the VA psychiatric hospital) is I kept escaping. One time I travelled 500 miles to visit Hollywood. What is really strange is my family wanted nothing to do with me. The top administrator told my father he would charge him $500.00 a month for my care if he didn't take me into his home. Immediately, My father agreed to take me into his home.
    Well folks, there you have it from the mouth of the lunatic himself. Confined for 2 years in a secure facility. His family disowned him and had to be threatened with financial penalties to endure him and his lunacy. He was not simply discharged. He was discharged into the care of his family. He still does not admit he has mental health issues which means they were never dealt with. The man is a certified lunatic.

I have held management positions in the financial community, earned two advanced degrees, held a college administrator's position, and retired as a full time college professor. In retirement, I have made money in the stock market.
    Lies and/or delusions.
    Ignorance is simply the absence of knowledge. Stupidity is not wanting it.

Hey, Satanist Chesty, Where is The Apology? In case you forgot, here is the evidence.

It has been going on for more than a year. Chesty has been on this forum relentlessly attacking me! He has insulted me, insulted my family, threatening to rape my wife, threatening to have me dead, threatening me with a miserable death, threaten to harass my neighbors, and much more! It is all there on chestyís hostile postings. What else can he do? Chesty hates everything about God, religion and believers.

Hey, chesty, where is the apology? I thought you were a gentleman. Oh, what a mistake, you are really an Irish villain. Right? Prove I am wrong! Apologize for all of those filthy insults and vile personal attacks!

Does anybody want to be chesty's friend? ha. ha.

Troublemakers can be found on almost any discussion forum. It can be tolerated, but in chesty's case, it has become a ďserious problem.Ē Mostly chesty lies. Just read his hostile postings, he is a gifted liar. Donít be taken in. Chesty is a snake, he will draw you in and then strike!

Chesty hates and condemns old people!

READ IT! All statements are from chestyís postings on this thread in his words!

Itís not just about the shit he comes out with. That would be a minor issue. Its his whole manner. Its his treatment of other people who refuse to accept the absolute rubbish he comes out with. I was watching his carry on long before I ever joined Scams and I decided to become his nemesis and put some manners on the old bastard. He deserves it.
    The sooner he dies, the better and I hope the bastard suffers. I would even accept being wrong about this god thing to know that the devil was waiting at the end of his bed with his finest roasting fork to shove it up the bastards arse. There is nothing good in that man. Enough said.

Yawn. This is getting tired and older than your 79 years. I don't wish to get along with you. You are batshit crazy. I've told you before, you live too far away for me to "personally" knock on your door and tell you what a smelly krazy old fcuker you are. Incidentally, what consequences do you speak of? Gonna get your blunderbuss out of the closet haha. You are old, you smell terrible, you sit on a seat to take a shower and I'd guess you need someone to wipe your ol ass when you take a shit so less of the bravado chuck fcukwit.

How about we give it to the person who can closest guess the date of the extinction of that old dinosaur. We wonít have long more to wait. I'm keeping a close eye on the obituaries. The only problem there is, Who gets the corpse? Heís alienated everybody Only one old person because he has done something so very vile and has to keep moving house because of the shame. Chesty is his nemesis. Retribution for what Nance done haha.

Oh, long vacation??? You don't have long enough for a long vacation you old cripple. And remember, even 66 year old woman needs some good lovin and a 79year old cripple aint no good to no woman haha.

Haha. Chesty likes his pussy reactive and "doing it back". Ask Laurie baby way hey bring it on Nance.

The other thing that strikes me is that you, Nance, seem to be addressing some imagined audience. Its just you and me here so who the fcuk you talking to?

Anyway, lets discuss Veronica's pussy cat cos Chesty likes pussy cats but Chesty likes eating pussy cats and Chesty plans on eating Veronica's pussy cathahaha.

On the subject above of Chesty not knowing much haha. General Chesty knows quite a lot about Earl Chuck Nance. Quite a lot you dirty filthy nasty old bastard. Once again Nance, why do you move house so much at your age? What are you running from? And that is not a joke!

