+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678

Re: Humans Prefer Paganism!

Quote Originally Posted by lexx View Post
    i BEEN throwing refutes at you but you just duck do a lot of REPETITIVE posting!!
    What a stupid reply. Any one here on the forum want to post a coherent statement about lexx's beliefs. Oh, I got it, he hates Trump, and he is very informed about what fake news has to say. Lexx has become an official of fake news. He is to receive the "hate Trump" award of the year. So sad. Thank God, idiot fake news people and lexx haven't taken down our government. Wait a minute, street demonstrators are trying to destroy President Trump's administration, and the rule of law. Then, they will make lexx President and everyone will live in la la land, and Disney World will take over the WHITE HOUSE. Lexx will rule with a magic wand, "I know but won't tell," and everyone will be happy!
    Last edited by Cnance; 06-06-2020 at 07:51 PM.

cnance calls any religion not based on jewish origin as PAGAN! including christianity! tell us cnance what false god does christianity worship!?
    i do not endorse/recommend any advertising on scam.com associated with my name /posts or otherwise. thank you

Quote Originally Posted by lexx View Post
    cnance calls any religion not based on jewish origin as PAGAN! including christianity! tell us cnance what false god does christianity worship!?
    It is a wonder the forum doesn't collapse with so many stupid and repetitive statements and remarks by lexx. If lexx remembered my postings he would know the answer. I know for certain he has read them. I have stated numerous times Christianity is a pagan religion because it worships Jesus as "the son of God." There is no son of God! Jesus was God, and, furthermore, God is a duality. As a biblical scholar, I have found numerous errors in ancient manuscripts related to the four gospels, which I have posted on this forum. Lexx knows nothing about scholarly research. And, apparently, lexx hasn't read the Bible. So sad!

Is lexx having a bad habit problem? Why does he keep repeating the same questions?
    Last edited by Cnance; 06-07-2020 at 03:07 AM.

The bottom line is humans prefer pagan gods, which is why they turned Jesus into a "stupid sacrificial lamb." Christianity is a perfect vessel for pagan gods, a little bit of everything (Saints, son of God, and thousands of Christian variations thereof). Humans will never want the real God, or Gods (duality). It just too boring! Humans want to worship false deities resembling themselves. The more creative the preacher, or religion, the more humans are attracted.

It is a sad state of affairs for humans, they seek independence from God through atheism, new religions, old religions, fictional outposts, and every source imaginable to become followers or founders of "whatever!" I claim to be different. ha. ha. As a castaway, or a victim of self-delusions from strange dreams, I have become depressed from ideas of humankind seeking pagan gods for refuge. I cannot forget the vividness and intensity of my dreams. There is nothing like heaven, it is a world apart from any human experience. However, as I have found out, it changes nothing, People prefer pagan gods!

Yes, people prefer pagan gods! As for Christianity, it is all about the "man Jesus," a pagan god, and not about "God who became the man Jesus." It is Jesus this, Jesus that, as if the man Jesus is the Lord. In Jewish scripture, there is no mention of the son of God, it is because the OT Lord is God, and not the son of God! The "Lord God," not "a son of God," brought the Jews out of Egyptian servitude, " If there is a son of God, why isn't it mentioned in the Old Testament? Why wouldn't God tell his chosen people about his son? The answer is obvious: it is because there is no son of God!
    Last edited by Cnance; 06-08-2020 at 05:54 PM.