+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456

lexx is online now Most Valued Scams Member !!!

Re: Humans Prefer Paganism!

i make concise observations of FACTS and you go OFF on a STUPID TIRADE of a HODGEPODGE of words trying to sound KNOWLEDGEABLE!! you CLAIM the holy spirit is an INVENTION!? your REALLY LOST!!
    i do not endorse/recommend any advertising on scam.com associated with my name /posts or otherwise. thank you

Quote Originally Posted by lexx View Post
    i make concise observations of FACTS and you go OFF on a STUPID TIRADE of a HODGEPODGE of words trying to sound KNOWLEDGEABLE!! you CLAIM the holy spirit is an INVENTION!? your REALLY LOST!!
    So, post references for where the Holy Spirit is found in the Bible. You know little about religion. I suppose it is more difficult for you because I know more than most, ha ha. If you research it, you find the Catholic Church invented the HS. It is humans way of playing at God.

god is spirit, god is holy!! sorry you NEVER REALIZED THAT!!
    i do not endorse/recommend any advertising on scam.com associated with my name /posts or otherwise. thank you

god is spirit, god is holy!! sorry you NEVER REALIZED THAT!!
    I see, changing the subject. The HS referred to by the church and others is not God, it is what they say, a form of substitution for God. Mostly, it is a way to glorify humans.

Stop changing the topic. If you want, post your own thread. I am tired of stupid distractions. It is a "I got you game" I don't want to play!
    Last edited by Cnance; 02-14-2019 at 08:25 PM.

is this the thread you mentioned MURDER!? you know tRUMP said he could SHOOT somebody and never feel REMORSE!? and people would still vote for him!? did god murder people by ordering them killed!? does he FEEL GUILTY!? ever see a prisoner who killed someone say god told me to do it!? i guess he could be telling the TRUTH!? you know like if an abortion clinic dr gets murdered by a holy roller!?

is this the thread you mentioned MURDER!? you know tRUMP said he could SHOOT somebody and never feel REMORSE!? and people would still vote for him!? did god murder people by ordering them killed!? does he FEEL GUILTY!? ever see a prisoner who killed someone say god told me to do it!? i guess he could be telling the TRUTH!? you know like if an abortion clinic dr gets murdered by a holy roller!?
    It is obvious you are trying to start a fight. I won't take the bait. Address the thread or don't post!

i'm just commenting on your REMARKS!! your INTERPRETATIONS!! the things you TAKE for GRANTED due to your OBSESSION!!

i'm just commenting on your REMARKS!! your INTERPRETATIONS!! the things you TAKE for GRANTED due to your OBSESSION!!

You have nothing to contribute. You don't even know the meaning of what I post. Read the Bible!

sure i do!! there are many pagan beliefs which are mostly derivatives of god belief!!

sure i do!! there are many pagan beliefs which are mostly derivatives of god belief!!
    Good point. To be a god, one must imitate the real God. The problem with this proposition is when you imitate God you begin a pagan god. Pagan gods can only pretend, they have no power or holiness to do anything but following Satan, the origin pagan god.
    Last edited by Cnance; 02-16-2019 at 07:22 AM.

The real problem with paganism goes back to God in heaven. When Satan separated himself from the two Gods in a sphere in order to be a god, he could not, and never would, be able to duplicate God's duality, nor could Satan duplicate the two Gods' holiness. All he could do, is what he did, attack the other angels. Nothing has changed. When humans make up pagan gods, they make a lot of mistakes, the most common mistake is rejecting the real God. The simply truth in heaven is being in the presence of the two Gods. No other existence will result in immortality. I realize discussion the two Gods is confusing, it has always been about one God. I have already mentioned when referring to the two Gods the reference is "God." It really doesn't matter since most everyone will ignore any reference to God which doesn't adhere to religious tradition.
    Last edited by Cnance; 02-17-2019 at 09:35 PM.