Haha. You old and nearly dead bastard. Not long left now. And then NOTHINGNESS for eternity. But you wont feel a thing which is a terrible pity. May you suffer greatly upon passing and chesty really hopes you do. There'll be no ďgod of the gaps" waiting for you. You will go to your grave ignorant. No behave yourself before you shit in that diaper you wear. Soooochildish Nance, The old "god of the gaps" fallacy again. Always over there in the darkness. Where the light hasn't yet shone. Used to be just up in the "firmament" until that was shown to be a fallacy. All written from the point of view of men and only men you half assed wit crazy bastard. Sitting around stinking of piss, hated by even your poor wife and waiting to die haha. Not long to go now Nance.

Veronica might like a piece of chesty too haha

Hahaha. Is that all you can come up with Earl C. RING RING!

Ya don't like being attacked, do ya? Well tuff shit Nance. Payback for all the nastiness. Nobody liked you when I arrived and nobody still likes you.
    You know less than nothing. You don't even know where Chesty is. Is he closer than you think EARL??? Not even close. You don't even know if I is a white manor a brother haha. You got NUTIN haha. Admin wants URLs for death threats. Go get em.

All written from the point of view of men and only men you half assed wit crazy bastard. Sitting around stinking of piss, hated by even your poor wife and
    waiting to die haha. Not long to go now Nance. All written from the point of view of men and only men you half assed wit crazy bastard. Sitting around stinking of piss, hated by even your poor wife and waiting to die haha. Not long to go now Nance. Whereas your proof pissy. Is it that old shriveled fossil in your diaper? Hahahaha. Think I'm gone then I'm back. Ill be here when you're dead and rotten and then Sherry baby gonna see some man haha.

Itís not just about the shit he comes out with. That would be a minor issue. Its his whole manner. Itís his treatment of other people who refuse to accept the absolute rubbish he comes out with. He, in his crazy mind, cannot understand why everyone wont just bow down to this mental fantasy just like they do to all the other religious lunatics. I was watching his carry on long before I ever joined Scams and I decided to become his nemesis and put some manners on the old bastard. He deserves it. The sooner he dies, the better and I hope the bastard suffers . I would even accept being wrong about this god thing to know that the devil was waiting at the end of his bed with his finest roasting fork to shove it up the bastards arse. There is nothing good in that man. Enough said.
    Yawn. This is getting tired and older than your 79 years. I don't wish to get along with you. You are batshit crazy. I've told you before, you live too far away for me to "personally" knock on your door and tell you what a smelly krazy old fcuker you are. Incidentally, what consequences do you speak of? Gonna get your blunderbuss out of the closet haha. You are old, you smell terrible, you sit on a seat to take a shower and I'd guess you need someone to wipe your ol ass when you take a shit so less of the bravado chuck Earl fcukwit.

How about we give it to the person who can closest guess the date of the extinction of that old dinosaur. We wont have long more to wait. I'm keeping a close eye on the obituaries. The only problem there is, Who gets the corpse? He's alienated everybody

Only one old person because he has done something so very vile and has to keep moving house because of the shame. Chesty is his nemesis. Retribution for what Nance done haha. Oh, long vacation??? You don't have long enough for a long vacation you old cripple. And remember, even 66 year old woman needs some good lovin and a 79 year old cripple aint no good to no woman haha. Haha. Chesty likes his pussy reactive and "doing it back". Ask Sherry baby way hey bring it on Nance.

The other thing that strikes me is that you, Nance, seem to be addressing some imagined audience. Its just you and me here so who the fcuk you talking to?

Anyway, lets discuss Veronica's pussy cat cos Chesty likes pussy cats but Chesty likes eating pussy cats and Chesty plans on eating Veronica's pussy cat hahaha.

On the subject above of Chesty not knowing much haha. General Chesty knows quite a lot about Nance. Quite a lot you dirty filthy nasty old bastard. Once again Nance, why do you move house so much at your age? What are you running rom? And that is not a joke!

Haha. You old and nearly dead bastard. Not long left now. And then NOTHINGNESS for eternity. But you wont feel a thing which is a terrible pity. May you suffer greatly upon passing and chesty really hopes you do. There'll be no" god of the gaps" waiting for you. You will go to your grave ignorant. No behave yourself before you shit in that diaper you wear. Soooo childish Nance

The old "god of the gaps" fallacy again. Always over there in the darkness. Where the light hasn't yet shone. Used to be just up in the "firmament" until that was shown to be a fallacy. All writen from the point of view of men and only men you half assed wit crazy bastard. Sitting around stinking of piss, hated by even your poor wife and waiting to die haha. Not long to go now Nance.

Wheres your proof pissy. Is it that old shriveled fossil in your diaper? Hahahaha. Think I'm gone then I'm back. Ill be here when you're dead and rotten and then Sherry baby gonna see some man haha.
    Veronica might like a piece of chesty too haha

Hahaha. Is that all you can come up with Earl C. RING RING

Ya don't like being attacked, do ya? Well tuff shit Nance. Payback for all the nastiness. Nobody liked you when I arrived and nobody still likes you.
    You know less than nothing. You don't even know where Chesty is. Is he closer than you think EARL???

Not even close. You don't even know if I is a white man or a brother haha. You got NUTIN haha. Admin wants URLs for death threats. Go get em.

waiting to die haha. Not long to go now Nance.

All written from the point of view of men and only men you half assed wit crazy bastard. Sitting around stinking of piss, hated by even your poor wife and waiting to die haha.

ANOTHER DEATH THREAT: Not long to go now Nance!

Whereas your proof pissy. Is it that old shriveled fossil in your diaper? Hahahaha. Think I'm gone then I'm back.

Bring it on you stinking psychotic delusional old bastard. You fabricated the selunatic tales of fcuking dinosaurs and tried to sell them on forums but you were chased away from all but Scan.com where lunatics find a home. Now you have become obsessed with these psychotic delusions. YOU ARE A VERY SICK cookie monster.
    And the bastard is back. This lying old bastard claims he is leaving but he is weak and cannot help but take another bite of the apple. If there be a hell, this bastard will roast for eternity. But thereís not and he wonít. He'll just die and rot......SOON.

Yawn. This is getting tired and older than your 79 years. I don't wish to get along with you. You are batshit crazy.
    I don't speak to smelly old dinosaurs. Why did you feel the need to invoke that old bastard. God this and god that but no idea of what that word even means. Remember, the point is that primitive man mistook his own inner thoughts for the voice of a great leader. That was before he came to recognise this voice as his own voice and became conscious /self-aware. Comes from living in as hit hole backwater.
    Suck on my big Irish cock you feeble minded ignoramus hahaha. Viva Espania. Yes it is, thank you very much but whats your point? do you really think anyone gives a fcuk about "poor you"? You are a piss stained smelly old bastard. May you rot in pieces hahaha. Actually, you're half rotten already.
    Ill be here when you're dead and rotten haha.
    Die in pain you smelly old bastard haha!

Hey cunt. I'm back and you are closer to a horrible, painful, lonely death and ensuing decomposition. Rot in pieces fcuker.
    You are a psychotic delusional lunatic. You fit all the criteria and you have never received
    You are now on your final, lonely road to your inevitable termination of life and there it will end. May your passing be painful, miserable and lonely because you deserve that much you old bastard.

There is more, it would fill a garbage dump!

What I have learned from my dreams and visions is humans don't like God, they want a god which resembles themselves. If you research the NT gospels, you will find prior gospels made no mention of the son of God. Evidently, the idea of Jesus being the son of God became a theme to explain Jesus. Statistically, more than 99% of the world's population prefer pagan gods, or gods resembling humans. Most Christians prefer Jesus the son more than Jesus the father.

What if there is no son of God? How would Christians handle it? Except for Judaism, world religions have some form of paganism. In past civilizations, humans worshipped idols in various forms. God decided to intervene in human affairs, back then, pagan gods prevailed. When God came into the world as a man (Jesus) there were pagan gods everywhere except, Judaism, the Jewish God of Abraham. Evidently, humans have a difficult time accepting God, they prefer pagan gods. So, when God came into the world as a man, humans couldn't believe it, they wanted a friendly human god, one close to being human. Most likely, Psychologists would propose a humanlike god to reduce anxiety, or a "comfort zone" for human identification. After all, being in the presence of a foreign, or unfamiliar god, may produce neurosis or even psychosis. However, I don't think God is a psychologist, or is concerned with scientific remedies. As for angels, they have no psychological maladies, they live in a spiritual world where there are no mental apparitions. So, it would follow, humans in the presence of God would be in perfect spiritual health.

According to prior gospels, the ones church leaders didn't destroy, there are numerous references by Jesus to the "kingdom of heaven." Evidently, Jesus (God) attempted to tell his followers about heaven, but there was a lack of interest or, perhaps, it didn't relate to their desires. Whatever the reasons, God as a human was unable to gain support for His ideas. Jesus spent much time relating to past history with His chosen people, and the meaning and importance of His Commandments. However, as history shows, His attempts were misinterpreted or ignored. Rather than being receptive to His words, or communications, his chosen people misinterpreted. After Jesus had been murdered, New Testament authors decided the extraordinary statements by Jesus was about salvation. In the Jewish tradition of sacrificing animals to the Lord, they conceived Jesus to be the son of God sent as sacrificial lamb for humankind.
    Last edited by Cnance; 10-25-2018 at 03:17 AM.

An assumption becomes a moral premise. Assume good ideas about God as proposed by the Old Testament and then claim it to be your morality. It therefore becomes a value system based on the Bible. It is a freewill choice. Now, assuming, you reject the Bible and substitute Satan's beliefs, you have another kind of morality. Satanists, continually find the Bible to be immoral while having no substitute except Satan. In short, if you reject God's morality, the only alternative is Satan. Oh, you can, of course, concoct your own morality, in which case you would be in competition with Satan. The problem with any kind of morality apart from God is it is based on human existence, which is temporary or without divine authority. Rejecting God is also rejection of Biblical ideas for morality. What results is a long list of human moral values, or Satan's moral values. Satan's moral values derive from Anti-Biblical ideas, which, for the most part are intended to oppose the Old Testament Lord. If you are not satisfied with God or Satanic morality, you can use your imagination and invent a pagan god for another kind of morality. Apart from Judaism, based on the OT Lord, there are thousands of pagan gods.

lexx is offline Most Valued Scams Member !!!

morality is NOT something you STUDY!! it's something that INFLUENCES YOU!! so the answer to YOUR PROBLEM is MORE GOOD INFLUENCES.......AT HAND!! not in a book or tv or the internet!! you are just starting an IMAGINARY morality that may get interest as a THOUGHT PATTERN but have no effect on your paganism which is EVERYWHERE at HAND!! cartman
    i do not endorse/recommend any advertising on scam.com associated with my name /posts or otherwise. thank you

Quote Originally Posted by lexx View Post
    morality is NOT something you STUDY!! it's something that INFLUENCES YOU!! so the answer to YOUR PROBLEM is MORE GOOD INFLUENCES.......AT HAND!! not in a book or tv or the internet!! you are just starting an IMAGINARY morality that may get interest as a THOUGHT PATTERN but have no effect on your paganism which is EVERYWHERE at HAND!! cartman
    Don't lecture me about religion. You know little about what you post. Look up the meaning of words! To begin, look up the definition of paganism.
    Last edited by Cnance; 10-28-2018 at 07:50 PM.

Religions are everywhere in the world. According to geographical areas, the largest religions are Christianity, Islam, Hinduism, Chinese traditional religion, and Buddhism. Then there about a dozen medium-sized religions, followed by smaller religions, cults and religious movements. It has been said they all worship the same God. However, based on religious claims about deities, there are differences. As an example, reincarnation is an important belief in Indian religions.

Then, we have Judaism, the Jewish religion. Assuming I am correct, Judaism is the religion God gave the world through his chosen people. And yet, Judaism constitutes less than one percent, or .22%, of the worlds population.